youtube link to that?

I came here to tell her I wouldn't be able to come

>"I DON'T WANA BE ON NO TV SHOW YA FEEL ME?"

>"We ARE filming..."

MMMM THESE ARE HOMEBAKED.

'no'

What? No way!

>inb4 pepe edit

Was he really going to Atlantic City? I don't know, he may have been lying.

I WAS JUST STOPPING BY

IM NOT GAY OR ANYTHING

Roleplaying chatroom

>TCAP thread

I must go shopping

Imma gonna lick you

>All he wanted was some sweet tea and cookies.

CONDOUM

"I was coming to tell the parents what their kid was up to! Im trying to protect the children from the predators!"

4 reelz?

Is this show staged with actors?

I'm sure there's a law you can't show their faces on TV if they don't want to.

you don't know shit

rofl

>Don't get drunk of dat! heh heh

What a creep

>I just came here to tell her i wasn't coming.

Why is it that on COPS some want to remain anonymous with their faces blurred out

They probably make a deal behind the scenes for permission to use the footage exchange to not go to jail.

I CANT CONTROL MY HORNY LEVEL

I'd rather hire a decent lawyer and take my chances in the court of law than have my face across national TV

I CAME HERE JUST TO LET HER KNOW I WONT BE HERE

Oh boy, who would've thought that Tim Robbins is a pedo.

Pedos that get caught on this show arent very smart and probably go with the easiest and fastest decision.

I like rape!

You know what? You're probably right

That midget guy
That guy was a true pedofuck, comes right in and gets to business

"Im gonna take a shower!"
"Well ill watch you.."

>I just came here to tell lecture you about the dangers of online predators. Please be more careful

Would this work?

its explained various times that TCAP own the property and the individual entered the private property, where they happened to be filming and so they cannot complain about their images appearing without their permission. Also they become criminals so their name is public record, printed in local papers. They have no privacy rights anymore.

Link? I dont remember any midgets

I like the few that act all "yup knew this was a trap I expected this" when Hansen shows up
>"I'm probably not the surprise you were expecting."
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=7iqG7IhWTWU

Look at all these sick fucks, just out there at all times.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

mite b cool

No, multiple people tried it. But now I'm wondering, what if you showed up with a bunch of books and articles and shit about the dangers of online predators?

Which is why the show was a fucking joke.

Theyre guilty until proven guilty.

Just like prostitution stings. Guy walks into the room, arrested. What if he was going to chickened out before doing anything? Doesnt matter.

Or what if you brought your own camera crew and said that you were doing a show on the vulnerability of children?

>yfw if you stay in the house after Chris tells you that you're free to leave and stand up to him you get to fuck the decoy

pretty much

there was one guy who was really short, but his torso was full sized, he just had stumpy legs like hank hill's dad

did you guys know Lorne Armstrong has a youtube channel now?

youtube.com/watch?v=id4dcTy4lT8

>the one guy who brought his toddler son
That completely ruined the mood and shit got super serious out of nowhere.

It's almost like some of these fucks are seriously dangerous.

city? or link if you have it

ITS A QUESTION

Soliciting a minor for sex online is illegal in the states they do these stings. They're actually fucked whether or not they show up at the house.

NO RUBER

>the one guy who brought his toddler son
Nothing wrong with a threesome. Why not go all in?

this is so fake

youtube.com/watch?v=qRTdG1sprio

Apparently the mother pawned the kid off on relatives so she could stay together with her sex offender husband.

>YA FEEL ME?"
>"We ARE filming..."

keky

In my country police don't do these stings but they do it with people selling sports/concert tickets above the market price (speculation). They look through trading websites when a high profile show is coming, pose as buyers, arrange a meetup and arrest when they show up.

Does police in america do this, or is it even a crime?

I've never heard of police doing online stings for that sort of thing, but if you're caught trying to sell tickets secondhand outside the venue you can be arrested depending on the state.

youre talking shit about the cops sitting at PCs organizing stings like that. Thats a procedure, process, budget, techonolgy and work hours that no police force is wasting. That would involve a specific police contract and technology purchased for stings and means there is no job categories for cops to be sitting at PCs searching online shite.

i think in most places, scalping - selling a ticket for more than face value, especially right next to the venue - is against the law, while simply reselling a ticket for face value is ok.

However, since most people who are looking to buy this way would rather see the concert/sporting event rather than enter into a criminal proceeding, it's probably severely under-reported. also, the theory is that scalping not only hurts the final buyer, but deprives ticketmaster of profit. however, since ticketmaster is among the jewiest companies in the united states, most people aren't too upset by that facet of the "crime"

> deprives ticketmaster profit

I dont see how they can make this connection.

If the venue sells out and someone sells a ticket for more than he paid, they got all the money they could.

If the venue doesnt sell out, and someone sells their ticket for less than paid, ticketmaster makes same money since the person who paid less wasnt going to buy at the higher price.

I _guess_ they could argue that they lose money if somone sells a ticket they werent going to use for face value, but that is probably the least likely scenario.

do you guys feel anything for that disabled dude ?

i kinda wish he was healed so then he could get his ass kicked back into being disabled

i just came here to tell her i was not coming here

I'm pretty sure it's legal for the press to show someone's face if it's in regard to them commiting a felony. It's either that or there's no actual law barring you from showing someone's face on tv, and it's more of a courtesy not to. Hence why paparazzi get away wth it. It's one or the other.

Hansen vs. Predator when?

How do they even know that the guys that show up to the house are the ones they were talking to on the internet? They could've just said that it was their friend who they were talking to who wanted to set them up with someone but neglected to them them that they were underage.

usually their profile pictures or they send their own pictures to the decoy

also they get the decoy to talk to the people so its obvious the pedo knows why he is there

my favorite excuse

What I love about Chris Hanson is that he plays stuff so straight that you don't expect him to be funny at all, but he's genuinely fucking hilarious.

this whole show is a comedy but then you realise the gravity of the situation of these sick fucks like that one dude who brought his child with him or those two different dudes who entered naked

or that angry rabbi guy lunging at chris.

funniest dude was martin lawrence or the jap who pretended to faint

they should do a new series but focus on whatsapp and new technology seeing how no-one uses chatrooms

IM NOT GAY IM NOT GAY

OKAY?

IM NOT GAY OR ANYTHING

IM JUST SAYING

I was watching this last night and one guy came who had been on the show before
he was just like "oops"

>gay romano

They actually are - they filmed it back in October
kind of, until I read his chat and found out he wanted to anally rape the decoy's 8 year-old sister

>my moms gonna take away my computer

IM NOT GOOD AT DRIVING AT NIGHT, MUH BROTHER, ATLANTIC CITY

>Tim Robbins
this

ITS A QUESTION

WHATS WRONG WITH THAT

fucking mclovin

>'yeaaaah'

creepiest fucker ever known

Holy shit, why would he do this

kek, is that the old guy with the glasses?

sir i was just getting something to eat !

People will never understand this in the same way a lot of retards still think it's entrapment.

Best fucking decoy I've ever seen in my whole life

Would get arrested for/10

You're welcome.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Kz0yxdABeHs

Lol this guy was at the international? I would be a wreck hoping nobody recognized me

Was that her as a decoy, cause she looks about 30. Id think she was lying about her age

You seem like quite the seasoned guy.

What don't you take a seat? Right over here.

I have a question why are pedos on this show majority white? Was this show cancel because it made white males look bad?

>TCAP thread with no video links

step it up guys

She looked okay and she was petite. The guys were all retards anyway, not likely they'd notice. The first seasons had legit old women as the decoys.

Statistically speaking the US is mostly white even now.

Also Indians/Arabs were actually over represented on the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=27-VPfFj7_k

whats with rotten single tooth?

how does this happen?