Havent done shit in 6 months. literally

havent done shit in 6 months. literally.

i wake up everyday at about 11pm. eat something, take a dumb, take a shower and listen to some music. occassionally i hit the gym and buy some food. since my internet is very unstable i cant play LoL no more. my life has been so fucking empty i cant talk with other people anymore because ive got nothing to say.

anyone else experienced this? uni starts soon so i hope this emptiness ends.

kind regards

Didnt read
Pls kys

A very constructive feedback! thanks

jeez dude try painting or some shit. go ask a friend to teach you an instrument. build a robot. idk, just do something productive. try to make an extra buck or two while you're at it.

been doing some music. but damn, i can't be productive when there's no input. i need intellectual stimulation in order to feel truly happy.

the only true friend i got (and who i know for 6 years) pretty much made it - he got a huge social circle and a big family. i dont have a family and all my social contacts went off after i finished high school.

im a lazy piece of shit and i didnt do any job sadly. because i actually enjoyed the first few months of doing NOTHING. but once uni starts, i definately will make some buck while studying.

how do you have money? are you not paying for your food and housing?

I did the same for about a year. Now im studying again/working almost nonstop. Use all that unused energy now and get yo ass back up

>I take a dumb
Why the fuck is this making me giggle like an idiot

Can I hear some of your music OP? I'm trying to make more too.

even though i get no love from my family at all (oh so sad- but when i went to school every day for 8 hours i didnt even care that much tbh) my father supports me financially. he gave me a small appartment to live in.

i envy you. i too want to study and work nonstop. because there's nothing worse then waking up each morning and have nothing proper to occupy your time with.

still have to wait 3-4 weeks until i move out to the city where the uni is located.

i wish anything would make me giggle like a child again. used to laugh a lot but after those 6 months of immense boredom i rarely laugh at all.

sure. used a mic to record some guitar stuff. you got whatsapp?

No, I can't download any new apps right now until my bank clears up a little problem with my credit card. I have an old disused e-mail address if you want to contact me there instead

gladly. though i'd have to send you my stuff one at the time due my fcked up internet connection (router is located in the cellar, everyone in this house can access it and im living on the roof)

Mkay, it's shadowgokustar AT yahoo dot com

I though you meant you had severe constipation for a while.

send the mail, check it out and let me know whether you got it. my email app wont show whether you received it or not.

after 6 months of not shitting a human being would die a horrible death. shit was meant as metaphor in the sense of not producing anything valuable.

Hmmm nope the most recent item on my inbox is a spam email to hook up with hot asian chicks

alright wait a minute. going to use my gmail account.

you got it?

Yep there it is! to answer your question, I like to do midi sequencing and play virtual instruments with my piano

im using cubase and my keyboard (for typing) as midi keyboard.

you rap by any chance?

going to take a nap now and hit the gym, to give my sad existence some purpose at least. hit me back via email.

cheers!

Honest question: Why are you consulting us?

to find some comfort in answers like this

as sad as it sounds but it kinda helps. to know that other people also had a phase of boredom in their lifes and im not the only one facing this period of emptiness