rbt.asia/mu/thread/S70262060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EMPTY

Why'd you get banned, OP?

BALLS

I bet it hurt you SO BAD to not be able to defend your waifu, didn't it

That'll learn you, punk

You're such a punk

I made a post with a pic of a leaky pipe and the words 'it leaked'. The mods have no sense of humour.

#crushed

KKB
duh

I once got banned for saying anyone with a penis smaller than 7" should be put into a van and driven over a cliff

Can someone please fucking explain the CRUSHER meme to me? I don't even listen to Grimes or Radiohead or whatever shitty band it's associated with

Lurk more faggot

Not really. Something about some crass meathead fucking some girl from some shitty band they listen to.

dude i go on here more than any other site and i don't get it either

I'm sorry I don't religiously patrol your pathetic general which exists to pander to a mediocre at best artist simply because she's female so that I can understand why a bunch of NEET virgins are posting "CRUSHER" over and over on a subdivision of a mongolian basket weaving website dedicated to discussing people who make noises with specialized tools
this
That's about as much as I know about it as well, must be a waifufag thing

>he refuses to learn the ways of Crusher

You're never going to make it with that attitude, my man.

I just don't fucking care that much. I'd rather get the joke when it's posted instead of not getting it, but I guess I'll just ignore it whenever it's posted if no one's willing to drop the meme thing for a second and explain it. Right now it just seems like a retarded inside joke amongst Grimes "fans" (waifufags) that they think everyone should know about, so they shove it in everyone's face making themselves look like an ass because no one fucking gets it.

Most of the memes on this board are forced so hard to begin with.

I really dislike most of the people here. I don't know why I still come here. I really don't.

>I really dislike most of the people here. I don't know why I still come here. I really don't.

Yeah

But here we are

fucking this
/thread

I started posting here in 2009 and posted pretty consistently until late 2014. Then I left the board up until November or December of 2016. I don't know what made me check in, but here I am, sucked back in.

The worst part is all my time here is spent correcting unknowledgeable, condescending asshole college kids with no perspective outside of the Sup Forums chart or Pitchfork canon. Or explaining to them why green texting is fucking retarded and is in no way a substitute for actually communicating something.

I had someone yesterday tell me "Closer by Joy Division isn't goth, it's post-punk!". I wanted to toss my computer out the window.

it is tho

Right. And it's also a goth album. But none of you kids actually seem to understand that if you pigeonhole something into one little box it makes you look stupid.

Well... I guess you aren't in the wrong there.

Not him but I totally agree with you on that one, just pinning one genre on an album is way too incredibly restrictive at portraying the music in an accurate light.

If you care that much, look into it yourself. I'm not going to do your dirty work for you explaining these shitty memes. A quick look will quickly tell you the answer you're looking for. If you want someone to stroke your dick and "explain like you're 6" then fuck off to shittit where your kind belongs

You are nothing. You are trash. You are worse than all the 15 year olds here. Actually I bet you are one of them

OP here. Please be civil on my thread.

Doing it throws all context out the window. But that's the downfall of the internet age. They use neat little tags they read on last.fm or Sup Forums as a substitute for actual history. They don't care how or why something exists. Just that it does.

Going off on tangents now but I think that's a huge problem with popular music right now. The fixation on genres and tags and labels. Too many artists are thinking "I'm going to be a post-punk band or a psych rock band or a shoegaze band or whatever the fuck". So instead of making something that's actually forward thinking or innovative you get a watered down, beaten to death version of something that already exists.

Anyways I'm done ranting.

No, see, the thing is that I DON'T care that much. I just think it's fucking retarded that grimesfags are spewing their cryptic inside joke all over the board without bothering to explain it for anyone so they just look autistic. Either way like said I'm pretty sure it's just a bunch of virgins freaking out that their waifu got dick from someone other than themselves, which in that case this whole thing is incredibly autistic in its existence. Never requested for anyone to explain it to me like I'm 6, not sure why you put quotes around that bit. Just makes you seem incredibly immature when you put words in my mouth. I'm only asking that someone stops for a moment to explain themselves instead of making a joke that only they get so they giggle to themselves while everyone else looks at them and thinks, "Wow, what an autist."

lmao

>i don't care
>writes paragraphs to show how much he doesn't care
>goes out of his way to insult other users
wew lad

>can't come up with a counter argument and doesn't feel like coming up with one
>greentexts back in anger
>ad hominem attacks his character instead of attacking his argument
>posts his reply, knowing he's totally invalidated everything his opponent has said
wew lad

Alright guys, I'll explain the joke. Some user found out that the girl from Kero Kero Bonito is dating this /fit/ gook named CRUSHER and all the waifu fags feel cucked. So now it's a meme.

i guess u do care haha

Here:

Sarah Midori Perry (the vocalist of Electropop group, Kero Kero Bonito) is a relatively new Sup Forums waifu with a very innocent image until someone began posting the pictures of her boyfriend's Twitter who is some MMA fighter that shows his big dick through his clothing in public constantly and brags about the daily, degrading sex he has with Sarah.

Sup Forums waifuists had a meltdown, while others found it hilarious and began calling Sarah's boyfriend: "Crusher" (since, he goes by "NexGenCrusher" on Twitter).

Original thread showing how the meme started:
rbt.asia/mu/thread/S70262060

There's way more to it, but that's the jist of it all of course.

that is fucking hilarious

Thank you, mate
haha

Yup, no problem.