My gf has a "best friend" who is a guy... i think hes bi but she says hes just gay...

my gf has a "best friend" who is a guy... i think hes bi but she says hes just gay. Should i worry that he'll take her away from me??

hell yea, you gotta cheat on her first

Probably. You sound like a whiny bitch, so it's less is he bi, rather does your partner respect you at all?

>hell yea, you gotta cheat on her first

With him

pic related? That chick is hot and that guy is gay

Show tits and I'll tell you wether you should worry or not.

if you're worried about a gay guy stealing your chick then you got bigger problems to worry about friendo.

yeah thats her and him

This guy just got a cool post number. This automatically makes everything he says true.

holy shit !!!!!!!

yea, with him. do it op

just tell her how insecure you are and how inferior her gay friend makes you feel.

every gay is bi with a girl

OP is now HIV+

>Should i worry that he'll take her away from me?
depends how often they have sex really

OP here
just wanted to add that every time she comes back home from a night out with him she always smells like his fruity cologne so she always wants to take a shower
i feel like shit just thinking about it

Quit being such a faggot. Leave her so you never have to worry about it.

If she doesn't want to kiss you or do anything with you BEFORE she showers, then there's something up

Idk who's a bigger faggot, the guy in the pic or op

post more pictures of the girl. I think she's very pretty.

oh thanks? i guess?

Murder him. Fuck her. Problem sovled.

>make sure to pee in her butt to claim your territory.

If your girl comes home and showers before doing anything with you, she's cheating on you.

Just imagine their conversations behind your back, OP:

- You actually told him I'm gay and he fell for it? Wow, that guy is dumber than I thought.
- yeah, but tonight is not about him, fag boy...

then they proceed to do what you see in your weaboo hentai manga shit you watch when they're out. But look at the bright side - maybe you two finally come at the same time.

Confront her OP. It's not good.

>kill the faggot

Post more pics of your girl, preferably nudes

I think youre confused. Hes obviously the boyfriend and youre the gay best friend.

You got a kek out of me fam.

lol you're getting cucked by a gay boy. please just kys.

He wasn't joking.

nah its because his cologne is strong and its on her sometimes and i cant stand it

i read this like the offspring song "my freind's got a boyfreind"

Its on her, because she loves giving him anal.

You should worry for sure, not because of that guy but because you're an insecure bitch.

haha why dont you get a job

heres another of her
i really dont want to lose her...

if you are a good boyfriend and she is a good boyfriend there is nothing to worry about

>If you aren't a good boyfriend then you should get cheated on.

>if she isn't a good girlfriend then why are you with her?

You should sniff test his dick, just to be sure.

Agreed

>smells like his cologne

what do you think they're doing user, walking with their arms around each other down the street?

Yes

He's not as gay as she's telling you, my friend...If they haven't fucked yet, it's only a matter of time.

He is definitely gay.

Worry more about your insecurities.

My gf isn't going out with any dudes. Gay str8t or trap Idgaf . instead of being typical beta fagot set some boundaries or lose her. Oh already let it go too far. If she's not fuckin gay guy she using him as cover . and you sit at home crying while some homeboy is balls deep in your lady.

Really? Every woman will cheat. Just a matter of who and where.