Hey Sup Forums , flat chester here. Working on not being tiny

Hey Sup Forums , flat chester here. Working on not being tiny.

Any of you proud of the weight you lost/gained?

> Back to >>> Random doesn't mean post random things.

Okay.

Here was the 3 months progress

Tits for good measure.

I spent 5 years gentle bulking whilst losing fat because i was a very chubby starter. Been cutting for a few weeks now but shit makes you crazy weak and tired. Looks when im at my target bmi ill have a little more than average muscle. Cant complain because ive never done a lroper bulk. I plan to when leaner.

How

How much lean mass did you gain in that time?

If you sincerely wanna know, I can go over the program.

Split: PUSH/PULL/LEGS
Mondays/Thursdays: Chest/ Shoulder/ Triceps
Tuesdays/Fridays: Back/ Biceps (Abs, Calves)
Wednesday/Saturday: Legs (Abs, Calves)
Sunday: Rest

Do compound exercises for the big body parts. (Eg. Bench, squat, military press) plus 2 secondary exercises. Do 3 sets of 12 reps for hypertrophy (muscle building).

Eat past your total calories you burn. They are fairly easy to calculate. I ate 3500 cals a day and had 150-200g of protein (SUPER IMPORTANT). I also drank a gallon of milk a day.

Don't give a fuck about your belly for awhile if you're skinny. Just BE CONSISTENT.

no way you could bench 170lbs at start

Probably only around 10-15 kilos. But let me tell you its all about getting lean. You only need to have slightly more muscle on you than average, then the leaner you are the bigger you look. Pic related. That would take around 9 months of hard CLEAN bulking then a month of very very careful cutting. Dieting is the hardest part. Unless you hate junk food. Or have no sense of taste.

I was a college swimmer for 4 years. I had prior experience.

Yes

See

>random duzn't meen poast ran dumb things.
actually, it does. i wont even tell u 2 go bak to fit bcuz u dont blong on 4chin at awl. back 2 gaggot faggot.

Fuck yeah, I am! After I stopped all the meth, I went from 160 back to my fat-ass weight of 340! :D Hopefully, I'll die soon! Yeah!

b-but user, I meant that sarcastically.

> I even greentexted.

COME ON MAN.

Are you autistic?

Moar chest from OP

this is my split too.

I weigh 175 and bench 270 that picture is fake

this dude got some tiny forearms for his size

wat, which picture? I promise they are all very real. I mean maybe some of the tits here aren't, but I can vouch for my own pics.

How much time a day did you spent for this?

Unless you're a manlet the guy in that pic on the far right is at least 190-200 pounds

I'm 5'11", not quite manlet, not quite gold standard. Look at the shitty chest in all of these. They are very much mine. The proportions look off in this pic since I used one hand to take it.

You shouldn't spend more than an hour to an hour and a half.

See freckle on both chests. No reason to think the pic is fake.