My neighbour called my landlord because i play loud music 11pm a friday without even asking me to turn down first...

My neighbour called my landlord because i play loud music 11pm a friday without even asking me to turn down first. how can i get my revenge in the most butal and stealthy way?

kill yourself on his lawn. 53 get

Play music loud again.

kill yourself on his lawn. 37 get

kill yourself on his lawn. 69 get

take a shit on his car

My neighbor called the police because I killed another neighbor 14pm friday without even telling me that murder is forbidden first. how can i get my revenge in the most butal and stealthy way?

kill yourself, fucking nigger

kill yourself on his lawn. 54 get

Kill his dog

Tell them you've located Edward Snowden's whereabouts with an armed bomb in that location. Trips say this.

Rolling

Get your revenge by not being a dick and playing music late at night, you inconsiderate fuck. Apologize and give them your number, then you might have a friend instead of a shit neighbor. Grow the fuck up.

Trips redo

Have sex with him once a week for 5 years then move house without saying goodbye

Trips for Snowden bomb

>buy cockroaches (is that even a thing?)
>break his window when he isn't home
>pour a lot of roaches in
>???
>move because roaches spread to your own apartment

Snowden/Tupac 2016

I work 6 days a week, loud music would piss me off too.

Suck his dick in the name of Snowden

>WAAAAAAAAAH My neighbour complained about me being a degenerate
>WAAAAH help me do something bad to him without him finding out because I'm a fucking pussy and a coward WAAAAAAAAAAH

Kill yourself, OP, you fucking faggot.

your parents must be twins we live in an apartment
you must be the neighbour
nu u
dude what

Fuck his wife.

Why the fuck seidel..

Buy many mouses then dump though open window and whatch funny happen

Man, did you JUST move out of your mom's basement?
Learn to not be such a fucking cock to people who probably don't even know you.

AKA grow the fuck up, mommy won't save you when you piss a neighbor off and they beat your sorry ass into the fucking ground.

Are you retarded or did you have shitty parents? Why would you require someone to talk to you first? I suppose if they had talked to you first, you'd be posting about your neighbor banging on your door instead of sending a certified letter.

rape his daughter

Danske alkoholiker som drikker seidel ja

Raw chicken and milk bomb!

ThisI'm assuming he's asked you before or that you do this stupid shit all the time and he's tired of it fuck you for acting like its his goddamned fault

Squeeze some stick fast glue inside the keyhole of his front door along with some tiny metal object like a shrapnel or something small that it doesn't look suspicious from the outside.

This. Loud music at night pisses me off, especially jungle booming shit. You keep this up and someone somewhere, sometime will do something to you or your property.