Is there any other movie which was so much falsely advertised as kangaroo jack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_x9W1xKng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BvS

Still pretty funny movie though. I liked it as a kid

Snow Dogs

This.

Batman V Superman was advertised as an action film featuring Batman fighting Superman.

And instead what we got was a long politically driven drama with some action scenes, mainly young Lex orientated with massive speeches and only a 5 minute Batman and Superman fight scene before they team up.

Oh gosh, don't even remember what people expected from kangaroo jack. Was it that one dream sequence scene where he raps and boxes people? And the movie just turned out to be about a normal kangaroo?

>America Online Keyword: Kangaroo Jack

Keanu that cat movie with key and peele.
I thought I saw a trailer where the cat was a gangsta and he was showing the two guys how to be black. It wasn't like that at all, it was a whole movie where they were trying to rescue a kitten that wasn't on screen much at all.

As a kid its a weird realizing that you got tricked into seeing a movie by the marketers.

I still liked it though

Wait, are you telling me the movie isn't about a couple criminals chasing after a kangaroo in the australian desert because it picked up their money thinking it was something else?

They hyped the one scene where the kangaroo is animated to the point parents started bringing their kids to see it, thinking it was a family flick.

Bolt

i know it was ironic but still counts

someone post the autistic copypasta

That's not false advertising that's you wrongly assuming and thinking you saw something you didn't

Is this the sequel to Samurai Jack?

is isnt? shiiiiiieeet nigga I always thought it was scooby doo tier movie

>I...THE GREAT SHAPE SHIFTING MASTER "AKU" TWOOOOAHPIN A PORTAL IN TIME AND FLUNG JACK INTO THE FUTURE WHERE ALL MEN ARE KANGAROOS

It wouldnt have gotten canceled if this was the premise.

Any more kangaroo movies?
Pic related was alright

Holy fuck topkek user

I can't imagine how you'd beat Alien 3

youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_x9W1xKng

It doesn't even edit footage or manipulate, it literally just shamelessly lies to your face about the premise of the film.

KANGAROO JACK
KANGAROO JACK

KANG-A-ROO JACK

JACK JACK JACK