Is good?

is good?

i hope so, i really like the xx older albums

its the xx

so no

beat it, nigger

Listened to it yesterday and was unimpressed. Will give it another listen later today, hope I'll find it as good as people outside Sup Forums saying it is.

>likes the xx
>throws in nigger to be edgy when he lacks substantive things to say

It's decent. Replica is the most memorable song off of it.

It's their best album in my opinion.

If you don't like their previous stuff (like me) then this won't change your mind but this has enough input from Jamie that it makes a slight cut above the last two albums for me

Just want a new Jamie xx really

>Jamie xx and the two stooges
god this album has aged poorly already

it's alright

It's everything I did not want from a new XX album

Yeah the first was pretty good. The second was eh. This is even more of a snoozefest. So many samey boring songs that never build to anything or go anywhere. They need to experiment more

I agree with you

I disagree with you. I like how they incorporated Jamie's sampling/drums/production expertise into their previously more minimalist arrangements. idk. I think I liked them on xx just because I hadn't heard that sort of stripped-down with r&b influence sound, but it feels boring now. DESU it felt boring to me on Coexist.

I think Romy and Oliver have special voices. I think the bare bass/guitars/drums get a lot of mileage out of that. This feels like the music working with them instead of building a skeleton to drape themselves over.

idk. I like it and done justifying myself now

Is it just me or is this thing mastered loud as fuck? Which is a good thing. My volumes only up halfway and it's usually on full blast.

I'm only on the first song but I like it so far.

When was the last time we had a male/female duet album this good?

Hardmode: No showtunes

Watch The Throne?

I really wanted to like it. I just can't. Even "I dare you" sucks as a studio version. Fuck this shit

The 2nd half lost some momentum I admit

Ru4reel

i just realized the album cover is just the reflection of the three of them and the blue sky

Pretty good dude. I wonder how many people beat you to it if any at all.

it sucked. lyrics say absolutely nothing. rather just listen to in colour

i agree with everything on this post

Great album.

Modern production compressing the shit out of the masters

it's fucking shit