My cat died today. Say something nice please:(

My cat died today. Say something nice please:(

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope it tastes good. Sorry.

it's allright OP, he's somewhere good

Focus on the fun times you had together. Know that you and your cat enriched eachother's lives.

I know a lot of Sup Forumstard edgelords are going to say stupid shit, but they don't understand that a pet isn't property. A pet is a companion, a member of your family.

Two of my cats died this year. A mother and daughter. Mother died in February, at 19 years of age, and daughter this past May at 17. I buried them next to eachother in my garden. Their bodies will provide nutrition for the next cycle of life.

Your cat isn't truly gone. Your cat is still a part if the universe, just in a different form.

I hope that helps.

You'll never see your cat again. It's gone forever. You'll spend the next week thinking about it everyday. Then about 2 weeks from now there will be a day you don't think about it. Then slowly over time you'll think about it less and less until months go by where you don't think about it and your cat's memory will be as dead as itself.

she/he is in the pussy heaven

His sabertooth ancestors are greeting him/her

I'm sorry for your loss op

Tasted great OP!

I'm sorry and ignore the fag up there who is insensitive, they are merely lashing out because they've never had an animal who loved them. I hope you can give yourself to a new animal soon OP

At least it wasn't Harambe

Feel better OP. New cat on the way?

I'm sorry, OP. I know that feel. It'll never go away, unfortunately, but that's only because you cared for it and had a real connection.

Be well OP, and I'll have a drink for your kitty.

Hope you have a chance to do something that gets it off your mind to some degree. Know it's hard. Just lost a pet that meant a lot. Big ups.

I know your pain OP. Unlike with people, it will go away much faster. Although, sadness will linger. I hope the cat died of old age, at least. That should make you feel better.

Good news is cats are easily replaceable. You can always get more for free, so when one dies, just grab another.

RIP catter.

Absolutely OP. Maybe look into a new one, or even a diff pet. It can only get better.

I feel bad for laughing at this.

Get a kitten.

He'll be so happy he won't have to see your faggot face anymore.

it doesnt have to be around you anymore so i guess its in a better place ..?

i have a 2 month old kitten from my dead cat so i have to take care of her

something nice please:(

just always have at least two cats
and try to see it like a cat: your cat wouln't care if you died.

F

Jeff Goldblum thread

did you eat its corpse?
it would have eaten your corpse if you died
clearly cats believe that eating corpses is the most respectful thing to do when a loved one dies

Post Pictures and dubs decide what you do with the corpse. I will kick off my saying rape its dead pussy arse.

Behead it

trips has spoken

Trips have spoken. Behead you cat. Film it. Yell Allah Akbah as you behead it. Then rape your cat down its neck.

read this

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Disembowel the cat and wrap its innards around your head. Post pictures.

Cats are shit, I hope it died in pain

sorry

F
i dont like cats, but losing a friend sucks

It's shit OP it's not even funny
Don't read it

I'm sorry for your loss, Sup Forumsro

dubs op dubs

Cats should literally go fuck themselves.

*mewmewmew* :3

sorry buddy

i love cats too and have had them live a long life and die

get another cat someday soon

This is not a time for nice, it's time for revenge.
Kill those fuckers who killed your cat.

Too damn cute

What was your kitties name? sorry op...