transfermarkt.it/-va-vitesse-arnheim-u19/alletransfers/verein/7465
transfermarkt.it/vitesse-agovv-u19/alletransfers/verein/45691
transfermarkt.it/-va-vitesse-arnheim-jugend/alletransfers/verein/32805
youtube.com/watch?v=T8-JYSXDp9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

note i will not reveal who i am

you must be a chelsea loan lol. the whole team is

No

No i am not a Chelsea loan, a lot of my teammates are though but i only played 2 seasons in england and both seasons for Norwich

ok, ricky. simmer down.

Vitesse is a club from Arnhem, and the file name is "Twente". FC Twente is a club from Enschede, which is 100 kilometres away.

Quit your bullshit OP.

You're not Ricky van Wolfswinkel. Suck a dick OP.

that was fast.... but sure

Haha vitesse, can even reach ajax?

also ricky played just one season in norwich

He's counting the league cup game. Ricky's stat padding

waarom zuig je

Don't judge from the filename

ik zie mijzelf als een redelijke speler

"Professional" you play in Vitesse not intro ajax :v

What does that even mean you absolute fucking mong haha

Ga je schamen mang

what is the best league in th world in your opinion?

I think the premier league is pretty fun to watch but the best league in skill is without a doubt the Liga BBVA

What will you do when your career is over ?

lemmie tell you where you are wrong, la liga without barca and real madrid is nothing, i have another question, how much better than ronlado do you think messi is?

CR7 or Messi?

Your forgetting Valencia, Atletico and Sevilla which are amazing teams

Jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja jajajajaja

to be honest with you i don't really know probably just take a break for a few years and then work for the KNVB

I think Ronaldo plays way better at this point and Messi had his prime but maybe we will see some interesting things this season

Hi Ricky van Wolfswinkel!

Does Kosuke Ota have a small penis?

I am not van wolfswinkel nice try though

>implying there is a jap with a big penis

Only van wolfswinkel played for Norwich like you said you did

Do your research?

Yep you can easily find informations on transfermarkt

Ik heb ook bij Woudenberg gespeeld cool he

lets not be ridiculous now, are you spanish?

Are you not thinking about Pupils?

goedzo!

I don't want to give to much information but i am not dutch

>pupils
>professional
pick one

he never said he played 2 professional seasons in norwich....

who do you think will win the manchester derby?

Manchester United without a doubt

But he said he is a professional right? how can you be a professional if you didn't play professional seasons?

Who is your favorite coach ?

> (OP)
>"Professional" you play in Vitesse not intro ajax :v
Cause he's not a fucking jew? Good for him.

OP here, I never said i played a PROFESSIONAL season for NORWICH i am playing professional now

do you think Valencia, Atletico and Sevilla can take on chelsea, man city and liverpool?

right now van gaal ofcourse

>Vitesse
Sorry for a moment I thought you wrote 'professional'.

What do you think about Marseille, OM team, and their stadium, the VĂ©lodrome ?

good point and no but just these 3 + barca and real madrid just makes the difference

The only player related to both vitesse and norwich is Ricky van Wolfswinkel even considering under 21 under 18 teams etc

Can u give me some money im poor :(

Diaby is an amazing player and i see him getting transfered to a better team and about the stadium i don't know a lot about it but after some googeling it looks cool

its fake anyway

I can probably timestamp the stadium in a minute if this thread can be alive for like half an hour if not i can make a follow-up thread

chelsea, manu, mancity, arsenal, liverpool, totenham, name a league with 6 teams as good and i stop watching football
Hove you played any games this season?

Celtic or Rangers?

Where did you play when you were little?

Yep this is all a big bait

you've made your point but what about you make 2 teams 1 liga bbva and 1 premier league full fifa style which one would be better?

Last time Celtic won right? But Rangers improved a lot so it will be a fun match to watch but i will place my bets on Celtic

Do the dab next time you get an interview. it will be hot fam.

la liga has the best two teams in the world, not the best league, if we were to pick players from teams in the botom half of the table then the english team would win

btw, lets start this, I have costa and aguero up front

do this

screencap this and we will see

main team
transfermarkt.it/vitesse-arnheim/alletransfers/verein/499
under 21
transfermarkt.it/jong-vitesse-arnheim/alletransfers/verein/36892
under 19
transfermarkt.it/-va-vitesse-arnheim-u19/alletransfers/verein/7465
under 17
transfermarkt.it/vitesse-agovv-u19/alletransfers/verein/45691
youth
transfermarkt.it/-va-vitesse-arnheim-jugend/alletransfers/verein/32805

the only player is Ricky van Wolfswinkel (both norwich and vitesse) btw this thread is b8

Jammer man maar die ''youth'' is alleen van vitesse...

>costa
why costa?

talk in english dutch faggot

because any real madrid player that plays against him will get a red card

Why are soccer players such little bitches?

americans dont know shit, maybe american 'soccer' players are bitches, correct name is football btw

Seriously, they flop every chance they get and start crying. It is like watching a telanovela... Bad acting, crying, and drama queens.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8-JYSXDp9k

uh oh my man

It has nothing to do with being American. Soccer players themselves, "especially the men in Europe and south America" cry like little bitches when they flop or "slip." My grandmother broke her hip, and she never reacted as a male soccer player does.

Just face it, soccer players are pussies. They can't even handle a slip.

Soccer is gayer than a gay club.

sorry
a good referee will not give them shit
just a stereotype nothing to do with the real players

I have seen the women tough it out better than the men in soccer. Truth

shut up pussy... did you ever watch NFL ?? they literally charge eachother and break legs and then people dont even cry... in soccer you touch someone with your pinky finger and he flies 2 feet back soccer players are the worse than ballerinas

Stereotype? Soccer players cry when they flop? All the time! There are hundreds of videos of them on YouTube. What man cries when not hurt? Seriously... A bunch of faggots being faggots playing faggots.

I have literally seen women more tougher in mma than a male soccer player.

at least he will put them off of their game, now start naming your starting 11

Soccer... Rofl! Watching pussies being pussies

Stronger and tougher than a male soccer player.

Cillesen GK

basketball flopperss are the worst

de gea

I'm a professional football player too! I have played in europa league, im not very known though.

pepe and ramos must have

I'm Lionel Messi

I can't post proof though, because I'd get in trouble if everyone knew I went on this website

It's not about being known to be honest i think it's about playing in a team you like playing and have like a little connection to your teammates you will get noticed if you play well

luiz and kompany

Np messi we all know how it feels!

alba and alves backs

this is true, I love my 'job', I wouldn't mind being more known though. Altough It doesnt matter so much how well you play, but how marketable you are I guess.

What position do you play?

keep to la liga

fuck u i do what i want