People who smoke weed are degenerates. Prove me wrong

People who smoke weed are degenerates. Prove me wrong

>pro tip: you cant

This shit makes you lazy, unmotivated, and slow/retarded. Literally all the potheads I knew in high school and college were slow as fuck. You ask them something and it takes a few seconds for the question to click in thier brain.

It also makes your eyes baggy and disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1T2LeYdA52U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drinking booze and smoking cigs are just as bad for you. Take your drugs in moderation.

Yes though perma stoners are useless

i smoke weed but i don't drink alcohol and i do less retarded shit than i used to do when i drank so you can think what you like but i know what is better for me

This is either a horrible attempt at bait or at best, an statement made from pure ignorance .

i smoke weed and you suck dicks. faaag

I never said alcohol was good either faggots, fuck alcohol too

How long did it take you to process my post in your brain?

Most people who smoke pot don't smoke pot all day ya silly billy! Most people that smoke would give you absolutely no clue that they partake in the activity on occasion.

Proving OP's point...

I smoke weed AND suck dicks. Wanna hang out?

I do CGI in the film industry. If I'm sober, I browse Sup Forums until my brain bleeds. If I'm high, I can pull 16 hour work stretches.

Actually I would know. Weed fries the brain so fucking much, that even when they're sober, you can tell because they're fucking "slow"

I smoke weed everyday and function better because of it, considering I'm a fucking near agoraphobic, social anxiety smacked, spaghetti-lord, mongoloid. Cool thread anyways user, totally worth all of our time.

33, high all day, been retired for years. Pretty well owe it all to my lifestyle of smoking all day.

how are the things listed bad?
isnt the goal to do as little work as possible and lounge on the couch?

it helps me concentrate i think i'm autistic

>Implying that alcohol, caffeine and Cigs are better

I smoke every day. I have a full time job that pays 105k. 140k if bonuses are given out.

>Literally all the potheads I knew in high school
brb OP is still in highschool and thinks his retard stoner friends are retarded because of the weed and not their own stupid asses.

Jesus... Your lungs must be in really bad shape. They're probably all black and nasty looking. I'd hate to be your autopsy doc

People who judge other people's habits when they hurt no one are degenerates. Hello OP, you degenerate :)

>There is only one way to smoke weed and all people who do it are the same
All the potheads I met are smarter than you apparently

tfw you smoke weed/dab almost everyday and your doctor says you have excellent lungs

Key word KNEW
Also

>and in college

Fucking slow degenerate... No wonder potheads are so fucking retarded

Shorter than it takes for you to learn how to shitpost

I fucking hated the "stoners" in highschool too. They were all flunkies before they found gods gift to man to add a little spice to sitting around doing nothing.

the moral superiority of the faggot talking shit to people on Sup Forums.

>tfw you can make any statement online without proof

no one cares about the miserable life of a stoner

luckily hes gonna be dead, so that will spare him the embarassing moment when his coroner comments on his lungs.

Same here, but a little less paied.

Well I'm pretty sure studies have shown that it does damage the mind if you start too early, so as a teen.

I started when I was 22, I had a year long break end this year.
I could waste away exactly the same way for an entire year without weed, so I'd say its all up to the person. The guy who gets eaten up by weed would've fallen headfirst into something else if not that.
Atleast these failures are pretty self-contained and harmless.

Qt least I'm not a degenerate stoner like you faggot. Thank fuck my brain operates at full capacity

I'm a semi pro cyclist and a very well achieved martial artist, i might smoke a joint a day depending on the training season.

Pot doesn't make you slow and lazy, it's just that most slow and lazy people smoke it, just like alcohol, just because most douchebags like to get drunk AF doesn't mean alcohol makes you that way.

It is a great feeling having the doctor listen to your lungs, tell you you're healthy as a horse, then go home and take a fat rip

it's a great way to have a good time on the weekend after you have been works 40 hours, I don't do it every day but it's nice to smoke every now and again.

It can't be all there if you really care about what other's do on their down time. Consider suicide.

>college kid straight edge warrior

Who would've thought?
Maybe when you get some life experience and not be surrounded by a single type of people you'll start to have an understanding.

I'd say being able to not have to be out in nasty work environments and stuck in rush hour traffic has actually saved my lungs and body quite a bit of punishment.
How's going to work treating you faggot?

The stories and information here etc etc

but I've been smoking weed every day bar the occasional holiday (where I don't have a dealer) and I'm a cancer biologist at Oxford. Don't get me wrong, I think regularly smoking weed is harmful to physical and mental health, but based on personal experience and the literature, those harms are (or can be) very minimal.

pic sorta related, it's immune cells and tumour cells

God's trips of truth have spoken

OPs a degenerate, and a fag

Shhh if you smoke weed even a little bit, it ruins your life. Stupid stoner lol nuance doesn't exist.

>I knew in high school and college
>KNEW

implies that I am no longer in college and finished you slow sack of scum

then dont smoke fgt. More weed for us

You sound like my kinda user.

Can you only repeat the same thing over and over again like a fucking retard?

>Muh brain is full capacity
Apparently not because you keep repeating yourseld

>Smoked pot since highschool
>Finishing my master's in environmental biology this semester
>Inb4 only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

so your still an over generalizing faggot who has to box everything in to a specific paradigm to be able to mentally cope with it? That's degeneracy at its root. Have fun being a close minded asshole. You come off as having 0 life experience, you are just another kid shouting about shit they don't like.

Honestly even heavy smoking daily only really ruins my free time, because I will actually just laze about.
Getting a good dreamless night of sleep thanks to weed has far more positive effects on me for the workday, than going to bed sober, falling asleep in 1-2 hours and have somekind of a fucking dream drain me in my sleep until I wake up in the morning hating everyone, instead of still being a bit high.

Daily smoker here, I think it depends on the person, because for some people they become retarded but me personally I don't think marijuana adversely affects my intelligence in fact I would say I use it to get in touch with my higher consousness

Apparently yours isn't because you can't even spell "yourself"

Was that the weed?

I was lazy as fuck before i started smokin weed.
Now i'm writing a book and reached 100k Words. Besides having a 40h per Week well payed Job

Same here, only 100k

eat my asshole ( in a cool consintual way)

Weed causes over 1000 kids to overdose every year faggot. You're literally killing children

wrong guy

That's what you think. I'm sure you'd have a faster reaction time and would be more quick if you compare your self now to if you never ever smoked weed.

Maybe I will :)

>everything I know about pot I learned from commercials and D.A.R.E.

Okay.

I smoke pot.
>Finishing master's degree next year
>Founded two companies, both of which still active and running
>Have my own apartment
>Drive a Lexus

Not boasting, just stating that smoking weed does not affect everyone. Perhaps the ones who are lazy and unmotivated do not get it from weed.
Perhaps they are lazy and unmotivated.

Ops my bad

Every pot user I know spams Facebook with how it cures cancer and fucking conspiracy theories from the anonymous page. They don't have jobs, have awful acne, and never get outside.

Sup Forumstard, calling other people degenerates.

We are all degenerates here.

This thread is some lame ass bait

>mfw all these faggots take the bait

LMFAO I NOTICED THE SAME GOD DAMN THING

You could compare yourself now, to your high school self user and you'd be slower.

Maybe you should stop aging?

weed is an expectorant and actually chemically signals your lungs to clean themselves out. The only downside of smoking is carcinogens and the damage they can potentially cause which under context of weed is pretty negligible if not completely offset by the other side benefits.

you´re proving your faggotry. faaag

>Focuses on my typo because he doesn't have a comeback

Grow up kiddo

Weed doesn't make you lazy. You are just lazy. I smoke weed and go and do things all the time. May it be hiking, exploring, taking care of financial matters at credit unions, Ect. Yet after 8 years of daily substance use, I'm pretty successful.

Don't use a substance as an excuse for your laziness.

youre just mad cuz you have no friends to smoke with.

now go drink till your liver turns to shit you snaggletoothed cunt.

Hai F@660t dunt mak fun of weehd ohk, I'm triggered you bitchhh xDD!!! I smohke weed everyday and nutingz gohna stohp meh Now fucc off nihqqer cx.

Just finished DARE did ya? Don't worry, someday you'll be an adult and realize the DEA wanting their pay check is the only reason Marijuana is illegal.

op is an asshole. prove me wrong.

There's literally nothing positive to your lungs at all about smoking ANYTHING

yeah same buddy, actually used to be an insomniac and the weed has helped with that

>People who smoke weed are degenerates. Prove me wrong

I fucked your mom. Up her ass. And she dug it.

samefag

>protip: you can't

Kek

Weed can be used too cure or prevent many medical problems and a lot of reasearch shows beneficial effects with regards too cancer, Although people who constantly abuse the effects of weed are idiot because with all things comes the responsibility of self moderation.
Another benefit is the industrial aspect which has many aspects such as plastic, paper, clothes, bio-fuel, insulation and many more.
As a Canadian I know many people who smoke weed (it's very popular here) although some people go too far with it and become useless their are many more whom use it both recreationally and medicinally and you would never know without asking because they don't propogate it as part of who they are.
TLDR; weed is useful and only idiots who abuse it are a problem.

>I gauge all people who smoke pot by the vocal idiots I'm friends with on fagbook

Do you think all people who drink beat their wives too?

weed modulates your dopamine which if you are already deficient in can actually make you in theory less lazy, that said long term use could have the rebound effect of downregulating your dopamine and causing you to have less motivation to do things. Its completely dependent on personal body chemistry and the situation of the person/their usage, you cant just blanket state that weed makes people lazy, its just plain dumb to say that.

you forgot to mention that they also get triggered extremeley easily when weed is criticised because theyve formed an emotional connection to a plant.

Try again you sad fuck

Funny projection. I smoke weed because I enjoy it, but that is just too big a trigger for OP and faggots like him (you)

Damn. A+ man, def speak the truth.

>I don't have an emotional connection to my alcohol though
>this isn't about me it's about other people

Cool memes. Make'em yourself?

samefag
i got it now

>I-I have life experience! I'm in/just out of college!
Maximum kek

stoner comics thread!

This thread is beyond retarded

Yeah its useful... That's why it isn't legal federally

youtube.com/watch?v=1T2LeYdA52U

this is what dude weeds actually believe

No it iznt F@660t xDDD.

Like yourself