/sino/ 中文 - 雷锋版

雷锋 Edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese speaking world.

>Resources for Learning Mandarin:
learnnc.org/lp/pages/6427
resources.allsetlearning.com/chinese/pronunciation/
resources.allsetlearning.com/chinese/grammar/
mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php
gloss.dliflc.edu
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-chinese-english/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde

>Resources for learning Cantonese:
guidetocantonese.wordpress.com/start/
cantonese.sheik.co.uk/
cantonese.sheik.co.uk/dictionary/
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cantonese-popup-dictionar/pjnbhojkojmibobcpfgihhnohboldhip

>Smartphone dictionary (supports both Mandarin and Cantonese):
pleco.com/

aforementioned resource credit goes to 一路順風

>set strokes straight
yes-chinese.com/tzg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XyHVsFdxGRU
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-38060980
youtube.com/watch?v=V3mEbLxHU88
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fengdu_Ghost_City
playok.com/en/xiangqi/#303
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

大家好

不要欺负

Daily reminder.

起來!不願做奴隸的人們!

把我们的血肉,筑成我们新的长城!

youtube.com/watch?v=XyHVsFdxGRU

你们好、sluts。

化学工程课是kill.

向雷锋同志学习!!!!!

>波多黎各

很糟糕哦

>美国人
白人去家

>So what do you think about the South China Sea issue, user? Surely 钓鱼岛 is China's, right?

How do you respond?

釣魚島屬於台灣tbqh

Why stop there?

and 台湾属于中国

Am I going to be beaten up and have my peanis cut off in the back of the store if I talk to a Chinese girl (my age) at a Chinese store here in Brazil?

ah..yeah sure, now take your shoes off like you promised

你是黑人吗?

喂,牙膏哥,不管你怎么支持台湾,在他们的心目中你还是个臭阿兜仔,这你知不知道?

Não. E por favor fale em Inglês. Eu também não sou asiático, então não sei se eles considerariam errado isso...

你说什么?

Speak in English for fuck's sake. I said that I'm not black, but neither am I ethnic Asian. I'm """""white"""". Do Chinese people hate racemixing?

You'll end up with a Chinese meat cleaver in your skull.
Don't risk anything.

中国属于台湾!!!

热额额额额额额额额额额额 额额额额额额额额额!!!!!!

Damn! That girl is so cute... but I'd rather stay alive with my bodyparts intact.

你太生气了. 远离.

>Surely 钓鱼岛 is China's, right?
No, China has no claim about it, down to China's Imperialism!

If I come across some crazed Chink about to bash some guy's skull in with a meat cleaver in the middle of a farmer's market and I go for a Chun Li style dropkick right in the attacker's face to stop the killing, would I get in trouble with a Chinese judge or be praised as the hero of moral courage in local media and possibly be awarded with the prettiest daughter of the man whose life I have saved, living a comfortable life as a white farmer in the Chinese countryside from that day on?

美国人是白痴

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-38060980

你是中国人吗?

我想成为

在东亚白人比较受欢迎但他们都看不起别的民族特别是黑人,所以中国人不太在乎白与东亚的混血。在他们的眼中这个好像把他们女儿给富人嫁

然而客家人和别的少数民族的华侨真不喜欢在他们的社会外结婚,所以如果她属于这些民族之一你多半会引起麻烦。

日本鬼子离开巴西

WTF i love Chinese Taipei now

Whats happening in the pic?

Managed to get a copy of the "Chalk Circle"
Pretty happy.
Who would have thought that it's 250 pages long?

Anti-Japanese demonstrations, probably to do with the Diaoyu Islands.

From right to left:
>(Japanese) Devils fuck off!
>[something] is the Chinese people's land!
>Fuck off Japanese dogs!
>Something about Japan having committed many crimes
>something get out
>Strongly condemn little Japan (小 doesn't really have an approximate translation in this case, just means like petty, weak, shitty, close-minded etc.)
>Telling Japan to fuck off again using 滚蛋, meaning 'fuck off' but also a play on words, as it sounds like 混蛋 which means 'bastards'
>Together with the west bank (Chinese mainland) we'll [....]

收回台湾粘土

The story of this game is situated in CHYNA.
It looks pretty comfy and has a sick soundtrack, has anyone ever played "HEART OF CHYNA"?

youtube.com/watch?v=V3mEbLxHU88

你是我最喜欢的匈牙利人

Well, of course I support Taiwan, but when you say China, I think Mainland

为什么?

Mainland China is objectively the worst part of China. Everything good about China went overseas with the non-Commies, including Hong Kong and Taiwan.

The funny thing is Russia is no different. So yeah learn Russian, good advice. (After learning Chinese and losing 1m).

t. Russian

I want a hanfu-wearing, high iq weiqi-playing, dragonboat-rowing, tea-drinking, ancestor-respecting, buddha-worshipping, tai-chi-practicing, baozi-eating, lunar-celebrating, caligraphy-writing, lantern-lighting, feet-binding, pipa-playing, pingpong-smashing, PLA-serving, chinglish-speaking, bubbletea-slurping gf

I don't understand what you have just said

Right now, sure. But in 50 years, the Mainland will be objectively better than Hong Cuck and Taiwan aka Weeb's Paradise.

I dream of the day that China invades Taiwan and deports 90% of the population to Japan.

想来吗?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fengdu_Ghost_City

幽灵般的

为啥?中国籍不能给你什么权力,不能给你什么好处比如免签证的旅行,它只是给中国政府许可勉强你。弊大于利。

中国人尽量去国外生活定居下来。好奇怪一个西方人要获得中国籍。

看看他的屁股

I want to be one

I want an open-toed sandal wearing, mani- and pedicure loving, pubic hair growing, lu rou fan cooking, guzheng playing, zhennai slurping, footjob expertise having, gun wielding, taiwan defending, negro hating gf

>砍砍他的屁股
ftfy

spoopy

>mfw my qt Chinese gf is all of those things except the footjob thing because that's weird as fuck

Feels good 2bh

Fuck your picky. At least I was reasonable.

右边的人困惑我

saw a cute girl watching some old men play xiangqi back in China.

anybody wanna help me practice at the game?

i want to be able to creampie her after we finish playing

playok.com/en/xiangqi/#303

Degenerate

为啥?那时候在非洲共产主义国家可不少呢

A tale says that on the first day of sunshine following the first night of rain after lunar new year one with a pure heart and mind can find a naked virgin waiting for him in the mountains of Huang Shan.

土 and 士 are two different characters

wtf mandarin is impossible to learn

Degenerate

Upset because you didn't find one when you went?

Overcome hate and free your heart of all negativity.

>天 末 干 来 夫 末 朱 失 大 犬 太

You're just getting started

子孑
已己
曰日

Also these two are completely different characters and mean completely different things:

日 曰

>予 子

They should have fixed this shit during simplification

Fucking linguists

only remotely hard ones there are 未末

免兔
兵乒乓
己巳已
哀哀衷
卬印卯
戊戍戌戎

just give up now

this fucking guy right here
I can relate to almost everything he said.

I generally had a slightly more positive experience. Maybe it's just the steel industry that's fucked up so much, or the manufacturing industry, or the entire second sector, who the fuck knows.

I had it pretty easy because, beside being very fluent in the language, I also married a wealthy local with okay connections.

Young people from the big cities tend to be generally more educated and predictable, but what this user says is fucking true for almost anything else.
People will fuck you over.

The only one time I felt I was in control was when I was being sent to China by my company to their subsidiary in fucking north-east, to monitor the fuckers there. All of them were nice and compliant, but it was so fucking obvious that theirs was nothing but filthy expediency.
That's it. Some of them were good at that, not too much flattering, pretty discrete. Others were just fucking blatant.
It's cool when you figure it all out, because you can start using them against each other. It's the best soap opera you'll ever see.

They just lack dignity. No fucking self-respect.
And I say all this being married to one of them.

It's sad.

>t. Italian

How is the ban on VPNs affecting you, mainlanders?

here take your beer and go, Germany

>ignoring the truth

It's almost like people need to fuck up on their own before understanding what others are on about.

>t. Spaniard

>They just lack dignity. No fucking self-respect.
>And I say all this being married to one of them.
So what sexually degrading things does your wife let you do to her?

Where the fuck are the chinese people itt or are they just posting under Canadian flag

It's like 7 am in China

do you have something to ask

Literally just asked the quetion, where are the chinese flags

she is into bondage and humiliation. she gets turned on when I spit on her face and call her a slut while sticking a cucumber into her ass. not even kidding, ameriburger.

not allowed

western sites in China are fucking slow, when not entirely blocked. that's the ultimate antidote against shitposting. plus, they likely wouldn't be able to understand 90% of the memeglish spoken on Sup Forums.

So are there actually any chinese people here under proxys

that's pretty fucking degenerate

What's your favourite dynasty?

Mine is Tang

I see that you are a bit lacking in reading and comprehension skills. enough with the bongs for tonight, britbro, shall we?

yea the one with the japanese proxy is
though he is not on right now

That wasn't the question you fucking retarded noodlenigger. I know they dont have education in third world countries but come on

蔣介石
yes there is at least one as well as some exchange student chinks

>Sup Forums suddenly has a Chinese general despite shitposting about chinks for ages

Did something happen whilst I wasn't looking?

Qin

it's been semi daily for months

>Ouch user, my feet are really sore and sweaty from riding around Taipei on uBike with you all day today. I know my feet are a bit stinky now and the pantyhose is ripped but would you mind giving me a quick foot massage before I head down the metro entrance, pleaaaase?

How do you react?

Why? Such small amount of clay

obviously massage her feet and hide erection

Alright I guess, just strange since as a chink Sup Forums has always seemed to be anti-Chinese.

Also

>Ming is best dynasty
>Mainland China worst part of China
> should be wearing some fucking socks