what if mutants exist in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5O2Lzd-Fznw?t=239
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they'd have Down syndrome, cancer etc

they already do
they're called liberals

They have 2 more pairs of wisdom teeth

the state would round them all up and kill them immediately, look how triggered 99% of governemnts get about people just owning guns

u ,eam powerrs`?

Does it count if I have a disorder where my nerves are shot so I can't feel pain ?

It sounds cool but it's dangerous as fuck. Burn my self as a kid on a stove because my hand was on it but I couldn't feel anything.

I heard that disorder is very rare. Do you often have trouble because you hurt yourself and you didn't realise?

Most mutants in X-Men wouldn't have too much use for their powers anyway.

But we are all mutants, user.

If there were no mutation the human race would have gone instinct.

>Do you often have trouble because you hurt yourself and you didn't realise?

When I was younger yeah. Now I'm just cautious I guess. I do check my body every morning though to see if at night I scratched my eyes, etc.

wow....really makes you think..

We don't

Do you experience orgasms or sexual pleasure?

Yeup.

>tfw you have powers and afraid to show them.
yeah. I don't want to be experimented on.

What I don't get about X-Men.

How do they get their powers? Mutations is affected by genetics and the enviroment. Did Iceman live his entire life in the arctic enviroment to gain Ice manipulation?

So you can do the thing the guy does in James Bond where he holds a really hot stone?

I can get my arm cut off and keep on walking not feeling a thing.

I would probably bleed out though and die .

That's the dangerous part. I could have a blood clot or some infection and I wouldn't know it and I could just drop dead any day

then i would be jealous since i dont have any powers.

Can I cut your arm off?

>Does it count if I have a disorder where my nerves are shot so I can't feel pain ?

Hi, Francis!

>Did Iceman live his entire life in the arctic enviroment to gain Ice manipulation?
That;s adaptation you retard. And besdies why would living around ice give you ice powers? if anything it would give you fire powers. boy are you stupid

Fuck dude you should be a spy, you would be unstoppable since they can't physically torture you.

Do you get hangovers? Like feel a headache?

You should really do an AMA

youtu.be/5O2Lzd-Fznw?t=239

they do. not shooped btw.