Immigration to any western country should only be allowed to first worlders only

Immigration to any western country should only be allowed to first worlders only.
prove me wrong (you can't).

>Greenland is 3rd world

>Greenland
>third world

They got some good scoops

>Turkey
>First World

> t. Chang

Oh look, another thread by that nazi Canadian.

bad map

Poland, Czechia, Romania and etc. are European Union countries, so every citizen of these countries can freely move and work (therefore easy immigrate) to any other European Union country (Ireland, Germany, France, Spein).

another one reason why I want to see a rise of French-nazis in Canada

I hope you will be forced to speak French

Did the leaf erase us from the map or am i going blind ?

If Poland is second world, then so should east Germany. Also, West Virginia should be red.

Europe was pretty much third world tier in the 19th century. That's when countries like Canada were settled by waves after waves of immigrants who were fleeing poverty in Europe. What do you have to say about that?

i agree as long as spain counts as first world

only good thing about this is the imported slav girls. other than that free movement from eastern to western europe is a disgrace

I agree. You should only be allowed to move to countries that are equal to or below your rank.
So as a first worlder, i could move anywhere i want. But someone from Zimbabwe can only move to other third world countries.
Turkey and the USA are third world btw

you have to go back

I don't care, my future is in Poland.

memes aside this is retarded

*NATO ally.

>Poland, Czechia, Romania and etc. are European Union countries, so every citizen of these countries can freely move and work (therefore easy immigrate) to any other European Union country (Ireland, Germany, France, Spein).

Not at all. Every Schengen country is in the EU, but not all EU countries are Schengen. You can't move freely to Ireland for example.

Hmmmmm nah

AHH Yes

Why Russia is second world?

You are disgusting. Immigrants only contribute to your country. As a first generation immigrant I make more money in a month than you must do in a year. If you first worlders were so superior you wouldn't have hired me for so much money. Learn your lesson and improve yourself instead of complaining.

I don't know, you should be 3rd world country.

>Immigrants only contribute to your country

>If you first worlders were so superior you wouldn't have hired me for so much money.

then why didnt your countrymen hire you for more? clearly those dumb first worlders have some systems or infrastructure in place that is capable of making more off your skills

Literally only the uk and ireland are not part of Schengen

except they are

Not according to Wikipedia

False, bulgaria and romania are outside too.

im pretty sure i can just move to the uk with no paperwork if i wanted to, same for ireland

The pole explicitly stated that he can move freely to Ireland. He can't.
They aren't. They are what the EU calls "opt outs".

Oh boy, no more brain drain, how will we survive. Xaxaxa

>my purposal allows non-whites such as koreans japanese, turks, gayreeks and moors to immigrate to white countries
>nazi
pick one cuck

Free movement equals movement as if you were in your own country. No passports and such. I'm literally traveling to London tomorrow and you need a passport for that.

i thought uk was like that though

wow fucking racists. i dont even have a passport or know how to get one lol

> Estonia
> Not first world

Is this map from 1992 or something

>be Brazilian
>literally live in a country full of japs and chineses
>tfw no asian gf to cuddle with
Fuck my life, pal.

its cold war era definition

>us allies: first world
>sssr allies: second world
>neutrals: third world

The Nazis allied with the Japanese you dolt.

dont know about caucasia tho

Finland and Sweden were both third world countries by the cold war definition.

wait we're not in nato? lol

You are now

Your countries wouldnt work for a day if third worlders left..

>communist guerillas
>Uruguay

this. the people building and maintaining walls or otherwise cleaning the borders would all be unemployed

Objectively false. The "they do da works you wunt du" is a completely false argument.

but that's what happens when you've got free universities and gibsmedats.
our workforce is mainly paraguayans and bolivians because of this.
I bet there's an immigrant group in your country that's actually the workforce aswell.

Your country wouldn't last a day with all those shitskinned roaches giving you remittances panjeet.

>Brazil
>Communist guerrilla

No, Immigration should not be allowed at any circumstance

also
>T*rkey
>First world

Kys Mehmet

>Turkey
>First World

Any country with an Islamist leader is a shithole, without exception.

We can Ireland is Poland 2.0 and Poland is Ireland 2.0

>expel bolivians and paraguayans
>put in place strict border control
>no more people to work the land
>either wages go up since land owners and construction companies are desperate to get labor force
>or automatization advances

It's a win-win. It's not like bolivians are the only qualified people in the world to pick vegetables. And they do contribute to crime more so than locals.

kek, poor bolivians are the lowest of the low or what?

before int i always kind of assumed all of south america was kind of the same except for cuba obviously

>Cuba
>south america

southern cone is pretty good, so the rest of the south american either monkeys or indians, and Boliva and Paraguay are literally the worst countries in the continent.