Celeb thread

Celeb thread

gunna contribute to bump this thing. Starting with my current favorite.

wembs are always nice.

I know someone from work who looks like her. Gods damn, I want to fuck her..

too bad about those big man feet, wew

Same dude. She's sexy as fuck and her weird personality just makes it better.

Wide mouth, man face, I'll pass

cutie

Ann Coulters daughter? XD

roberts is seriously fucking 10/10

julia roberts niece

10/10 Tranny XDD

lmao that was actually pretty good

Translation = I'm gay!

>Emma Watson will never reveal to you that she has a misogyny kink and let you turn her into a ditzy bimbo whore

What's a man with a fucked up fetish to do?

You're the one who likes man faced women XDDD
>fite me irl, nigger

Jack off a lot I guess

Once more unto the breach then I guess

Yeah. I've sure blown plenty of loads to her.

Emma Watson, Victoria Jackson, Ariana Grande = God Tier
>the rest are meh/tranny tier

Well that's just like your opinion man.

What a beautiful man she is

I don't know if I would like Aubrey, but I think I love April.

They look an awful lot alike.

Were those fappening videos of her ever confirmed real/fake?

Definitely on the top of. My most punchable celebrities list.

How much of a ditzy bimbo whore are we talking?

>her face when I tell her to wrap her legs around my head and suffocate me with her pussy

tay tay

A-After p-pressing the s-sole of her boot over m-m-my throat t-til m-my tongue t-turned blue m-my mistress Jessica Alba gave me a-a proper g-g-goodbye; as I-I lay she squatted o-over me pressing and enlarging her asshole deeply and squarely o-over my face t-to release a 30 second l-long fart that sm-smelled like t-t-toxic waste from th-the lowest pit in hell... Then she blew a quick kiss m-my w-way, w-walked into the garage and dr-drove to m-meet her bull l-lover for their a-afternoon session... B-Bless h-her soul...

>Fucking her from behind while you make her verbally degrade herself and women in general
>Making her crawl on all fours and beg you to let her service your cock with her mouth
>Cumming on her pretty face, forcing her to clean it off and then putting in a tiny remote controlled vibrator in her pussy right before she gives a speech at the UN on feminism

Ya know, normal shit.

What will the bimbo whore be wearing if it was up to you

no one gonna post her masturbating webm?

HIV+ positive

Maddie anyone?

where's dat vid?

I can fap to this goddess all day.

It would depend I guess. Sometimes it might be real stripper-looking outfits, sometimes it might be erotic lingerie, and sometimes it might real tight evening/gala dresses, but what she'll constantly be reminded of is that it's all for my pleasure, she's meant to be on display for me.

I also would like to make her wear slutty schoolgirl outfits. I'm sure the medias constant sexualization of young women is a huge concern among feminists, so I'd love to remind her of how society has taken what should be a symbol of female empowerment (a school uniform) and just turned it into another erotic fantasy for men to enjoy and that tons of women love dressing up in it and willingly objectify themselves.

Would you make her suck your cock in public areas?

Not maddie

Dovesocks best socks.

I-I sometimes f-feel s-sorry f-for all th-those m-multitudes o-of m-men who d-do not know what i-it is l-like t-to have a celeb w-wife... M-My mistress is one of the m-most b-beautiful w-woman i-in the w-world and I-I never w-want her t-to leave me...

It be whenever I want, she'd quickly learn to understand that that's what she's there for, essentially a warm hole for me to relieve my stress in.

Maddie in Fishnets

don;t forget

she shits

It looks like her boobs got smaller as she got older

same shoot

This is hot, can I subscribe for more?

Welll done, you just recognised puberty vs ageing

holy shit starting to believe fake miley might be a real thing

hnnnggg

I'm not really following what you're getting at user

Shit ive seen every pic of her nothing new