I am 23 and my mom has finally gone bat shit crazy what do? Also, general mommy issues bread

I am 23 and my mom has finally gone bat shit crazy what do? Also, general mommy issues bread.

a little info:
>she is on pills
>101% irrational
>also suicidal
>also so fat i feel like gilbert grape
>also has been a complete asshole to me my entire life (phisical & verbal abuse since i can remember)

what happened user?

seconded, bump for interest

I came to visit because i was in town for work and she was even more hostile than normal, she had broke a bunch of stuff and abused my late dads dog. first time i actually felt anything other than indifference in a loooong time.

so you've been traumatized and you finally feel the anger?

Kill her

My mom the same except for
>she is on pills
Instead of pills she constantly drink loads of herbal teas (dandelion, catnip, chamomile etc)
And I'm 26 lol.

trips have spoken

its not really anger, more like pity, and shame. it suprised me when it washed over me. not sure if i should just never come home again or find her help.

guess i got to now
>trips

What kind of pills is it? Big question

cant quite spell it but its nerve pills sounds like colonophine or something plus shit tons of pain pills

do you and her still talk?

Is she in pain? You can legally put her out of misery then.

if that's the way you really feel then get her help or you'll hate yourself for years

Yes, I live with her kek. Almost every day we have quite a quarrel.

Klonopin? That's probably it, a very strong benzos will have you out of touch with reality, moody, horny, and quick to anger. It will make you crazy

Also the vast majority of ods involving opiates are cross indicated with benzos (such as klonopin/clonazepam), it's an easy way to die

>quite a quarrel

I'm not surprised, you sound like an annoying little shit

This

described her to a t user

you're probably right Sup Forumsro will do

czech'd user

Dubs speak truth

Same, my childhood was hell, and sometimes i just get so fucking angry for no reason once I remember it

it gets better user, just have to get away from your crazy bitch of a mom. (no offense)

Yea I'm sorry user, I was a junkie (heroin, benzos) so I've seen this episode before. Get her into some 12 step shit, AA or NA if she can't quit but hopefully she won't need it
Be careful though benzos withdrawal is one of the only ones that can kill you, the other being alcohol, so of she's physically addicted she will need a medically supervised detox. I think the chance of a seizure is roughly 1/3

good for you, I hope it gets better
>ITT derailing thread into feels thread

op here, gotta abondon this bread now, ty for advice, you guys are the best.

AA help me quit heroin, shit works but it's hard work and you have to want it

i will let the professionals take care of her she has good insurance, thanks for the advice.

Moms are 101% irrational by design
Just like dads get dad humor and retard grip strength