R8 my weed

R8 my weed

is that a pencil sharpener?

Yessir

is that a desk or did you take the picture on your hairy tummy

Dude did u fucking cook your weed? Shit looks nasty af

2/10

Looks a bit over dried. Maybe old?

It looks like the darker nug is starting to rot a bit. Does it smell stale or moldy?
Yes I'm aware that it's a purple strain, but it looks like it's starting to rot

Best way to go. Mine uses black bottles, but yep.

This, I always worry about fungus. It can get bad.

Well, for that, I'd need a taste. But it looks alright.

Show back of that card please

Do a baking soda freeze. Rub a little baking soda on your gums, then come. Face goes numb, if it's good.

>posting your visa on Sup Forums
gg

£40 for 0.5g. It's good stuff. There's better about though

Coke. Not come. Fuck. Kek.

Head ringer breakfast.

Realised that fml. Don't think there's enough visible

Used to call a joint with coke in it a 151. Back in the day. Now I don't consider it worthwhile, but it can be fun.

Not bad for something you found under the couch.

Bro you just posted your name next to your coke. Good show

Don't have any baking soda lol. I know it orite stuff. I'm high as fuck

I've nothing to hide

Oh yea/10

frosty/dank

For someone with nothing to hide, you sure deleted that pic.

Just harvested my first self-grown plant. It didn't grow very high and I only got 10g out of that.

It was an outdoor grow. Another 3 plants are drying right now and it looks like another 30 to 50 grams.

I'm still pretty proud.
I can post a pic of the 10g if anyone wants to see/r8 it.

One more down

do more, faggot

Rate a joint I smoked a few weeks back.
I'm off the stuff now, shit was turning me into cabbage with no personality

Looks like 7/10 but won't fully know unless I had a taste. When it comes to purp I like to pick the purp out and save it until I smoked all the green. Would definitely pick up a quarter of that for $50 though.

>way too short tip
>weed immediatly after the tip is kind of a waste
>unbleached papers

but the weed looks dank

6/10

Go for last one?

You are still a cabbage with out personality.

do it

is it true that you also can mix cocaine into your drink to get high?

Without is one word, you cabbage

>gear
>wine
>ready meal
Classly motherfucker

No, not coke. Mdma or geebee yeah

Haha, that's a pizza. Cooking it for my lunch at work tomorrow.

If you drink and do coke, separately. It becomes a new drug called cocaethylene which can fuck you up big time.

What is that background suppose to be ?

No, I meant non alcoholic drinks.

A dude I heard of always puts it in a glass of orange juice to get it going.

Mids/10, so I guess 5/10 really

how you doing?
it's turning me into a cabbage with no personality, and i wanna get off it but i don't work (i'm a model) so the days are just so boring i can't find anything else to do

Just stay off it and find other ways to entertain yourself. I chose to workout and get /fit/ instead of smoking. I'm even off the cigarettes now.

About to smoke this motherfucker.

Pure moroccan hash.

i should bake a cake , by butter is in the oven and 3 hours passed, i need to heat it back up sift it and mix the cake mix, but i got high.

Looks like it was microwave dried

its rotten

>Pure moroccan hash
>visible tobacco

gtfo

don't over do it or you'll kill the THC

Just smoked a 0.75 g Amnesia Haze joint. Took this picture a couple minutes ago, about to feast.

Jelly?

probably taken from some restaurant's website

I mean the hash's pure, not the joint.

Can't afford to smoke pure hash joints kek

Feel free to reverse image search jellyfag.

My passions are cannabis and cooking

R8

get hash pipe or bong and thank me later

Looks like a decent sativa. Dirty nails tho

Just stick your hasch on a nail and lit it, inhale the smoke. Simple as fuck and very potent

But yeah, pipe is nice as well. Bong I prefer to have cocktail, mix of weed and hasch. Pure hasch just doesnt suit a bong imo

I actually own one, but I really prefer smoking joints.

Why would you waste it like that by mixing it with tobacco?

Honestly, you brits and europeans with mixing tobacco with your shit is weird as fuck.

It's like, you have some rare and refined delicacy that you're proud of and want to enjoy, but you do so by mixing it with stale coffee and lawn clipping Like, wtf?

Actually do that shortly before running out of hash. I put my last few crumbs on a knife and hold it above a candle.

used the old paperclip trick before. Stick it under a cup and then bomb the motherfucker.

From what I can see, nothing about it indicates that it is rotting.

Generally, as long as it's been properly dried and cured, you're not going to have issues with it rotting or going rancid...that is, unless you're storing in a damp and humid place.

But in this case, there is no rotting.

1/2 a gram! jesus where in the uk are you with those prices.

I get that, nice to chill with something that lasts longer

Dude, it really isn't that bad. And you won't get addicted to nicotine from that little tobacco or anything.

Got friends who stopped smoking and had some pretty bad withdrawals from it. We always smoked joints with tobacco and they still haven't smoked a cig since they quit.

As I said. I know it's not great, but it saves you some weed and money. I live in a pretty rural area and it's really hard to get your hands on weed here.

Another 1 r8

Saif?

fuck yea hash baby

What in the fuck? Is weed that expensive in the UK? Half a gram here is like $5 to $10...shit I don't even think anyone sells in such small weight. Minimum size in CA (that I'm aware of) is probably a gram.

An 1/8th (top shelf medical) will run about$30 to $40. $40 is on the high side and you're probably obtaining it illegally. If you have a medical prescription, then a 1/8th is $35?

That was the prices I was buying at about 5 years ago, before I gave up my prescription and stopped smoking.

An even better example would be like having some really nice alcohol. Like some fine whiskey at $200 a bottle, and getting home excited about trying it, and you go ahead and mix it with half a can of flat diet cola out of the fridge.

If you got this from a dealer and not a shop 8.3/10

Took some pictures of my plant a few weeks ago.

R8?

Gimme some/10

I feel ya man, not hating. Do what you like, but personally, it just seems inconceivable. Like, defeats the purpose of getting that "pure moroccan hash", you know?

It has a flavor. It's got a taste-feel, and it's its own experience. I can't imagine you can even taste it properly or enjoy the vaporized flavor with all the smoke and tar.

But I get you, dude, I hope you at least know what it's like on a clean palette. I just would never do what you're doing and it seems alien.

they were talking about cocaine

You from Europe, OP? Looks like you got your hands on some dank plastic.

Leg so hot
Hot hot leg
Leg so hot can fry a egg

Are you a little retarded? That's a purple nug, you flyover $20 gram fuck

Sup nugs

What's the longest you guys hold weed? Had to quit smoking for 7 months but kept my stash. It's all in sealed containers in dark dry places so it's still good minus the diminishing thc from age. But some of yall niggas are talking rot, how the fuck do you get rot in your stash without being wildly reckless? Get to start smoking again next month btw. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Yeah, and what I wanted to add was that I normally don't put that much tobacco in a joint lol. Got a little out of hand here.

Maybe we need to smoke together, then we'll get along,

peace m8

I'm having that meal tonight. Can make it look better than that too if I could take pictures worth shit.

nice, what strain?

looks like jack herer

Can't exactly remember right now, but I think Somango or Critical.

Well for one not being in a country that has it legalised means we gotta use less than legal ways of acquiring it. As such you don't always wanna bun it all in one or two piffs.
Plus for me personally, i prefer weed and baccy mix, you say mixing $200 whiskey with flat coke, I say mixing black truffles in mac and cheese man.

Truffles are meant to be a shaving or a topping though. Fine whiskey is made to be enjoyed as it is. Fine kind is is as well for some folks.

Post made at 420 in stoner thread confirms

proves that it's always 4:20 somewhere

Well all depends on taste and culture, ive had some stuff from here that I really was glad weren't a pure J. Honestly the impression i've always had is US weed isnt as potent as you don't mix it. Then again I haven't smoked any US green so I know jack shit.

Nah man US weed is as good or better than weed you'd find anywhere else really. It's just more available to people here so we can smoke more of it at a time

shits lit thats some chronic right there

You have to get it from a good dispensary. Otherwise it gets crushed, overheated, or it has traveled. A lot of killer buds and a selection based on strain, vowing style, everything. Also, Vape cartridges for regular Vape pens with liquid THC in them. It's like weed emporium Shangri La.

Yea but have you smoked other countries stuff? Having been to Amsterdam, I'll hands down admit their shit stuff is better than anything I can find.

No admittedly I have not but I'd guarantee with a little bit of Google you could find the content comparisons. I gained that information from my friends going to other countries and seeing people post bad European weed

They aren't cafes. You can't smoke in them. But they have every type of hash, shatter. Bottom, mid, and top tier strains. And they have specials on OZs, and Menus.