I wonder how many of you are really into drinking alcohol. Let's just make another ethanol thread

I wonder how many of you are really into drinking alcohol. Let's just make another ethanol thread.
>how old were you when you tried alcohol for the first time? what was it?
>what do you like to drink?
>are you drinking alone?
>does alcohol help you?

beer
my dad dared me and kept handing them to me
probably hurts more than it helps.

but...working out in the yard or garage sucks without opening a cold beer.

American Eagle Dark beer
I now drink whiskeys of all types, my personal favorite so far being gentleman jack with 1792 as a close 2nd.
I drink when i can afford to. Usually too busy with grad school.

8 the first time. Had a beer my dad gave me.

I like to drink all kinds. Wine, beer, drinks, all kinds of alcohol.

Yes I drink alone sometimes but it doesn't really help. I'd much rather get weed.

Id say 14ish, beer
beer
every single night

I doubt it in the long run, but it seems to during the time im doing it

I was 9, had a beer from my dad
I don't really differentiate, but mostly I drink the cheapest I can get, except for when it comes to beer
>are you drinking alone?
Sometimes, like now
>does alcohol help you?
Shortterm, yes, helps with loneliness. Longterm, no

Forgot to say, I have a very strong hate towards vodka, that is something I avoid mostly unless it's in a white russian

First time I was legit drunk must have been at a friends house at age 15. Cheap Beer and various vodka drinks.

Scotch Whisky (pic related)

>are you drinking alone?
Yes, Unless a friend is in town and wants to hang out.

>does alcohol help you?
Helps me wind down after a good workweek.

>how old were you when you tried alcohol for the first time?

what was it?
Heineken

Rum

>are you drinking alone?
Mostly.

>does alcohol help you?
I think so.

About 15 or 16. Got wasted off of a bottle of alizé with a friend. Threw up all night.
Vodka
>are you drinking alone?
Not now because of probation.
>does alcohol help you?
No it has ruined my life up to this point. It still feels good though.

15. Some shitty vermouth or something, left over from Christmas.
Real ale, single malt whisky, red wine or dry white.
Drink alone all the time.
Alcohol is a good friend to me. Very medicinal, and I'm a better person when I'm slightly drunk.

16 or something, friends made me neck half a bottle of Smirnoff and I ended up making out with one of them and grabbing her boobs at random, I was in full drunk retard mode

Also, drunk now, 8 years later

>About 8 or 9
>Primarily I'm into beer, hard liqour makes me angry, but I sometimes like to drink VOdka or Jägermeister
>I sometimes drink alone. I'm just like my old man in that aspect, but not as severe. When there are times of constant boredom and or I'm going through some bad shit I just drink. Doesn't happen too often, but until a week ago I was on a three week binge. I'm into cocaine also.
>No I feel better now that I'm sober again, but I still do it.

8, was a small swig, disgusting Corona, 12 I tasted homemade wine, disgusting, then at 18 I tasted this sweet rum with sugar. Fucking awful. I hate drinking

>8.
>Stole beer from dad, I wanted to be cool like him.
>Beer.
>Never drink alone. Then I would be an alcohol.
>Yes and no, really depends on the environment and people around me.

>13 was the first time I was drunk, with my parents house with some of the guys...
>Mostly beers and wine
>some times but usually just a few strong ales
>Dont drink to forget things I smoke weed to do that.

Weak man. Fucking weak.

13, beer
Everything except Jägermeister and some weird German Kräuterschnaps. What I love most is Whisky (Scotch), Tequila, beer and Apfelwein (a local speciality of my region in Germany)
>are you drinking alone?
Sometimes, but not often
>does alcohol help you?
More or less. I think I'm drinking and partying relatively much to distract my from my problems. I know it's not good, but I do it anyway...

I can't remember when exactly I first had alcohol, probably 3 or so years old, taken medicinally as cough syrup. It was bourbon.

The first time I count was when I was about 8. That was scotch whiskey, which I immediately took to. Drank a small amount with my parents fully aware I had it. Never had to steal alcohol just raided my folks' liquor cabinet at whim.

I drink most things but I usually stay away from vodka just for a lack of liking it much. Also I hate porter beers. Rest is fine though.

I drink alone 99% of the time. It's waaaay cheaper and I am a straight up alcoholic who doesn't drink for any reason except to be drinking. I enjoy ethanol.

Alcohol does not help me. It doesn't do a single good thing for me, ever. I can't drink to forget, I can't drink to be happy, I can't drink pain away and frankly don't like the sensation of being drunk. It isn't freeing, it isn't a gateway to socialize, it doesn't make me a better person. I just like it.

As I got older I drank less and less simply because I've got other shit to do, but I'll never quit.

>First time I was around 6 and my dad gave me some of his beer. Hated it. First time I got drunk was on smirnoff
>These days I go through a couple 32 packs a week. Either budweiser, Shiner Bock, cheap wine or some good scotch
>%90 of the time I drink alone
>It helps me not stress and gives me a reason to get up and go to work

I got drunk when I was 15 years old we were drinking gin with few friends mostly younger than me.
On parties I like to drink vodka, in pub or on garden party I prefer beer but daily I'm into whisky and I drink a lot of it at home, watching Netflix or whatever.
I don't have a problem with alcohol I have a problem without it. When I'm drinking I don't think about how pathetic person I am and alcohol is my hobby to be honest.
I used to like basketball when I was younger but I was always too fat to get into any team in school.
I used to like cars when I was younger but when I had to drive myself I was scared as shit so they're not for me.
I also like vidya and movies but they work great with alcohol.
So since it's the only hobby I have and only thing I'm quite good at - alcohol helps me a lot.

6-7 i tried white wine, i had tried beer before.
When i was 14-15 i drank vodka until i puked.
I like drinking beer because i can controll it.
I am very cheap so i don't drink unless im with friends.
Also i have the alcoholic gene and i think that i would easily become addicted.
I love drinking because it's fun and it makes me calm and relaxed.