FFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCKKK!!

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCKKK!!

how do we stop this racist bigot hillarybros?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-trump-leads-clinton-among-military-veteran-voters-n643501
cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/
qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/2016-presidential-swing-state-polls/release-detail?ReleaseID=2376
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=-z_8WiScUUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone been looking at the voter polls, thanks.

is there any way to stop him?

Well, at least the bait here is suggestive.

Gonna have to call bullshit on this. Hillary was Secretary of State and Donald has no foreign policy experience. Also, the numbers add up to 100 and almost all polls have an "undecided" or "other" category.

get cancer

Yeah and look how well she fucked up THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET NIGGA

You don't

vote for hillary because she's the honest one and a person of the people

>actually wanting to vote brainslugs into office
Oh my hell how crazy are you Hitlery people?

"The joke is Republicans have lost the game."
-Republican Autopsy

GR8B8M8!!!!

>Hillary was Secretary of State

yeah, and what a bangup job she did there lol

How can you have an other category for the winner of a debate?

>Hillary voter
>retarded
pick both.

Have trump and cliton had a debate yet? Wouldn't mind checking that out.

These numbers?

no not yet

You can't.
>Mfw I will see murica burn from Europe

>being a statist
>2016

wtf is wrong with this woman

>implying Europe isnt burning as well

find a more suitable competition!
you fools, what did you do?

she got brain problems

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html

>Implying I live in that cuck country

WW3 is about to start in Europe. If you don't realize that by now you are on the wrong side

Hillary got more votes in the primaries than Trump did

>Racist bigot
go back to Sup Forums, we dont want aye of you triggered shits around here

Wrong country again. Try again.

the reason trump is going to be a a better president than both shillary & king nigger is the very reason i don't support him:
>he wants to exploit america for his own profit

and you can't profit from an country torn apart by niggers, debt & welfare. you have to repair the system and make it great again.

well, perhaps the usual way you guys respond to problems.
for example by voicing your concern. maybe even wearing a colorful band on your arm or something.

more pictures of loli hillary

you have no idea how many millions of votes she got with that

SWEDEN YES!

>This thread

That's absolute nonsense

Trump is losing, everyone knows it

Military/Veterans prefer Trump
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-trump-leads-clinton-among-military-veteran-voters-n643501

Trump leads Hillary 45 to 43 in CNN poll

cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/

Trump leads Hillary in Ohio, tied in Florida, and Hillary is losing her commanding lead in Pennslyvania and North Carolina

qu.edu/news-and-events/quinnipiac-university-poll/2016-presidential-swing-state-polls/release-detail?ReleaseID=2376

Hillary lost her commanding lead up Trump. Now Hillary is at 41 and Trump at 39

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

yeah no. that's just wishful thinking. shillary is coughing her way straight into failure

Truth hurts a liberals mind.

>Hillary is a brain-damaged mastermind that single-handedly destroyed the world

This is the same bullshit you retards tried to pull with Obama.

Make up your minds, the contradicting conspiracy theories are fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

As a wise man said. If voting did actually change something, it would be fucking illegal

>how do we stop this racist bigot

What are those tiny objects he appears to be holding up?

veterans are fucking idiots though, opinion counts for fuck all

>mfw Trump came out for gay marriage in 2006, years before Obama or Hillary...

dont
sit back relax and enjoy the journey

>wishful thinking
>thinks his NBC forum poll matters at all
KEK

nice strawman. Shes a fuck up with brain damage. Literally NO ONE has called her a "master mind.' and she literally has brain problems

see

Eurofag here...
I think the best president for america is Trump. Hillary looks retarded in every aspect. Oh, and yes TV and media talk some shit about Trump all days, that means that he is the best option.

>yeah well veterans r dumb!

not an argument. Stay angry cuck

Of course he did, he was getting cucked by multiple women.

At this point, Trump has been for AND against almost everything, his words have no more meaning than what you decide to give them.

>Gary Johnson
LMAO

>voting for Gary "Aleppo?" Johnson

>thinking polls matter at all
>didn't catch the irony
>chuckle.wav
you'll get your answer after the election friend, not before

Just keep drinking the Kool-Aid and it will all go away.

Is she competent enough to destroy the world or isn't she?

It's a simple question you coward.

HAHAHHAHA
Do you do stand up you'd be great at it

only idiots with no prospects go into the military, yet to meet a ''veteran''(some redneck who sat on a base 99% of their time) who wasn't a complete fuck up of a person

literally no one cares faggot. The only neocon in this race is Hillary at this point.

Why do you think republicans rejected Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush so harshly?

Gee.

It sure is a good thing Hillary is winning by a very safe margin in almost every single battleground state.

Why dont you pick up a book and learn to electoral college.

She used to be quite attractive. What happened?

Don't get me wrong. I hate Trump. I just think he's too unprincipled to care about anything so culturally foundational as marriage. He shits all over his own marriages. And probably fucks his daughter.

Assassinate both

What is that?

>thinks forum polls are the same as real polls

>you'll get the answer after the election
that's exactly what Romney's handlers told him. There's plenty of lies, but liberals knew the truth.

>only idiots with no prospects go into the military

not an argument. stay mad and cucked

congrat you've discovered the shocking truth about lawyer! they defend people on trial even (oh shocking!) guilty people

>literally
>Literally
thanks for re-correcting the record, two shekels have been deposited to your account.

Trump had 16 opponents - Hillary didn't

Phlegm from her coughing fit

>shillary isnt bribing/threatening them to vote for her

>Hillary shouldnt be president because she fucked things up enough already

>"hurr you have to be competent to fuck up!"

you are beyond retarded lol. Stop responding to me

Perhaps that's because he was running against 16 other people.

There's no stopping it. The DNC fucked the dog by rigging the primaries for HRC because they thought the RNC wasn't suicidal enough to nominate Trump.

Oops.

>Hillary was Secretary of State and Donald has no foreign policy experience

This is an executive job, which hillary has no experience in.

yes it is. their opinion is worth about as much as my fucking dog. have I hit a nerve?

He doesn't give a fuck about his own marriages, but he would probably enjoy telling other people what they can and can't do.

The man is a narcissistic egomaniac, and they LOVE exercising their powers over other people, especially when they have shit to be insecure about.

Is that official cancer studios

That clear proof of voter suppression in the democratic primaries

>Trump vs 16 people

>Hillary vs Bernie and some literally who

Are Hillary shills actually this retarded? Can they only remember last month?

it's in a meme, on the internet, it must be real.

Putin doesn't like Hillary, because she blames Russia for every problem she has. Putin has said in the past, if it's Hillary, It's war. Hillary echoed that by saying if Russia is even accused of another hack, she's going to respond with military action. So, yes. She can fuck up the world quite easily.

EIther you're the stupid faggot who said that Hillary "fucked up THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET NIGGA"

or you're the fucking retard who responded to a conversation you weren't part of and then started whining that you didn't want to be part of it any more.

Either way, I hope your death is painful.

green slime is her soul. it's a cancer soul.

>have I hit a nerve?

No because you lost the argument and are going on a bitchy tanget about people in the military. Point still stands that Hillary is getting clobbered in the polls

stya mad and cucked.

if that was the case they would never admit it

they spend years saying that voter fraud and voter suppression wasn't a problem

>>Gary Johnson

Actually, yeah, I don't really give two shits about what's happening in Syria. Libertarian party's stance on foreign policy is exactly what I think the US needs: No Nation Building. No Policing the World. More Security Here at Home.

She is a disbarred lawyer. Would google really hurt you that much?

>posting more strawmen arguments because you lost

lol how does someone need to be competent in order to be a fuck up? Calm down you pathetic virgin.

>VOTE FOR PUTIN!

Goddamn, Trump shills are fucking terrible.

Just because he's paying you doesn't mean WE actually care about him.

It's not that she got him off its that she laughed about it

"Poll/"

No. Just no. Online opt-in surveys ar not polls.

a fuck up cannot "fuck up THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANET NIGGA"

>whining about strawman
>calls me a virgin for no reason
KEK

so, which butcher does burgerland prefer?

>No Nation Building
Found the low test beta

Except he's a dumbass. He has violated the no violence principal multiple times, has been "Triggered" by the term illegal immigrants and so much more. Paul Joseph Watson dis a video explaining it. Look it up on YouTube.

>Libertarian party's stance on foreign policy is exactly what I think the US needs: No Nation Building. No Policing the World. More Security Here at Home.

Thats literally Trumps plan. Hillarys is the exact opposite.

youtube.com/watch?v=-z_8WiScUUw

>if voting made a difference, it would be illegal
and this is no ordinary election. trump is a nominee. shit will hit the fan, people will cry & empires will collapse. it will be glorious like an natural disaster (think new orleans minus the niggers).

i'm no liberal, but i think one question the fag right is ducking is his tax papers and the secrets they contain..
>is trump poorer than he's willing to admitt?
>has he lied about his donations?
>has he taken money from foreign powers?

Putin is a fascist tyrant that has journalists and political rivals murdered in the streets.

I don't support war against Russia, but Putin should probably be assassinated at some point.