Riddle me this you faggot:

Riddle me this you faggot:

A woman I know doesn't have any sexy underwear and says her husband never remarks on her looks. I'm also pretty sure they've never French kissed.

What's your diagnostic?

My diagnosis is you're a creep who needs to get laid by someone other than his uncle.

doesnt sound like a riddle to me
but you sound like a fag

Tell me what you've concluded anyway.

Sounds like she's a prude and he doesn't care much for her; maybe becaude of it.

She isn't. Quite the opposite. He also admitted to her early on that he "didn't have many needs".

Alright so what was the point of this then

My own guess is that he's asexual. Plus her pussy is really loose, so I'm assuming they gave up on dicking ages ago.

that would make sense but not sure why no sex would make a loose pussy. she must not confide in him at all otherwise he'd realize she would like to be complimented

>that would make sense but not sure why no sex would make a loose pussy.

Don't use muscles and you lose them. She's 40, had two kids, doesn't do kegels.

She realises his compliments would be hollow. That's worse than silence.

Idk if the pussy loose thing is backed by science but the logic is that the more you exercise a muscle the stronger and tighter it gets.

an asexual person can still think people look good, id assume. maybe not completely hollow.

Jesus christ, how horrifying

They didn't get along for a while.

As i see it those individuals have a pretty small sexual drive which seems to be perplexing to those who were raised by a sex-oriented society.
As it seems people with a high sexual drive are even so perplexed, that they can only deal with this experience by interpreting something into the said couples personality which is utterly ridiculous and stupid.

Seems to me asexual people are the ones having a hard time understanding the others. I know what being asexual is like, it's like you just came and close all the tabs in disgust.

She needs the D

I know more than I let on.

Why would you conclude that they are "asexual" though?
I believe that asexuals have had a trauma which caused their sexual drive to go berserk and kill itself.

The couple we are talking about just seems to be engaging less in sexual activity and they do not have any sexy underwear.

Maybe they just don't know how to do it probably, who knows...

Tell me OP, why do you even care?

>Why would you conclude that they are "asexual" though?

Not both, just him. I know she's highly sexual.

I care because I'm involved.

they either have some form of retardation, or one of them is gay

Asexual is my guess.

yea, I said some form of retardation

Clearly not. Both are intellectuals.

aspergers is a form of retardation, and it usually makes the person a genius

>aspergers is a form of retardation, and it usually makes the person a genius

Hardly. It's not a form of retardation either, it's a form of autism, and most aspies are functional but nowhere near geniuses.

I would conclude that you live in a hyper religious part of the country and thus sex is vilified. thus this couple is brainwashed not to seek it.

Wrong. Neither is religious.

you clearly need to learn about aspergers syndrome from somewhere other than Sup Forums.
by its very definition it is a retardation (hinders a normal social life and many aspects of life otherwise)
also there is a high rate of savants with Asperger (a genius at 1 or 2 things)

>you clearly need to learn about aspergers syndrome from somewhere other than Sup Forums.

I work with people who have it, I think that's good enough. I also have a lifelong experience in the area.

Being ill-fitted for social life isn't enough to call it "retardation". Mental retardation is a pretty definite thing and has to do with intelligence.

You need to learn about anything from somewhere other than Sup Forums, faggot.

ok bud if you dont even understand aspergers yet you work with people that have it then you need to find another job before you fuck them up.

>you dont even understand aspergers

I was trained to, "Bud". I know exactly how Asperger's function and have years of daily experience with them.

Isn't it wonderful to be a faggot on Sup Forums and think you know better because you've read some website about it?