Ask a guy that's been molested by his mother as a child anything

Ask a guy that's been molested by his mother as a child anything.

Is she hot?

How is your relationship today?

Pics for reference?

People seem to think so, I think she's my mom lol. Not really attracted to her.

Its not bad, feels normal. Everyone doesn't suspect a thing. I never talked about it with her.

Well then, you need to fix that. Everything else will fall into place.

On a serious note, bring it up and see what she says. Maybe this is the beginning of a great forbidden romance.

how did she molest you?

What did she do to you?

How was it

Can we get a Story?

Different user here- you should probably talk to her about it eventually. You have an opportunity of making some closure. At least tell her that you don't hate her for it (or maybe you do). She most likely thinks about it as much as you do, if not more.

story faggot

Have you ever got your own back and raped your mom?

I remember having a dream and in the dream my dick was feeling really good. It kepting building up but then I woke up. My mom was kneeling over me and jerking me off with cream in her hand, and she said don't worry baby mommy's cleaning you. She kept saying cum baby cum, then it reached its peak and I had the biggest orgasm I can even remember having to this day. Maybe cuz it was my first. When I came she said I did so good and I made her very very proud. Then she wiped it with my blanket and told me to go back to sleep. It happened like that a few times. Always woken up to her beating me off as fast and tightly as she could. I actually loved it.

how old were you?

greentext
>nao

Maybe. I still get very horny when I think about it. It gets me hard in seconds. Nothing really has the same effect.

I wouldn't know to to even bring it up. Hey mom remember when you jerked me off?? :P in her mind she prolly thinks i believe it was just cleanings.

she stick her titties in your mouth or something?

Ummm, if I had to guess it was around 7 to about 9? It slowed down a lot after a while till it never happened again.

LoL I did actually get to taste her nipple once after she told me about breast feeding. Her nipple was very hard, she must of been excited or something

Fail, Meant for you.

You funny fucker

Why you wear my watch?

One time in particular, when my friends were over, she gave us all a bath and "washed" all our dicks. She rubbed the other 2 for about a minute each but when she took them out of the bath she told me she's ganna wash me a little longer cuz I'm still dirty. They watched lol. She was telling them this is how you wash in the bath and to always do it just like that. She pretty much taught them to fap. It was embarrassing to be watched but while she was still talking I had an orgasm in her hand.

eh, bullshit.

green fucking text

Sorry OP. But that wasn't your Mom. that was your uncle Buck in drag

Did you wake up this morning knowing you were going to lie on the internet?

You think people would really do that?! Go on the Internet and tell lies!?

I'm in the same boat.

Started when I was about 4-5
Bath time when she'd wash me became gentle stroking with a wash clot or soapy hands. Would sometimes hold onto my penis as a form of discipline. Bathing together when I was little she would let me touch her vagina (only a little) and wash her breasts (which meant nothing to me at that age).

I have a long list of shit that happened, and she wasn't the only one doing it. Then there were sexual hangups from her as I got older, like she became a freakish prude to make up for what she'd done and even kissing in a movie triggered her into fits of anger.

We're pretty pally now, but not as close as we could have bee (there was a lot of physical na d mental abuse that gets in the way a lot more than the sexual)

Not out to hijack, felt like talking about it a little when I read your posts

Not OP, just some user being a faggot.

I'm pretty sure my mom was drunk every time she did it to me. She was an alcoholic.

Kek, underrated post

Post pics of your mom please.

My mom jerker me off too. She thought I would become gay if I did it myself. Loved it while it happened. Hated her after.

Happened to me too OP, you're not alone.

Post yours first, faggot

Can you please post green text?

I'm 90% sure I was molested by my mother. I have several memories of what could be described as "pre-abuse", but then my mind goes blank. It's the strangest thing.

would you faggots shut the fuck up

let's see your mom's panty drawer

More stories pls

No fuck you

I'm vegan