Opinions on Cara Delevingne???

Opinions on Cara Delevingne???

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11178873
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AND YOUR GONNA HEAR ME ROAARRRR

id fuck her and anyone who says they wouldn't is a liar

she seems like a fun chick to bang, but she's too sought after to keep and it would probably be a hassle for the average guy to try to keep her attention. but i'd fuck her mouth, cum on her face, and pound her snatch as long as possible

>wake up
>get on Sup Forums
>hear the fappening 2 has happened
>Cara is involved
>She has a sex tape leaked
>Its her with a black guy

Do you watch it? Do you fap?

She has resting bitch face but I think she wears it well

She will be old in 40 years.

Who the fuck makes these threads?

Untalented and mostly unattractive. She has nice eyebrows and that's about it. Her career is based on nepotism. Anyone who claims her as a waifu or regularly posts her is basically at the end of their rope and months away from killing themselves.

Also, this is a poorly educated manchild. Probably still in his teens and raised by poor people.

No, I don't fap to criminals

I don't know why, but she always reminds me of Helga from Hey Arnold.

Looks creepy

i'd strangle her to death during sex and save the world from another jew

I'd fuck her but look her up without make up on.
Her eyes are weird af and her skin is awful because of the job she does

can't unsee

strawpoll.me/11178873

she's /fa/'s collective waifu
i like her

considering she's a dyke or something and was with st. vincent for a long time i don't think that'd happen

look up grimes, now that girl is literally helga

her doublechin standing up is more prominent than mine and I am obese.

not my type
she looks like she will ruin your fucking life real quick

adult size baby body

cackling jew face

cute af

just another female who needs 2 pounds of makeup, and a good photoshop artist, not to mention if she doesn't starve herself she'll gain 10 lbs and look hideous.

i'd fuck her so hard

She likes girls?

she looked better as a loli teen

Two words: eyebrow maintenance!

pretty but boring and kinda basic

uses an iphone, sucks every dick she can to get famous, openly a dyke, doesn't support muh gun rights.

fuck that bitch flaunts her nigger relationships, disgusting herpes queen, would not bang, would not associate with, would not do anything.

wanna fuck those feet real bad

well op, I love her.

i'd love to just hold her in my arms and whisper into her dead lifeless ears about how important she is to me, and why I couldn't let her leave me, that I was protecting her by keeping her with me even if she wasn't conscious being with her body was enough for me.

i think she is a total cutie, watch her videos on youtube cara delevingne funniest moment. Her only problem is that she is so cute, that you get bitch vibes from her, because you know that she would never talk to you.

Ugly vulgar cunt.
In other words: a Britbong, genetically inferior being by inbred.

She's cute.

link?

she has a nice body but her face resembles a woman in her 70s after a facelift

Given the opportunity, I'd fuck her, but I wouldn't masturbate to her. I just don't find her that attractive.

I would piss on her and then tell her to drink the piss and eat the eggs or I will fucking shit on her

Trap?

>mental illness demonstrated as foot fetish
Carafags, everyone. smh

retard?

asking for the video, cant find it

what's the link ?

I don't want to go full "2/10 would not bang" meme, but I don't find her attractive in the slightest.

>ITT describe her in three words
not not like???

He's right. You're a retard. Too stupid to be on this site. >>>/facebook/

she's a bowser

Her toes are all fucked up, those are not cute feet.

because it doesn't exist. It's a question. Would u fap to a sextape involving Cara and a nigga ?

ugly

just make sure you don't cut her with all that edge

I'd fill her ass to the brim with my hot seed

yeah, she looks cute in stylized pro photos like this one, but in reality shes much uglier. Just look at the reality pics of her on the beach

>eat the eggs
the joke's not lost on me

ugly and doesnt do a damn thing for me