Kate Beckinsale Says She Was Body Shamed by Pearl Harbor Director Michael Bay

>Kate Beckinsale revealed that she was criticized about her appearance by director Michael Bay when they worked together on the 2001 film Pearl Harbor.
>"I don't think I fitted the type of actress Michael Bay the director had met before," the actress, 42, said as a guest on Friday's episode of The Graham Norton Show, according to Digital Spy. "I think he was baffled by me because my boobs weren't bigger than my head, and I wasn't blonde."
>"When we were promoting the film, Michael was asked why he had chosen Ben [Affleck] and Josh [Hartnett], and he said, 'I have worked with Ben before and I love him, and Josh is so manly and a wonderful actor'. Then when he was asked about me, he'd say, 'Kate wasn't so attractive that she would alienate the female audience.' "
people.com/article/kate-beckinsale-body-shame-michael-bay

Why is Michael Bay so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

askmen.com/celebs/entertainment-news/kate-beckinsale/beckinsale-tea-pee.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

id shame her body if ya know what im sayin lmao

Sounds like she wouldn't fuck him.

>body shaming kate beckinsale
By what? Saying she isn't normal enough? Bay is Gay

Can you post Michael Bay sperging at Samsung webm?

based?
did you mean a colossal faggot?

She's the hottest woman who's ever been in a Bay movie, ironically also his worst movie

Bay is so fucking based

Only Neckbeards can't appreciate his Kino

>waaaah my boss at my multi million dollar job 15 years ago might not have liked me

I thought Liv Tyler was in Pearl Harbor.

I'd prefer to worship it, but to each their own.

Bay doesn't want to direct actresses, he wants to direct models. Look at Transformers 3.

Actresses are too high maintenance, but models will pretty much do anything because the daddy issues are in full control

Kek based bay

More like Gaysed Bay

this

I dont know what you're saying user
please explain

bay confirmed for shit taste in women tbqh

Im confused. He thought Kate Beckinsale wasnt attractive? What?

Why do multimillionaire actors bitch so much about the smallest things directors do to them nowadays?
Christ Kubrick wouldn't last 10 seconds in today's shitty environment without a lawsuit for saying something mean.

>Beckinsale as nurse
>Pearl Harbor
>millions

user...

TF2 is his worst

3 was worse than 2 and Pearl Harbor is worse than both

He thought she wasn't voluptous and exuberant, which she wasn't.

Compare Beckinsale in Pearl Harbor to Tea Leoni in Bad Boys or Megan Fox, Rose Huntington and Nicola Peltz in Transformers.

Beckinsale looks classy beautiful, not slutty pretty.

>LOL MISOGYNY, WHY SO BASEDED XD XDXD

These threads are such bait bullshit. No actual regular here woke up this morning thinking "lol Imma post that Kate Bait again!!" It's pretty clear that things are never as bad as all that, and that 95% of the "misogyny" you see online is faked by feminist trolls.

It's not misogyny, it's him having shit taste

this

more like Michael based

bay confirmed shit taste

think she's overrated as fuck, but beckinsale is a dime. especially with that whole 1940's thing she was rocking in pearl harbor.

Underrated observation I think.

ill give u an example of wat i would say 2her

"its a shame ur body isn't sitting on my face lmao"

got it?

Ben Affleck once asked Michael Bay on the set of Armageddon: Wouldn't it make more sense just to train experienced astronauts how to drill instead of the other way around? and Bay responded "shut the fuck up".

i literally don't even recognize her. aging or surgery? or just fancier make-up now.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I wonder if she pissed in his thermos. She's into that type of thing.

askmen.com/celebs/entertainment-news/kate-beckinsale/beckinsale-tea-pee.html

"Wasn't so attractive that she would alienate the female audience.' " ... Good one (笑´・艸・) Kek

Did John Krasinski complain that he had go get shredded for 13 Hours? Has any male actor complained that getting in shape is part of the job? I don't think so

If anything it just says that Michael Bay has shit taste.
However it also says that Beckinsale takes shit too seriously and needs to take a chill pill and realize that because others are faggots doesn't mean you should also act like one and complain about fucking body shaming.

ITT: Horny teens

strong wymon dont need to alter their bodies for their profession

only men must suffer/work for their craft

>owes large chunk of fame to skin tight black catsuit
>complains about stuff

ugh

Kate Beckinsale I would marry in a heart beat

Megan Fox fox is just a fuck toy

the rest i couldn't care less about.

>filmed a nude scene at 17
wew

Didn't he actually get too muscular when he first bulked up in Batman Begins that he had to lose a bit to fit in the suit?

WHICH MOVIE?

>mfw afflecki is such a good director because he learned from Michael bay and asked him lots of questions

Good to know, neck beard

Well thanks for letting us know.

>'Kate wasn't so attractive that she would alienate the female audience.'
Is he a homosexual?

Either one that never saw the light of day, or One Against the Wind.

>biggest guy in dark knight rises

honestly wasn't the attractive then, comparably.

>'Kate wasn't so attractive that she would alienate the female audience. '
wut. she's a literal 10

Outside of Underworld she was never known back then for being super hot. She was an ok looking british drama actress who never acted sexy just like a hundred others. If she hadn't done that first one she still would be.

still not clear

Would you a watersports Kate?

>wut. she's a literal 10

What did he mean by this

Michael Bay confirmed for shit tase

Kate Beckinsale is probably one of the most beautiful actresses ever.

Only a fag wouldn't find her attractive

Looking good is a job qualification in her chosen career, why is it news if someone in her industry criticizes how she looks?

This migt be relevant if she worked as a truck driver or something, but as it is this story is worthless.

She's literally the only attractive Bong besides Rosamund Pike