Holy f*ck

Holy f*ck

Holy fuck I can't deal with how edgy you are.

Your allowed to swear on the Internet, kid.

They're both retarded.

ToP 3dg3 there lad

Holy sh*t

>childhood is when you think batman references matter
>adulthood is when you realize none of it's real and none of it matters and anyone who thinks it does is a man child

I'm and adult!

You're allowed to use proper grammar on the internet, kid.

Cringe Facebook posts

faggot

>adulthood is also when you start to create these idas as a profession, making money off of childhood

whats edgy here ? thats pretty obvious joker , lecter , jigsaw are cool guys , only retards dont see that

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

are you an actor, by chance?

I've always fucking cringed at this. Always.

Recent developments in popular culture were arguably predicted by the French philosopher and cultural theorist, Jean Baudrillard in his book, ‘America’, in which he talks about the infantilzation of society. Put simply, this is the idea that as a society, we are kept in a state of arrested development by dominant forces in order to keep us more pliant. We are made passionate about the things that occupied us as children as a means of drawing our attentions away from the things we really should be invested in, inequality, corruption, economic injustice etc. It makes sense that when faced with the awfulness of the world, the harsh realities that surround us, our instinct is to seek comfort, and where else were the majority of us most comfortable than our youth? A time when we were shielded from painful truths by our recreational passions, the toys we played with, the games we played, the comics we read. There was probably more discussion on Twitter about the The Force Awakens and the Batman vs Superman trailers than there was about the Nepalese earthquake or the British general election.

>Holy F*uck

I can't tell you how many times a week I see that garbage posted on facebook from idiotic friends who think they're so deep and cool

Fuck, jesus christ I'm bleeding all over my keyboard with all the fucking edges on this kid