Be Sony

>Be Sony
>Ghostbusters 3 reception is going poorly
>Pay people to call critics sexist for critiquing my movie
>Force Dan Aykroyd to praise the movie

This is some next level damage control.

Other urls found in this thread:

theinterrobang.com/dan-aykroyd-gives-clues-new-ghostbusters-reveals-plans-another-sequel-already-works/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any point in damage control at this stage?

There is a lot of sexism directed towards the movie though.

Poor, poor man.

Yeah and why do you think that is?

Its all for good reason

You guys give way too much of a shit about this movie.

It isn't healthy.

Because you're so used to male dominance in Hollywood, the idea of women taking leading roles in a sci fi buddy comedy is threatening to you?

Have you been saying the same shot in every BvS thread for the past 8 months?

Try harder m80

Meh, to me it's not really that it's women. It's that the whole movie looks like the typical bland ""funny"" comedy from Hollywood with shit effects and stereotypical characters.

No. Not liking it doesn't make the people sexist. Lots of people hated the other male-lead reboots. It's not new.

For example, remember how people hated on Robocop before it came out (one of the reason was the lack of based Female Lewis btw)?

>OMG WHY DO YOU CIS SHITLORDS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT A MOVIE ON A MOVIE BOARD

>Not posting the whole thing.

thanks for proving why you fucking hate this movie

it really is shit but noooo you fucking hate it because muh wominz

This isn't a movie board. It's a meme graveyard.

Movie looks like shit. Dialogue we heard was cringe as fuck. The characters have become stereotypes and are too over the top.

But sure, it's because women. Whatever you say.

The ONLY thing this movie has "going for it" is that it has a gender swapped cast. Therefore making gender the biggest aspect of marketing. Otherwise, its just a shitty reboot - of which we've already had too many of.

We say it looks like shit, and just because women are on the forefront it "must" be sexism. Nobody wants to be sexist, so either you like the movie or you must hate women. See how this works?

There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.

go see Ghostbusters.

uh,

JimCameronEndorsingGenysis.webm

>I'm paying to see that and bringing all my friends!
Holy shit how desperate are they?

Dont reply to bait posts mang

user...I

Feminists are atheists though.

are you talking about the original ghostbusters?

This is next level shilling. Either these publications are being bribed by Sony or feminists are the most easy to manipulate retards on the planet.

>plus Bill Murray is in it!
hahahaha

just fuck my legacy up senpai

So when this comes out and is a massive hit with critics and audiences alike is that gonna be a SJW conspiracy as well?

Or will all the talk just instantly die and Sup Forums will slink back to thehole and find a new target for your booty blasted bitter rage just like AUDIENCE WON'T ACCEPT A GURL HERO! AUDIENCE WILL REJECT THE INTERRACIAL AGENDA! shittposting that dominated the board for 8 months before TFA came out?

Burn. Or at least the non-union canadian equivalent. Blistering?

kek, didn't Jimbo endorse Terminator 3 and then years later say the movie was a pile of shit?

i'm afraid it's the later, feminists are easy to manipulate.

good thing they don't follow through, if they did women's soccer would be a success.

I feel bad for Dan, he signed a contract that likely had a "PR tour" clause, and now has to defend this piece of shit or get sued for millions.

This is the corporate equivalent of marrying your high school sweetheart, and then watching her get fucked just to pay the bills.

>man-fans

siiiiigggghhhhhhhhhhh

poor he really think he could make Ghostbusters 3

>Getting a new “Ghostbusters” film in production is something that Dan Aykroyd has been working for years to make happen.
>He talked about potential for more Ghostbuster films, including possible sequels to the original franchise.
>He said, “Oh I’ve written… well, we have…I’ve written, well, there’s three drafts of the old concept that exists.
>And we’re going to be able to salvage some of it and use it. Yeah, we’re gonna be able to use it some day.
>Let’s get this one made and that will reinvigorate the franchise and then we’ll go on to maybe doing a more conventional third sequel as we were planning and another idea I have for it.”

theinterrobang.com/dan-aykroyd-gives-clues-new-ghostbusters-reveals-plans-another-sequel-already-works/

I know it's easier to think that places like Sup Forums have a deep hatred of women and that's what's fuelling the overwhelming disapproval of this movie, but it's not. It's sociopolitical agendas surrounding female characters and female driven movies that piss people off. A tiny minority had a problem with a female lead in Star Wars. People didn't dislike Rey because she's a woman BUT being a woman is a big part of the reason why she is the way she is. In the current social and cultural landscape, JJ and Kennedy were so afraid of being accused of creating a 'weak' female character that they went too far the other way and created a protagonist without vulnerability or humanity. If you pointed this out, you were labelled. The same thing is happening here. The Total Recall and Poltergeist remakes were called out as being shit before fans of the originals had even seen them, and they were proven right because it only takes a little intuition to know that there's not a lot of artistry in cynically retreading a classic for money. But those remakes didn't hide behind ad hominem attacks when moviegoers pointed out the obvious. In this case, people (guys) are being labelled sexists and mysoginists for calling a spade a spade. They are trying to shame people into seeing their movie.

made me reply

Jesus christ user go have sex.

This board actually used to be fun at one point

>"forcing" an executive producer to shill his own movie
Why do people believe akroyd is a good guy?

>as originator of the original

When do the actual movie reviews start coming in? The leak tells me how bad this already is, I just want to start hearing the screams of a thousand vaginas as their hopes are dashed.