I might have just deleted all of our clients at work and it isn't even 10am yet...

I might have just deleted all of our clients at work and it isn't even 10am yet. Waiting for my boss to wake up and hopefully tell me that he can fix it. How is your day going?

I hoped you get fired and sued because you're worth it. die nigger

Not your fault if they don't have backups, if it's a serious business they should have backups. Honesty they deserved this to happen.

javascript:quote('703071468');

This
is Sup Forums in a Nutshell

ctrl+z

This is what happens when you goof off on the job and play games, masturbate and smoke weed and generally be a nigger. Kinda like you OP :)

Can you buy me something on steam ?

Faggot, you're a retard.

How can you be so useless so early in the day?

I discovered today that the neighbour if one of our clients tried to attack him with a hammer. I can totally understand why as well.

Pardon?

That's what I thought, right? Everything I've ever done has only affected my local server up until now. I didn't set any of this shit up so hopefully it doesn't come back on me. That's just the way it goes i guess.

You don't deserve life.

That's incredibly specific. So specific, in fact, that I'm willing to bet you $5 that you just self-diagnosed yourself. Turn off Dota 2, put your dick away and stop masturbating to Crystal Maiden and go get a job, you pot-smoking black man.

>

You're a goddamn dirty negro :)

op here 7k mmr techies reporting in

God damnit OP, now I want your Steam handle. Never not pick techies, my friend. Never not pick techies.

This is easily salvageable my friend, you've come to the right place. The plan's simple really. You will tell your boss that a man sporting a balaclava managed to enter the premises through one of the rear entrances, making his way in a b-line to you equipped with a baseball bat. He then threatened to have the inside of your colon lick the bat if you didn't hand over the names of each and every client. You tell your boss you suspect the man was a democrat due to his overpowering BO and coloured, mangled hair seeping through his mask and that you believed he intended to use the list of clients to eliminate all those which featured an american flag icon next to their name as a show of defiance against trump. In the heat of the moment you mustered up what courage you had and quickly erased all information stored on your clients. Before making with hast, the trespasser bludgeoned you in the head with his weapon of choice and deleted the surveillance tapes. Obviously you will need to make the story believable so you'll need to be accessing the cameras and also beating yourself unconscious; for which I think a 2x4 to the forehead would do well. By the end of it, you'll still have a job and be the office hero. Inevitably you'll be featured in a few magazine articles with trump himself, and if everything goes well he'll let his daughter give you the succ. The rest is up to you user, glory awaits.

That sounds good but I work from home

Ah the curse of the telecommuter, I've been there. The problem with telecommute is easy: you're not a person to the company. Seriously, you aren't. Any and all defenses that might be springing up in your head right now? Nope. You're out of sight, and thus totally out of mind. They'll pay you as long as its directly and obviously expedient in the short-term, and drop you like they forgot you exist the minute you're not.

Well, you can always have sex with his wife on camera

>up until now
Lol, someone forgot to save their project with the current time and date.

Is this a 90s thread?
Can I make free calls on a rotary phone?
I just learned about this thing called social engineering, guys.
I'm pretty sure I could infiltrate the Pentagon at this point.

You can actually recover deleted files. Just google it..

>how

Good news fellas, the back end guy just fixed it in 30 seconds. Just had to wait for him to wake up.

Oh the dichotomy of front end/back end in startups. Gotta love it.

Thread is over folks, go home.

what are backups?

what is a database?

One of our clients was in dispute with his neighbour over some tedious and trivial. It escalated to the point where the neightbour attacked our client with a hammer.

After speaking to our client I can see why the neighbour flipped.