channelawesome.com/spy-kids-3d-nostalgia-critic/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSaOgx6-6s
youtube.com/watch?v=rmV-vUgqnUI
pastebin.com/brFS6uDN
cytu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't shill your shit here faggot. sage. nice hairline btw

Don't watch the awesome comics flash season 2 review. There's a part where some cunt unironically uses "mansplaining".

>He doesn't know about >$200,000 threads
Go back to circlejerking RLM

>awesome comics
I watched one episode of that, it's fucking autistic and none of them have any charisma

>this comic is good because it's FUN-NEH!

>it's actually pretty funny
Fuck off, Doug.

IM

3D

IM

3D

IM

3D

>Douge
>Spy kids
>funny
Kill yourself, Douge. Also nice hairline.

Did Doug ever comment on the James Rolfe Ghostbusters controversy?

youtube.com/watch?v=OPSaOgx6-6s

This is honestly of my favorite videos ever. It is a masterpiece. It makes me so uncomfortable yet I can't look away.

What controversy?

FUCKING

KEK

A few months ago some anons were complaining about this trivia appearing on imbd. I'm happy to report that it has been deleted. You're welcome.

Angry Video Game Nerd said "I don't want to watch it cause it looks bad from all the trailers and Ghostbusters means a lot to me."

A good chunk of media called him misogynistic because of that.

Please don't post pictures of this man

DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT HIM. HE IS A HANDSOME AND WONDERFUL MAN. HE PUTS UP ALOT WITH THE TROLLINGS.

Reminder Doug did not say a word of defense for his 'old friend' and 'inspiration' James during his time of need.

>Spy Kids 3D review is out and it's actually pretty funny
STOP GIVING THIS RETARD VIEWS

It's probably Douge himself.

Fuck off Douge. You're a fucking loser. Shill somewhere else.

What a shitbag, even MovieBob of all people defended him.

I actually don't mind him
Thanks for the heads up.

Doug, pls go.
And stop stealing poor Matt's hair

>A critic is refusing to watch a film
>Damages the movie's reputation
>Views drop
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Man, this is so funny. I can understand Rolfe's reason very well though.

Reminder that if you watch Douge, even ironically than you're an autistic faggot.

I really can't stand Doug. Even when I was like, 11-12 and he was in his """prime""" and i was his exact target demographic, i just always thought he was such a lame, unfunny, fag.

Really, he thinks he's an anime character and he acts like he's in a sitcom. It's the ultimate cringe.

more like masturbicon

What an asshole.
Without James, Doug would be an absolute nobody. Sure, he had a following before the crossovers, but it was the view sharing that really got him going and allowed him to get his foot in the door.

Regarding the image, it may be due an update since James is at 1,688,570 views and 97,000 likes now, vs 5000 dislikes.
Also, why the fuck does Hillary try to "boost her feminist cred"? She could turn up to her next appearance in fucking blackface and she'd still get their vote.

And he was a good friend.

B-but I enjoy mocking him with anons on Eggkara.

based user

>A Wall Street Journal article quotes a tweet on how a single e-celebrity isn't going to watch a shitty remake movie
*record scratch*
You're probably wondering how we ended up in this situation.

Then you're a faggot.

> time of need

James knew this was a fucking joke. He saw no reason to respond. The people that came out in defense/against james were just wanting some of those views.

As much as Sup Forums shits on him for being a cuck, James is based and has never given a shit what anybody thinks of him.

Why is the chunky but obtainable qt Tamara not in his videos anymore?

Did she leave too?

>this faggot user is a JUST poster

>he's never heard of Schadenfreude
>he doesn't know that Doug's Film embodies literally everything you could possibly fuck up, and that watching him actually makes you more insightful
>he hasn't gone through the Suburban Knights drinking game with his fellow anons
Poor bastard

I'll admit that watching To Boldly Flee or Linkara's film is outright torture, no matter how many people are present.

What the fuck is Vessel?

It was a great time when we watched Linkara's film together

>he actually watched Douges $200,000 movie
>he's trying to sound contrarian by using Douge as an example of his autistic hipster outlook
Honestly. You should kill yourself. Actually I'll be nicer. Show one of your Normie friends a Douge video. See what happens. You'll probably kill yourself out of embarrassment.

>he actually watched Douges $200,000 movie
Try a bit harder next time.
You're completely anonymous, yet you still managed to embarrass yourself.

Loving
Every
Laugh

What happened to the top of his head?

>mfw douge wouldn't be famous with James

receding hairline from hell.
Most people in that situation bite the bullet and shave it all off, or at least crop the sides down.

Poor bastard is only 25.

Awww. The autistic user is upset because I criticized his favorite autistic child movie reviewer.

OP is the only person in this thread you likes Doug's shit. The rest of us just enjoy laughing at his failure.

Then those White Knights went and called AVGN's wife a golddigging whore.

Is that truly the best you can do?
Do you understand what Schadenfreude means without googling it?

Reminder you're on fucking Sup Forums so you're no better than us.

This user is triggered because ii judged his favorite autistic reviewer who shouts and waves a toy gun and thinks its "reviewing"

This user is butthurt and can't find a legit reason to defend Douge

That's a no then, or lazy pretending to be retarded bait.

Either way, look up Rule 2.

Lol. Look at this redditor.
Enjoy your autism you retarded faggot.

>defend Douge
No one on here likes Doug, we like laughing at his failure. Now stop baiting.

literal autism

So why are you defending an obvious shill thread? Are you an autistic faggot?

How do we make him come back

The start and the end was, but I wanted to kill myself in the middle. All those super serial villain moments and pathetic try hard speeches wear you down, and it doesn't get better until the unintentional hilarity of the shootouts.

I'll say this about Doug's shitfests; at least he didn't take them seriously.
He never had his character say "I STARED INTO THE EYE OF A GOD UNTIL IT BLINKED" without a trace of irony

Do people still go to the sync?

We can't.

We saved him.

Those Eggkara streams were the GOAT. Shame Instasync is dead now.

The site doesn't exist anymore.

I can respect Linkaras project moreso than dougs

It was a serious attempt, not a parody

On special occasions. We just need some TGWTG drama to revive it.

Impressive, did you just make that?

OP is a faggot but everyone else in this thread hates Doug so the thread should stay up. Staying in this thread is easier than making a new thread where the OP explicitly mocks Doug.

This is even worse
youtube.com/watch?v=rmV-vUgqnUI

Yeah, I also made this template.

>recent videos are all shit, only releases midnight screenings and cinema snobs videos constantly referencing and repeating jokes from midnight screenings
>made fun of james rolfe during the ghostbusters shitshow
>only hangs out mentally unhinged people ourside of Brian and Sarah Lewis
>his life left him for a lesbian underage and became a drug addict, he had to pay for her rehab, after that he dated a camwhore, a tumblrina who cucked him with his best friend, and the leader of his fan club who left him right after he proposed
>only managed to cuck phelous out of a shitty feminist girlfriend who also looks like shit

Has based brad finally been JUSTed? Is there no hope left for anyone?
Sarah Lewis nudes when?

Anyone up for some autism?

All 3 TGWTG "films" and then Linkaras flick

See how long you can last

cytu DOT be/r/ChannelAutism

JUST is a faggot subhuman Mexican redditor meme. You should kill yourself.

hello brad

wait, what happened to eggkara?

GET IN HERE
pastebin.com/brFS6uDN

I never got why everyone sucked his dick, he was just as bad as everyone else but not even ironically funny and too cowardly to leave the site

It was funny how Matthew Buck of all people chided Spoony in his place for being a lazy shit on twitter and was right. Spoony's only response is that you don't understand his situation.

Seems Joe is pissed at people not liking his new rapid fire reviews that he let his rage out at his 12 year old fanbase in his Overwatch review. Might have been removed from comments though.

I thought his old videos were pretty fun t͏͏b͏͏h͏. I also liked his actual movies. But midnight screenings are fucking boring with everyone always repeating the same points over and over and cinema snob has been going down the shitter as well for a while, and that's all he does now.

Hello DANNYBOYTBH

me on the right
im a grill btw

Brad is a cuck.

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA
FORCEO MEMEO JAJAJAJAJA

Christ I can't tell if he looks worse now or then.

Yeah well his best friend was fucking his gf behind his back so I can't really argue with that. He is probably the only literal cuck out of them all, which is ironic.

>he was balding even then
That's just sad

He's a cuck. All his girlfriends cheated on him. He also got his ass kicked by his bull. Oh and there's the time he made that emo suicidal video like a teenage girl. Brad was never based. He's just a TGWTG autist who is the less cringey one of the whole autistic TGWTG franchise.

>I spend every waking moment of my life angrily screaming at Sup Forums posters claiming they are the same exact person
>no, I don't have a mental disorder what are you talking about

>DANNYBOYTBH gets triggered because his redditor memes are shit
JAJAJAJAJA

cytu be/r/ChannelAutism
cytu be/r/ChannelAutism
cytu be/r/ChannelAutism

>tfw no one wants to watch this shit with me

I can't get over how butthurt this poster is lmao.

He must search all of Sup Forums looking for anyone using the JUST meme to yell at them.

>s-subhuman
Yeah, you're fitting right in, tumblr.

Film brain is 25? What the fuck.... I dont watch him because I always think his cameos in cinema snob episodes are obnoxious as hell, but I wouldve guessed he was in his 40s.

See
Not everyone on the internet is the same person.
You're fucking embarrassing, please seek help.

Oh Danny boy, your memes, your memes are shitty
From board to board, and across the internet
The summer's here, and all the memes are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must sage

I don't get what he's trying to do with his voice and how he presents his show

It's weird like a newsreader or something

I was hoping to relive some happy memories from last year, guess it's not to be

He was making fun of the situation.

What do you mean he cucked phelous out of a girlfriend?

>it's actually pretty funny

Awww DANNYBOYTBH is still triggered. Are you gunna autistically post EL JUSTO memes to compensate for your butthurt?
JAJAJAJAJA

Anyone else notice how he basically has the 60 year old Roger Ebert jaw just barely on there?

How embarrassing, just delete your post.

Do you personally know this Mexican or something, dislike him, now you're going after the memes he likes just to spite him?

Exactly. Every time he cameos in something I wonder how people sit through 15+ minites of that.