youtube.com/watch?v=5d2oKpuw30k
youtube.com/watch?v=vpAol_17mO0
youtube.com/watch?v=cLE38KQuyjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who /willowfag/ here?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reporting in

nice to know there's people on Sup Forums with actual good taste
what do you guys think of tara? haven't actually discussed buffy in awhile so might as well

rip Tara, cutie.

#WillowandTara5ever

i didn't like Willow's new girlfriend as much as Tara.. the slayerette, i forget her name.

and if Buffy wasn't so glued to vampire dick.. i think Willow and Buff could have had a thing.

damn i thought i was the only one who thought this...though their relationship seemed pretty tense after season 6 cause you know bringing your friend back from the dead unwillingly does that to ya. also it seems like i'm the only who dislikes Buffy and spikes relationship? i don't know

also vampire willow a cute

the love scenes are hot, but they had to completely kill Spike's evil character to have that romance. Spike is bad ass as an evil vamp, he's "okay" as a good vamp.

>that scene where evil vampire Willow hits on good human Willow

i get the impression that SMG and AH had a thing off the screen though.

>there will never be an episode where willow tries to summon her vampire self to fool around with after she realizes she's gay
it hurts
i can sort of see that, though i think there would be more of a chance of her doing it with cobie smulders than sarah
(to be honest i really only watched HIMYM for alyson, too bad her character was pretty hard to like)

great show, great actress.

i did the same thing but for SMG and watched her movies (Simply Irresistible, Cruel intentions, and even the Scooby doo movies..)

Also, buffy is cuck-core trash

Alyson Hannigan was just the cutest qt

yeah

the scooby doo films were only worth watching for linda cardellini and smg. they both looked dorky as fuck but also super cute. it sucks that this film was a sign that they reached their acting peak with freaks and geeks and btvs.
but now you got me remembering how cute '90s-'00s linda is..

yeah SMG definitely peaked or was on the down slope when the Scooby Doo movies came out.

I didn't watch freaks and geeks but if its on Netflix I may do that later, I'm re watching Angel again.

nope buffy had a couple musical episodes, buffy is Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=E99o5swHUH0

I thought Buffy and Faith would have been great. I found Angel's relationship with Buffy creepy, Spike was alright but it was more of a FWB thing for Buffy. Then he tried to rape her so that soured everything.

Sup Forums related, which is the best theme tune - Buffy youtube.com/watch?v=5d2oKpuw30k or Angel? youtube.com/watch?v=vpAol_17mO0 I think they're both perfect for their shows but I think I prefer Angel's

This is literally the gayest thing I've ever seen.
Joss Whedon is a cuck faggot.

then so am i.

Definitely watch Freaks and Geeks

Also which Buffy theme's better? They rerecorded it for season 3 onwards, but I kind of prefer the first one with the scream youtube.com/watch?v=cLE38KQuyjM

i need to catch the precious 2 hours of sleep before work, i think i prefer the nerf herder song after the first season?

Definitely Angel theme. I love Buffy's theme but Angel's theme is great. That being said, I stopped watching Angel around season 3, I'm thinking I should probably pick it up again but I'm much more of a Buffy person when it comes down to the two shows.
I'd have to say the second one. I liked it better without all the sound effects from season 1 and 2.

Yeah I stopped in season 3 too. I really liked the main cast but I got really bored of Darla. I want to reach season 5 but it's been 3 years and I've forgotten everything. Really in the mood to watch Buffy again though after this thread.