What is Sup Forums's problem with black people?

what is Sup Forums's problem with black people?
I really dont care about racist comments and shit but I genuinely wanna know why everyone here is so triggered by black poeple

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
ijr.com/2016/07/655031-older-gentleman-attempting-to-walk-down-the-sidewalk-gets-rude-welcome-by-protesters-who-set-up-camp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're subhumans.

>everyone
You're confusing newfags and underagefags with the rest of Sup Forums

Yup
Because they struggle recognising and coming to terms with their own inadequacies, so they project them onto whatever most other people are doing. Truly people that need help.
Please recognise that all violence and hatred stems from some sort of unbalance. These people aren't necessarily retarded, they just very likely need some help with some own inner issues... Which is growing more and more nowadays because of the society we live in. More people around to be good/bad influences, more babies popping out than ever and not enough people trying to get out of the cycle, and instead follow their friends and parents "easy" way out of a happy life with drugs/alcohol/religions, when all ways to peace simply lay within themselves.
I used to be a kid, lots of kids are kids. But there is a time when people need to grow up, leave the whining and playground-fights behind. Talking is a very effective way, it just takes a lot longer for them to feel better- that's why they choose the easiest, quickest way to feel better (temporarily, not permanently)- which is to simply fight them.
Peace guys.

Has never been to Chicago, NY, or Los Angeles.

I don't have a problem with black people. Never have. Never will. Here's the rub kiddo: If you make a joke enough the joke becomes alive. You can't control it at this scale. We started using all these racist terms as a joke and it attracted aspi fucktards who were actually racist. Now we're stuck with them.

This

/thread

spice must flow

omg i havnt bin here 4 liek 4 yeers and what is this shit omg omg omg are u guys even serious what the fuck happened

>not hating niggers
Go away moralfag... i thought you bastards were extinct...

/thread

truth

go back 2 psychology u psychic nerd shit fuck off nigger fuck fuck niggers are u nigger fck

what the fuck is wrong with you fucking moralfag dipshit fuck you and fuck you too

wide nose having, breathing all the white mans air

That's not nice

Just ask what the hell is wrong with people.
Because every race has a lot of idiots.

whity jus done no

I live in South London

Zoom in and look at this one sitting on/in a fucking basketball game at McDonalds and destroying it

You give me hope.

What you said applies to people in general. Race is besides the point.

This

There are lots of reasons as to WHY we are racists....... niggers, for example.

proof that faggots took over Sup Forums

It can be changed. Only if we will it. I'm a firm believer in our ability to shape this place.

Not everybody hate you as much as you think.

When you guys get together and get loud and crazy it scares people. No body knowshop or understand what you say.

Black people don't just have a good time, they have a great time.

Stop being hypocritical with blm shit.

You kill each other everyday over nothing

You hurt white people who try to support blm.

Why?

I don't usually look at color when I see people, but sometimes the color shines through after getting to know them.
Sometimes it ugly, or bright.

Basically carry your self more like the society you hate.

White people will accept your existence as people as we do in sports and entertainment.

We could not have won so many gold without you guys.

Maybe start accepting us whites and thing will get better in time

Together we are Americans againts every country or reptoid that hates us all

/thread

Yeah

Double dubs of truth.

All these Sup Forums faggots and actual subhuman shit-tier racist trash invaded a few years ago after wrecking another containment board.

Old Sup Forums was never hardcore about anything other than lulz, all these faggots ranting about 'degeneracy' are the cancer that has killed this place.

You can tell a majority of Sup Forums is underaged children who have never really been around black people and base their opinions on what racist websites or older real racist people say

This so much. Fucking purge these Sup Forums faggots!

this thread is not just your average faggotry. this shit is advanced

>so triggered by black poeple

They're violent subhumans. As the Japanese say "They smell bad and they steal."

Blaming shit on Sup Forums is lame

Only newfags think Sup Forums used to be good

It was never good, something always made you cringe.

It was cancer.

It's just going more mainstream now.
More users.

And there's a lot more fags now

I'm black, and an international student in America. Funny enough I get treated better by the white kids than the black ones. It's all just matter of how you act, I can see why somebody wouldn't like African American culture tbh.

kek

There's a comic on /k/ about a meeting of KKK members which is actually other boards and it's a conversation that hating niggers isn't all there is to life basically. But Sup Forums comes out of the bush, "Hey guys, fuck niggers"

Like I said brothers, It's within our power to shape this place. The past is irrelevant. Only the future matters.

Blaming Sup Forums isn't a solution. Actions speak volumes. We must wake up.

>Advertising Gas powered Generators

Kek

its the internet. what the fuck do you expect?

nobody respects anyone online. theres no decency here. give people a buzzword and theyre gonna use it. no mystery here.

Get lost, you stupid vans wearing gay shit kid.

Ive never had a white guy put a gun in my face and rob me, only niggers

kek. that almost happened to us, started smelling gas and turned it off like smart white ppl we are.

Because it NEVER.FUCKING.ENDS!! Every fucking day I'm being beat over the head about slavery, poverty, how if we just give them more more more it will finally be enough.

We all know who to look out for on the subway. We all know where not to be in the city.

Everything we did to help just made things worse.

Lurking for this

There's an ad for gas generator

this sums up everything.

Common guys, it's really sad.

For real, it starts with the kids. Take better care of your kids. Things will get better for them.

hah!

100% this

The average dindo has an IQ of 80-85
The average white person with down syndrome has an IQ of 80-85
The problem is Niggers a retards with brown skin

That not true man.

Stop being such a code.

100% of statistics are made up. On the spot

I think the problems of the black community stem from them not being held accountable for their actions and us being too generous with financial support. This has created a culture of professional victims that demand more and more or else they destroy their own community. Tgis cycle must be broke before any change will happen.

/fuckingthread

these autists actually think every black person is a thug. do they even go outside?

This

what have you ever had to sacrifice for a black person?

>> triggered

Nice try tumblrina.

Because i grew up with them and was dealt the same hand but all most of them did was join gangs and commit crimes.

>inb4 muh white privilege
I started selling candy in order to eat. They decided to rob people and sell drugs.

Work in Chicago never had a nigger applied for work in my business. Only Hispanics and whites ask for jobs. Do you go outside neckbeard?

The money that comes out of his paycheck that goes to blacks

Tax money, lower property value. The subway.

>All these Sup Forums faggots and actual subhuman shit-tier racist trash invaded a few years ago
>all these faggots ranting about 'degeneracy' are the cancer that has killed this place
Kek, that is some good projecting right there. You are doing the exact same as the ones you are complaining about.

You aren't helping. You are also a part of the problem stooping to their level.

Because niggers are stupid and get in our way of happiness and a good society on a daily basis.

Black people are ok. It's the niggers you gotta watch out for

You guys are dicks

as a black guy. i agree with this.

Pointing out a double standard is bad? I'm not even arguing against racism or for racism. I'm just calling out bullshit.

And I don't care what Sup Forums consists off. Moral crusaders, faggots, niggers, idiots, autists, fascists, etc. I don't give a shit. It's Sup Forums. It's supposed to be full of random shit. And that's why it has always been shit and always will be shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
Some thread entertainment

You start conversions with Asian people by asking "so what kinda neese are you"

But what if I'm korean, I'm not korean else. Do you see how shitty that is to say?

I think you're missing the point I was trying to make. You are using logic. You can't fight stupid with logic.

Insecure people tend to bash others so that they can feel better about themselves. Not that hard to realize OP.

Can a black individual please weigh in?

I expect people who makes a statement like that to either be
>stupid
>biased
>righteouss
>intelligent
So it depends on the person. Like I care, I give the benefit of the doubt to people

Jokes on them because they might just be missing their future best friend by being racist.

Well, they are less likely to be killed by whites than by niggers. Unless he meets a black person. That would be fine.

Yeah bro because your probably shitty business reflects the whole region. Totally dude.

No, actually there was a thread on Sup Forums that had details on how to raid Sup Forums with racism, politics and "jew vs muslim" threads. Everybody participated and they're still doing it right now. I have a screenshot of the thread somewhere, I know somebody else on here must have it too.

Here you go

Reminds me of this

Lying sack of shit. Black people are okay, niggers are not.

For the most part this is how I believe Sup Forums feels on the black subject:

Black person =/= nigger

Black people: live their lives productively and provide positivity to society. They take personally responsibility for their problems and don't just blame it on skin color.

Example:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

Niggers: glorify criminality and thug culture. They speak broken English and are proud of it. Education is viewed as a negative thing and sometimes as a "white" thing resulting in the mockery of black people who try to make something of their lives. Money is achieved through either illegal means or government programs. The money they get isn't spent mostly on bettering their lives it is spent on materialistic goods (to give off the appearance of having a successful life) and mind/mood altering substances. Racism is alive and well to these people, is the root of all problems in their life, and is the responsibility of others (especially whites and government) to fix it mainly through free stuff and money.

Example:
ijr.com/2016/07/655031-older-gentleman-attempting-to-walk-down-the-sidewalk-gets-rude-welcome-by-protesters-who-set-up-camp/

Then they are faggots for wasting there time. 9/10 threads are bullshit evasive marketing threads, shit that's supposed to be on facebook, and truly pathetic guys asking fucking gay questions.

This place makes me loose faith in people more everyday.

Sometimes you get the golden post that makes you laugh hard. That's why I return.

I can't tell you why I even reply sometimes, I guess it just kills time.

Show et

I just hate niggers dude.

They're lazy, ugly, inconsiderate, loud filthy monkeys. They have no purpose in this earth but to ruin shit.

They need to be all rounded up and burned alive in ovens.

We don't need them on this planet.

kek

>nigger loving jew detected

haha

Then who's next?

What about when there is just 1 race left, then who is to blame?

Kill yourself?

Genocide is not a good answer, store your hate and be more constructive, isn't that what a " masterrace" would do?

To me, your statement sounds like something a white trash nigger would say

So now it's the Jews to?

The Goy people are so funny this way.

Just like niggers, everybody but them

Because 13% of the population is committing over half the nation's violent crime. Triggering af tbhfam.

hey now. dont be too reasonable or the white nationalists will call you a jew.

their disappointments clearly have nothing to do with the fact that theyre lazy faggots whom if they worked harder wouldnt have to blame all people of color for their shortcomings.

Black people =/= niggers

you ARE aware that you have a black president now, right?

yes jews want to create a subhuman slave race by influencing non jews to interbreed