ITT : we post ISIS related content - give me your best Sup Forumsrothers, I need to troll some kebabians

ITT : we post ISIS related content - give me your best Sup Forumsrothers, I need to troll some kebabians

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj3hIKQoYDPAhXnKMAKHRV2C8cQFggjMAA&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114884/Moroccan-girl-16-kills-judge-forced-marry-man-RAPED-her.html&usg=AFQjCNGq7VUOhQHWc5QcAcOKmRcZZ4hiBA
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=12
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=191
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=3&verse=28
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=33
youtube.com/watch?v=eiaTHfoyJow
youtube.com/watch?v=PMUNnCBJkGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Kek.

sharia doesn't just mean usurping local law with islamic jurisprudence, every muslim follows sharia in some form in their personal lives, and interprets it differently.

Also don't most Christians believe that wives are subservient to their husbands?

mashallah

When the Quran directly says to dominate all opposition, there isn't much room for interpretation.

if there wasn't room for interpretation in religious texts, each religion would be a single monolithic sect, but this is not the case

Th Quran also forbids suicide and killing noncombatants, so you agree that ISIS is not Islamic?

Crusaders didn't yell "DEUS LO VULT" when slashing throught turks ?

Also, where's Judaïsm ?

>guys christianity is better than islam because it doesn't behead people, it stones them

The differences in Islamic sects are how hard they follow the Hadith, and who they believe is the proper successor to Mohammed.
No, the Quran forbids doing that to people, while non-believers (the Kaffir) are to be killed without prejudice. You're also not acknowledging how abrogation fits into the Quran.

It is written in the hadith that Muhammad Slaughtered and enslaved Jewish tribes and raped Jewish girls he had enslaved

How many Christians stone people these days?

it is written in the Torah that Moses slaughtered and Canaanite tribes, including women and children. Another instance implies the men were killed while the women were kept as slaves

if u know what I mean ;)

Also we were talking about the quran, not A hadith (the hadith is not a thing)

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj3hIKQoYDPAhXnKMAKHRV2C8cQFggjMAA&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2114884/Moroccan-girl-16-kills-judge-forced-marry-man-RAPED-her.html&usg=AFQjCNGq7VUOhQHWc5QcAcOKmRcZZ4hiBA

And Christianity only tells its followers to emulate the teachings of Christ and the commandments of God. Islam holds Mohammed as the greatest man who ever lived, and tells its followers to live like him.

And explain how the Hadith(s) aren't a thing.

Moses never entered Canaan, you fucking imbecile. That is specifically spelled out.

You're a liar, or grossly ignorant of the subjects upon which you seek to lecture. KYS.

Moreover, the conquest of Canaan isn't even IN the Torah. The Book of Joshua is in the Writings.

Yeah, I must have the copy that left those parts out....

Atheist btw

Underrated post

Love the double racism

>deus lo vult
>allahu lo ackbar

There are acts of violence that are not only justified but mandated in the Quran, Bible and Torah
But in present times Jews and Christians are not behaving this way only Muslims are beheading and stoning people to death and killing apostates and disbelievers
islam is the only Abrahamic religion that has millions of it's followers obeying it's scripture in it's pure, unadulterated, barbaric, medieval form

Kek

It's analogical to dying in combat. They don't consider it suicide.

And I'd love a quotation that says, "don't kill noncombatants," esp. Since Muhammad himself ordered the massacre of noncombatants, beginning with Yathrib.

Looks more like an Orthodox Christian get up.

good to know

>Uses doge as theme

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=12

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=191

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=3&verse=28

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=33

And that's just a few.

This

>Ordered massacre of Yathrib

Holy shit, this guy doesn't even realise that Yathrib was the old name of Medina, which served as his base after the people of Mecca rejected him and they accepted him. They only changed their name.

>inb4 fake quran quote that shows the lie

lmao the amount of quotes taken out of context in this thread.

fucking braindead btards

>uses green text to be edgy

The amount of damage control in this thread

Fucking braindead Islamist.

I don't think quoting a thousand year old fantasy book about a magic paedophile INCORRECTLY is what makes you a retard

isis is just butthurt over iraq lmao lol they need to help themselves

Would be better if circumcised

God damn it, you couldn't pay me to go to a pride parade.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=eiaTHfoyJow

youtube.com/watch?v=PMUNnCBJkGg

Know the difference between Jews and Christians you fucktard