Ask a guy who just got a vasectomy anything

Ask a guy who just got a vasectomy anything.

why

How does it feel being a lesser man?

Fucking hate kids. Want unprotected sex with my wife. Hate / dont trust rubbers.

She cant be on birth control

Does it feel any different when you cum?

>don't trust rubbers

Why can't she be on bc?

Goddamn fatastic aside from the frozen peas freezing my dick off...

And taking to numbing shots and getting tased isnside my fucking ballsac by an electric fence transformer from the 50's... not sure if he missed or i grounded out on the table, but i sat up. Fuck around....

Pic related.

This thing.

Snipped Master Race. I lie to all the chicks I bone and tell them I want kids. Hit it Raw Dog and they never get pregnant.

Dunno. Asshole said i gotta wait a week! Faggot 7 day nofap checking in... the internet says no though.

Not him but some women don't react well to a lot of birth control. Most commonly because most of them affect blood pressure. Or have bad interactions with other medication they might be taking.

Is your cum still white?

I dont. I know like 14 people supposedly conceived using the mutherfuckers.

greatest thing since sliced bread. sex anytime/anywhere - no consequences.

do you want an std

I thought it was just sex you had to stay away from for a couple of weeks, because you had to finish emptying yourself of the sperm that already got made. Apparently my dad made that mistake and here I am.

High blood pressure. And atm she is having headaches and has swelling in some nerve behind her eye. All kinds of conflicting meds while they figure out wtf is going on.

Also, i dont trust her to remember everyday. She may not skip intentionally, but she used to mis a day all the fucking time.

Can you still cum?

Lol, you a dick. Best way is use runbers and lie till they say they you got them pregnent. Then u can tell them suck a fuck. Let alone thanks for spreading the hiv.

Lol. This. Exactly both of this.

Also, she had a misscarrige last year and i wanted to kill myself. Fuck even chancing it again.

Why would you say something like that to a chick whether you were snipped or not? Haven't had just a huge amount (read: fucking any) sexual encounters with chicks who that statement would be a turn on for. Hell most chicks I banged were even more against the idea of getting pregnant than I was.

Should be. Internet says the balls only contribute 5 or 6% of total volume.

It and other dudes i know said u shouldnt be able to tell a difference.

Would be fun to be able to make it glow in the dark or colored. Fuck aids research.

I WANT GLOW IN THE DARK JIZZ DAMMIT!

Exactly what i was hoping for.

My doc today was like are u sure? Nigga im probably getting a divorce over it and they had me on file at my dads address. I tried to make an appointment at 18 and they wouldnt let me.

Yeah, im sure.

what about when you want children

Nope. My wife and i been together since high school. We 30 now. Shouldnt get one since we both been checked and to my knowledge neither of us fuck around.

Imma let you in on a secret
>one of you is going to get bored soon

LOL well, most of us were an oops. Oh well. Doc says a week just to not adgitate shit and muscles would be sure. Internet says 15-20 or more times and wtf ever the fuel tank that holds sperm is called is emptied out. Doc says use bc for 60 days till i submit my test and hopefully all the troops are retired.

>buy a black light
>make room dark
>switch on the black light

There you go.

We will know in a week. But supposedly short of about 5% less volume it will be the exact same.

kek

Underage pleb detected. Enjoy your STDs when you hit puberty babes.

I haven't yet. It may be reversable. And if i ever did i think i wouldnt mind adopting one that can wipe its own ass. Screeming babies and bodily fluids on me is half the reason i dont want them.

Plus i have 5 baby producing 60 in laws.

I will forever have a kids room in my house. Fuck i dont want one full time. At all.

>thinking because you got the snip that immediately more girls will be attracted to you

I'll let u in on a bigger one.

We both are.

She's the only one being a bitch and avoiding me all the time.

Hopefully this fixes our sex life and i get in a better mood.

Ive already began a diet and started lifting to either keep her around or be prepared for when she packs our shit and leaves.

idgaf.

Ive tried. Im tired. If she wants to stay, cool. If not. Gtfo...

We have enough assets to cancel our marrige and go our seperate ways debt free if we were to descide that.

Haha! I know. Was wondering if anyone would catch that.

I'm hooking up black lights and a hidden remote overhead mirror as a surprise. Gonna look like a framed painting of the stars but retractable with a mirror behind it.

Bitches catch feelings and start whining about babies. Keeps 'em around for a bit longer if i'm feeling the tang.

Implying they are getting it elsewhere. I get an sti screen every three months.

Well, its not any moe likely than it already was before i let some dude slice open my sac.