User

user,
what was the last thing that made you happy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The last time I got drunk and high about 4/5 days ago.
Sad but true.

running for an entire hour

Your mom.

If you dont die to this post your mother will post in your sleep tonight.

Last night, was pretending to be a little kid and got a chick to maturbate on cam. Made me happy in my soul, and penis.

Reporting trap/faggot/furfaggot threads to the mods, and seeing them actually get deleted.

this

>what was the last thing that made you happy ?

Driving at 110 mph listening to Ringo Deathstar's "God's Dream" in the blazing sunshine with the windows down.

Just a few hours ago.

fapping to OP dieing in his sleep tonight

I fucked a hooker so good she told me she should be paying me lol

>what was the last thing that made you happy ?

Pic related.

40mg of valium washed down with some tea and biscuits while I watched archer on Netflix.

They tell you that to boost your confidence and that you'll come back cause she was nice.

this gif.

source pls

my gf

That one time where I remembered that the Lord gave me an amazing life, amazing family, amazing pals, and amazing everything

Yeah, that was like 5 seconds ago. Praise Christ

This pic

easily pleased stoner

Looked at two edgy retarded teenagers. And smiled because the sun shined.

3 cocodomol tablets 30 minutes ago.

ejaculation

cant remember

My wife sent me a pic of the pie she made for me today. I get it after dinner tonight.

This makes me happy for some reason. You go user

cute. What kind of pie? Also why are you on Sup Forums if you have a real life with a wife and pie and shit?

>At a girl's place
>Go to the bathroom, didn't turn on the lights
>See a snake on the floor, jump over it dramatically
>It was just a sock
>I'm an idiot
>Told her when I got back, she laughed and called me an idiot

It's the little things in life.

wut?

LSD bruh

My mistress and I had phone sex while my wife was in the other room and her boy friend was asleep

>Taking that much paracetamol

Enjoy liver failure.

Also the amount of codein in cocodomol is worthless, your better off having a wank if you want some pleasure.

It's a rhubarb cream pie with merengue. It looks pretty amazing. I'm here because I'm avoiding a project at work .

You seem like a nice guy user

All these things today:
>Finally got myself to wrote the required essay
>Cycled to the gym and back
>Nailed my workout at the gym
>After getting home I finally made myself buy few required books for the courses I'm attending
>Fapped after all of this

you are hanging by your balls from the ceiling and can´t see your glorious asshole.

Was it your wife's or you mistress's boyfriend

Ketamine

Turned from poorfag to upperclass fag three months ago. I don't have enough money to replace my cheap shit all at once, but I can buy something every month, and that makes me happy. 34 inch screen coming tomorrow to replace both of my god awful 5:4 19" and 17" screens.

Why thank you

sounds awesome man. You work projects too? So bad browser history is logged at my work place so I can just escape to Stack Overflow and stuff like that... anyways, enjoy your pie mate!

Shit you have a job too ?!

You should consider using reddit .

This place is for degenerate scum.

Today: Reading a 100 pages textbook from cover to cover. It made me realize how much fun I will have with my engineering study. Started 1 week ago.

Yesterday: My cousin who got married this weekend decided to go against tradition and she kept the bouquet instead of throwing it to all the girls. Yesterday her husband and herself visited my mothers grave (my cousins aunt) and she places her bouquet on it. She passed away 2½ years ago. Meant a lot to me

aside from drugs and alcohol, the last time i smiled was tuesday when my mom bought me mac and cheese that was shaped like sharks
she bought them specifically cause she thought id smile at it

That's what they are payed for moron

You retard

6969 by NSP

good god, i guess i needed to see that in writing to realize how much of a joke my life is

34" screen is an upgrade? Were you homeless before? Also how did you come into the money

I'm a bit degenerate myself also I like checking dubs

Damn

>payed

*Paid

Retred.

reading this story

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

buying a new Technic LEGO set

It's been so long, I don't even remember

>raving in fabric
>driving real fast

Here are some dubers

>this is what liberals actually believe

m-muh 97%

probably this

The love of my life who's gone now.

Basically you've discovered marketing AKA any sales strategy ever.

Wasn't that cringy. Sounds like a good mother.

Frozen salami pizza

Thursday last week I got a job, not my "dream job", but the pay will be sufficient.

WINRAW

One of the last things that made me happy was fucking a girl that looked like the second cumming of Alexis Texas for a whole year before I fucked it all up. Her age don't matter.

The fact that I'm drunk, again

love some good ket

today when I finished coding a 2 week scoped project in 2 days and it worked perfectly.

>Her age don't matter
Oh boy here we go

The girl i've been talking to for a couple of months said she really liked me. I'd been lonely for so long that when she told me it gave me heartache...

He really is generous, isn't he.

My wife was in the other room and her boyfriend was asleep at her feet.

Xanax

That my car insurance went from $2598 a year to $1097 today
>good day

beeing with the girl that I want to kiss but can't because I have gf.

Congrats!

You have a nice mother. You are doing better than most

Yeah, definitely. I even got a wonderful life, wonderful friends, AND crippling depression. Such a generous guy.

Oh shit I got dubs!!!!

KEK

Yeah user, of all the thousands of dicks yours was the one.
I think she might be in love with you. You should call her now

34" isn't big enough for a computer monitor?

I wasn't homeless, I was just poor as fuck, I was still living with my family, because I couldn't even afford rent. Now I have more money to burn on whatever I want each month, than the combined total income of the rest of my family.

Thank you!

>tfw same situation but i work with her and i dont think she likes me anyway

No. We were friends for ever and I didn't know she has been in love with me. She and my wife didn't get along for obvious reasons. She moved me half way accross the country and I missed her company. I realized I loved her and she confessed that I am the love of her life and she hates that I moved away

>34"

Is this bait? You were a poorfag before now you are lower class

The sun went down at 8pm tonight. I much prefer the colder months, hot weather makes me uncomfortable.

when she told me she loved me 5 years ago.

Money

Czecked

Im on Molly right now, feels amazing.
Should be legal.

gr8 b8 m8, r8 8/8

The infinite Multiverse

@mostlyhetero

stop self promoting your faggy fiction