It's illegal to carry this tiny knife in the UK. I'm not joking

It's illegal to carry this tiny knife in the UK. I'm not joking.

Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/self-defense-raised-in-deadly-stabbing-at-us-airways-facility-7705489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I suppose its an extention of a law forbidening midget or baby murder

It's because it can be easily concealed and you could totally kill somebody with that

Same with a screwdriver. Are those illegal too?

i believe it

yes actually

Screwdriver is arguably harder to kill somebody with, but I believe in some cases you can be charged for having a weapon if found with a screwdriver

everything is illegal to carry in the UK
if you pick up a plastic knife off the ground you will be arrested

Blade under 3 inches is LEGAL, unless you're being aggressive with it. i.e. legal to carry this or pocket knife/multitool etc.

ofc it should be you moron think about it , this is a tool for killing and nothing else , if you had an axe or machete its more ok because those tools fear enemies off
tiny hidden blades and spikes have to be illegal

kek

This argument sounds strangely familiar...

If that knife locks open it'll be illegal.

Can carry without good reason if:
>blade 3 inches or less
>readily folding
>non-locking
UNLESS an officer has reason to believe it is being carried as a weapon, in which case you can be arrested (e.g. waving it around at people in what could be construed as a threatening manner)

Fixed-blade knives (includes locking folding knives) are illegal to carry in public unless you have good reason (e.g. a chef or carpenter taking knives to/from work). What constitutes "good reason" is up to the officer that stops you (if you are stopped. If you're not stopped then clearly nothing happens)

It's shit but those are the laws. Would be nice to be able to carry a locking folder

It does. You can see the backlock release.

you poor cunts

What's next? Banning hands because you can strangle someone with them? Fight for your fucking rights my bongistani friends!

UKfags carry their mom's kitchen knives around

it locks, lock knives are banned because stabbings
yes, if you take it into a club or somesuch
also if they think you're using it to break into things

careful with them spoons user

if you want some melee helper in your pocket take 1 of these springs , if you wonder why - hit yourself in the leg or anywhere else with it

Lmao. Oh lord. Are you even serious? They're fucking knives man. Can't lock. Under 3 inches. Lolololololololol. What in the actual shit. Remember when the British were the absolute alphas of the planet. Now they're cucked by their government and Muzzies. SAD

that guy's hand looks like my balls yo

illegal in germany too.

but atleast carrying a fixed blade < 4'' is still legal here

pathetic
nice govt
erstwhile cannon fodder running your bureaucracy

the point is no one ever uses knives for self-defense , they have only "ill stab your ass" function

It's only illegal without a good reason to carry it. Even then, it depends how strict the police in your area are and if they have reasonable grounds to search you to find the knife in the first place. I live in a rural area where the police don't give 2 shits so I carry pic related daily

What good reason do you fucking degenerates have for needing large lock knives on your person in the street? It's not a big deal that we have restrictions on weapons, just look at 'Merica- "but mah guns", "but muh 12" knife" KYS with them if they're so great.

oh shit quads

>It's shit but those are the laws.
It's beyond shit and mostly punishes law abiding citizens.
Been robbed at knife point when I was a kid and regular mugged countless times.
Shitload of stabbings in that area as well.

Since my later teens I been carrying a legal folding knife just in case.
Fucking useless shitty laws.

And what do the police do?
They can't un-mug you or un-stab you.
They don't even have the numbers to patrol dangerous areas, can't catch a nigger after the crime is done.

Fixed blades aren't allowed.
But I did carry one when playing Pokemon Go at night.

Way easier to defend yourself with a fixed blade.

Because criminals don't actually give a shit about the law and knives are abundant.
How retarded can you be?

I've never met anyone that has been in a situation where a weapon would have made it better. Minus being in the army.

Guns are abundant in certain areas too, gang violence is rife and take Dale Cregan for example. fucker managed to get hold of grenades. UK weapon control must be so great

Fucking don't live in a ghetto then. In the civilised world we don't have dirty fucking niglets running the street..

>Rural area
>Policed
The police station of my local town closed and now the nearest one is 30 miles away... occasionally I see a BMW x5 do a grand loop of the town and disappear until the next week.

A marked police x5*

>Way easier to defend yourself with a fixed blade.
what about bear spray ? personally i think its somehow gay to have or use it but if i was smart i would say its the best option , in a knife fight youll always get some trouble either you gonna get hit or enemy and he might sue you if hes not dead

Must be nice. In my area there's a lot of traffic police as we get a lot of bikers in the summer. Seen a police cbr1000rr knocking around occasionally. Like I said though, never had any trouble with my knife

pic is panigale as couldn't find police cbr

With a CCW, I can carry a stiletto, butterfly, katana, double-bladed karambit, war axe, AK47, or anything else I so desire to carry....

Fucking love my Freedom-soaked state!!

>also, it's not a Southern state, even though we do have our share of redneck fuckdonkeys...

That's quite sick to be honest, a police biker chasing a biker would make a good summer spectacle

>uk
>ghetto

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/self-defense-raised-in-deadly-stabbing-at-us-airways-facility-7705489

Ehhh, I dunno.
Maybe in terms of fatalities, but not actual crime rates.

Since I'm older I've run into that type all over the place but they seem to relax around me.
As if I'm a non-snitch also-criminal, I dunno it's weird and hard to explain.

Niglet is misrepresentative .
I met a white dude who robbed houses with a crossbow in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere.
A poo-in-loo paki who invited me for a rape.
More poo-in-loos casually talking about sticking up a restaurant.
A white dude who offered to break-and-enter to steal some shit for me.
A stinky ass Somalian inviting me to car-jack.

Sounds kinda clunky.
I'd be more comfortable with a blade, it's more threatening to the point where you might not even have to use it and you make them think long and hard before doing it again.

Funny story.... I survived a trip to Afghanistan with relative ease and only a handful of confirmed kills....

Back in El Paso, TX not 3 months after deployment, I got robbed at knifepoint because we weren't allowed to keep personally-owned firearms in the barracks thus I wasn't able to carry one... Luckily, I was smart and only took a very little bit of cash and my military ID with me... Thief wasn't interested in mil ID, thank fuck...

Saving your pic to post in a future thread and say it's mine. Thanks.

Are spoons banned? because
>Spoons....I like rusty spoons...

pepper spray is the way to go. You give it to them in their face them start punching until they fall, then you pepper spray them point blank range in the eye.

I got it off Google Images....

yay, someone who isn't dumb.

I carry a knfie everywhere each day and have no issues with the UK law. Rids niggers and thugs of having an excuse to have a weapon but giuves normal people the right to have a practical tool on them.

Classed as a firearm here. They say you can carry a rape whistle here but if you hit someone with it you'll get charged. Just fuck our shit up.

Fuck off vadim

Do people actually follow this law?

I work as a professional bladesmith in the UK.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, and 99% of the stuff stated in this thread is complete bullshit.

Knives over 3", or those which mechanically lock are illegal to carry around. Other laws restrict sales to over-18s.

that's about it. the rest of the laws are nothing more than restrictions on where or who can sell - not own - or restrictions on particular types.

that's it.

>tfw you have to be 18 to buy plastic spoons...

In what utopian society do you live, user?
can't you keep one of them tiny bottles in your underpants? the police don't check there.

Yup if it's under 3 inches and the blade don't lock pepper spray illegal

all that freedumb has made them retarded, they think walking the street with an Ar15 is normal and legit.

Knowing we can walk around and never ever get shot is nice. And we can still own guns in the UK! you lot are just too stupid to accept a reasonable restriction to keep dangerous shit out of every single fuck hats hands ;)

>restrictions on particular types
>restrictions on every type
Fixed it for you

Gun control is one thing but living where I have to be worried about random objects I'm carrying being illegal is pretty shitty. Why do people live in the UK again?

They don't want you to offend dwarves

UK is basically a prison state. It's full of shit heads, plebs and soccer hooligans.

It was illegal for peasants to own swords in the medieval days. Then the monarchy handed over the governing to elected officials, and the plebs now vote to make it illegal for themselves to own knives. It's like stockholm syndrome.

you on bcuk or BB? I post of bcuk with tools and knives I've created/refurbished alot, I may know you! ;)

Still the UK is way safer place to live than USA.

kekekekekek at americans

"holy shit bro you need a fucking knife bro"

in most of the first world, ppl don't actually carry weapons with them everywhere

amazing, isn't it

World class education, health system, welfare, jobs, legal system and booming economy?

And US is a police state. Have fun with that.

The gun control in the UK is not reasonable at all. Semi auto rifles with barrels no shorter than 30cm from breech to muzzle is ridiculous all because some nutcase shot up a school. Doesn't mean no one is fit to own a pistol

>Would be nice to be able to carry a locking folder

I live in Canada and I carry pic relate (the bottom one) everyday. Jealous?

occasional poster on BB, but to be honest, I usually lurk the old don fogg bladesmiths' forum and manufacture for a particularly specific market (historical stuff)

they've trapped themself in a burning building with their pro everything dangerous attitude.

Every nigger has a 9 on them, every fat autist has an ar, every kid can access their mums shotgun and every baby dick pussy carries a gun legally in the street.

>jealous?
>gerber paraframe

No.

Knife isn't a weapon, it's a useful tool. Don't be that thick.

Brits are dull witted, inbred children who can't be trusted with anything sharper than their own thumb.

>World class education
You're all so dumb though
>booming economy
You're trolling right? With brexit and all.

Me again,

The semi auto rifle must be under .22 aswell. Otherwise it's a section 5 fireamrs license like handguns.

And although the pistol ban is gay, can you name anyone you know who's been shot with one since?

I got jumped in Providence Rhode Island at night by three black dude. I use big heavy 3ft chain a steel padlock to lock up my bike. I ride with it over my shoulder.

One guy grabbed me from behind and pulled me off my bike, I pulled my chain off, swing it like a flail and smashed the dude in the collar bone with it. He went down hard. I hit him again to make sure he stayed down. The other nigg look at me and ran for his life, while the other one was already on my bike pedaling away, but accelorating slowy and only aobut 15 feet away. I fan full spring and smashed him with the chain in the side of the head. He fell into the bushes and my bike was still half standing up against the bushes so i grabbed it and took off.

Without that big chain, that I carry around for just that reason I'd have lost my bike. The weapon made it better.

Now you know.

No

So this multi tool is like...super hardcore illegal in the UK?

Sorry my katana is being sharpened?

nice, not a fan of BB. Owner is a dickhole and the mods can be shit heads when selling etc.

You do viking era stuff?

>they've trapped themself in a burning building with their pro everything dangerous attitude.

not so much trapped, as its a pointless exercise to even try to control it. the horse long ago bolted, there's 1 gun for every man, woman and child in the entire nation. you might as well try to limit access to oxygen.

the only way the US will ever manage some sort of sanity about firearms is through a decades-long cultural shift that sees the firearm no longer seen as the standard default item for even the lowest-level of criminal.

that's not likely to ever happen. school shootings and insane gun crime are going to be part of the US for at least the next century.

Its a fucking tool for being a tool, saying a pocket knife was made for killing is like saying a steak knife was made for killing, no it fucking wasnt it was made to cut steak

You would be detained by government scientists as a suspected alien lifeform.

don't be a dummy, Uk economy is already one of the ebst in the world, Brexit will only be beneficial. Don't be fooled by the lies and scare mongers.

And although there are plenty of idiots, the education system IS good.

Due to the rise of toddler gangsters.

Frig off, Satan... Nobody wants your gun control here... Or your pissy attitude...

Because it locks.

The law is clear.

Stop being a fucking criminal

>Brexit will only be beneficial

Aaahahhahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhhaaaaa
Hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'm rather keen on the occasional bit of seax and violence. Dont get enough opportunities to make good viking age stuff, all the inlay work means its hundreds of hours, and most people just wont pay the price - even on a seax hilt, yet alone a full viking sword.

not quite up to Owen Bush's standards when it comes to pattern-welding though. One of these days I'll get a power hammer and I can match his stuff.

sad but true.

Nice to see clever people on here!

Britbongs can't even buy silverware before 18.

What happened to the empire that dominated half the known world? Fucking sad.

Well, son of a bitch.

Gerber is good. I've never gotten a frame knife though. I'd pay 2$ for a cheap one just for fun

ikr
Poor britcucks.

Seax and violence!!! Speaking of the great seax, here's my custom-made seax! I love it. :D

Oh god please no, the memories!

Where is the legislation restricting calibre of the rifle? I was always under the impression that if you had an appropriate range, you could have whatever calibre you wanted.
I can't name anyone who i knew personally who has been shot with a pistol, but i know you can get one pretty easily in a place about half an hour from where i live if you have the cash

do tell us your level of economic education young sir? I would love to hear how manga and wanking have taught you about the fine nature of political and economical benfits of government decision making.

Reminder Kinder Eggs are illegal in 'Murica