Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums
Let's name my AK

It's gotta include the AK-420 | prefix, so 11 chars max after that, and keep it dank

Dubs/winrar decides

420 or 911 and I let Sup Forums decide for my vanilla butterfly next

inb4 : LOL SILVER SCRUB FAGGOT

Why not just use Dank Memes?

Because I had one named dank memes before I quit for a while, and I want something different.

AK-420 | sditjnahon

AK-420|Haramboponic

193 wins and silver? wtf op

How much of an autist do you have to be to still play this shit.

I was Double AK at one point.I came back to silver after the rank adjust. We never have a 5 man team anymore so it's just been aids lately in comp

imam hatipler kapatılsın

Checked.... Waste of hail satan 69

I pretty much only solo q and i'm LE, you dont need a 5 man team to get out of silver.

My last game in silver when i was throwing to get 15-15 how can people even be there after 30+ wins ?

Eh, I never feel like I'm actually playing against actual silvers. Most games there's at least one person blatantly hacking or smurfing

also it was on na with my friend so 130 ping no excuse of being a silver shitter

Sounds like you're shit and don't deserve to be higher if you can't play against supposedly higher ranked players.

You're bad, edgy, and shitty ak skin.

Blah blah blah, I'm bad blah blah.
Seriously even a 30 bomb means nothing when your team is aids and can't hold an angle. I'm not even saying I'm good.

Wasted dubs

fucking hate silvers who buy expensive skins. git gud first

also rolling for AK-420 | ImAJewFag

Less then $100
"expensive"
Rolling for AK-420 | GreenCrack

>less than 100$

hydroponic + vanilla butterfly = more than 100

tard

It's pretty expensive for pixels. Definitely not the right choice for everyone, but if you can/want to buy skins who gives a fuck?

AnImEmAsTeR

11chars max

Bumps out for Harambe