OH NO NO NO NO NO

>OH NO NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q-U2THOF00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at this dude

she just keeps on winning

Should have never recasted Romijin, she has slow aging so they should have kept her like they did with Hugh Jackman.

>2016

what is she even going to do without the other x-men?

Can they finally arrest bryan singer?

Look at this DUDE

Sup Forums BTFO

>X-men will never be properly tied to marvel's universe

fuck this.

>[...] whether it's Jennifer or not
OK LET'S HOPE
LET'S HOPE
MAYBE
MAYBE
JUST
MAYBE
JUST MAYBE
SINGER WILL RECAST MYSTIQUE?

I thought he loves twink

Good, they don't work with mcu, especially at this point late in the game

good, when Mystique solo movie flops, Hollywood will finally learn Jennifer Lawrence can't open a movie not named Hunger Games.

I thought she didn't want to do these films? She doesn't even want to do the make-up for the movie most of the time, even though her arc in First Class was becoming proud of her true self.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q-U2THOF00

The X-Men don't need to be there, it's already been done and established that there's seemingly no mutants in that universe. What they need is the Fantastic Four since a bunch of the good villains are tied to them.

It's nice to see she's still with that guy.

Whoever plays one, I don't know about Mystiue.... I see both Gene Gray & Rogue more rich & colorful character than Mystiue. What do you, user think ?

pretty smart move tbqh. He wants everyone to realize how shit she is and how minor she should be a part of the xmen franchise so he can go back to use wolverine as the main protagonist

I really dont give a shit. If its OC, i just dont watch them and reserve my nerd rage for when they reboot movies i actually have seen and liked.

Like casting her in an all female reboot of Goodfellas or some shit. Then i'd blow a fucking fuse.

leave mutantkino to me

Look at this DOOD!!

That's a good thing.

The problem with everything tying into eachother is that it brings up plotholes and endless questions of "where were they?"

>Aliens attack New York
Where were the x-men?

>Magneto attacks washington
Where were the Avengers?

>Apocalypse attacks the entire planet
Where were the Avengers and Fantastic Four?

Lawrence already doesn't want to wear the makeup and does so less each film. After stumbling with Apocalypse, Singer thinks the worse Mystique should get a solo film. Meanwhile, Quicksilver, literally the most popular character in this film series besides Wolverine, is on the sidelines.

Fuck no

A quicksilver film would suck. His character is great because of the novelty of seeing what his big scene will be in the film. If he is the main character that novelty wears off quick.
Not to mention being so OP that any problem or threat becomes childs play for him.

>let's take the worst thing about the new xmen movies and make an entire movie about it!!