Hey /b what should we do to this fucking jerk? he is fucking going to destroy america not make it great again! >:(

Hey /b what should we do to this fucking jerk? he is fucking going to destroy america not make it great again! >:(

#trumpIsaJerk

Elect him and watch the world burn down like the garbage fire it is.

I think we should do something he is going against freedom and that is fucking wrong

t. 16 year old faggot

vote for hillary or 3rd party if u want. cause either way trumps gonna win and actually change shit.

Cry some more you faggot libscum

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

Holy shit I'm not for hilary I would like to fuck them both up

This is a nice shill thread you have here

lets call him names on social media and get paid by CTR

Jesus fuck kys m8

the third party candidates are jokes and hill shills.
except for Jill stein but she supports BLM and is a crazy woman.
Trump doesn't like illegals that why I'm voting for him and taking the first job I can on the deportation force

>trumps gonna win
>actually change shit.

believing the CNN polls that show trump winning (while the rest all show a landslide for Hillary)

believing that any president will 'change shit'

You do realise he already asked someone else to actually do the job if he gets elected? The only thing that's going to change is that it'll be easier for companies to gain monopolies and for retards to get brainwashed for jesus.

not understanding that most polls are biased towards hillary cause of that sweet sweet foundation money.

>being apathetic about your country's future.

"no president has ever changed anything. why vote. I'm so above it"
seriously kys

are the shills this retarded now?
hurr durr atheism hurr durr

It's OK

He's losing by a LOT

Still voting for him because fuck you

Just wait until the first debate. After Trump insults Hillary like a schoolyard bully things will be OK.

Never mind that the poor GOP bastards are looking to lose seats in the Senate and House as well. I look forward to listening to Hannity's show after the election. Should be a solid block of him weeping in bitter defeat.

HA HA HA, OH WOW

Fear not, OP.

I am from the future. I have seen what is yet to come.

The orange meme known as Trump shall soon pass.

After 8 years as president. :^)

More paid klinton shilling? Come on now. When will ever learn?

He's going to easily win. Hilary's highest demographic is young people. Trumps is old people. All the young people will forget to vote just like they did in the primaries and old people will be waiting in like at 3am to vote before going to hometown buffet.

FPBP

> The thinnest skinned man in history.
> Changing anything.

Fuck, I hate this country.

>mfw young "voters" create an online petition for a second round of voting.

So if he loses in a landslide. Does this mean the Republican party dies?

> Hilary's highest demographic
> young people.

Those were Bernie supporters. He sold out so they'll be staying at home or voting for the green party.

Negative.

The orange meme does not become President of the United States of America.

Loses with the highest 3rd party turn out in years is much more likely. This will be the year the green and libertarian parties get their 15%.

>0.5 cents has been deposited into your account

It's ironic since on his first day of his 'campaign' trump paid people to go to his rally.