Did I do it right?

Did I do it right?

anyone out there?

nice

sure. Looks like. When is harvest ? Germanfag here, also outdoors. Amnesia Lemon kush. will be growing till end/mid nov.

more pics?

Looks like it. What did you do aside from watering? Any tips? Mine is just starting to flower.

i wanna grow in my appartment
does it smell a lot?

Everything should be done by halloween hopefully here. Califag here, ts just Blue Dream in the pic but we have some Critical Kush too

Also cali. Sac area. I swear this is the perfect climate for this

Well for starters I used good soil, veg nuits and bloom nuits, as well as root strengthener. Id say get some bloom nuits quick

Yep

It really is, i cant wait for the next harvest, this will be my first ive contributed to. Wbu? Also what part of sac?

my state may be legal soon and im considering growing, where should i even start?

First time as well. Bought it at a dispensary. Gorilla glue, which Sac is saturated with at the moment. I'm in Roseville

More hi res pics of cannabis

in Berlin. im really fucked by the heat this year.Have to water it almost daily. im busy. soon the 12/12 will be here, in a few days.

lol no shit, im in citrus heights. Hows yours looking?

I would if there wasnt an image size limit

Sick quads, may your harvest be bountiful.

Also im lucky, i have a jobless friend who knows how to grow better to maintain them while I work

Eh, not bad. Not great either. I'll be happy if i get an eighth off it. I'll go snap a pic real quick

My plants all went leggy... uk sucks for growing if no lights

you also gotta cross top em

One of the sorry looking things

Poor thing

Damn thanks. my second quads. My Girlfriend sucks with flowers and my Friends are growing themselves. so im fucked. good night everyone. its 1am gotta be up at 5.

Here's a pic. Any observations?

Yeah, get a bigger pot maybe and do something about your phosphorous

More or less?

>tfw when I can't smoke weed anymore because I'm not a productive stoner and am an addict.
>I miss weed tho

PSA to the kids: stick to weed and handle your shit. Don't fuck with anything harder like pills or powder. Drugs are bad mmmkay

Hoe do you cope with aphids... damn things can smell a plant from a mile away

More

By using pesticides....Not organic but fuck it, i want good trees

Lady bugs. They eat aphids like crazy and you can buy them by the thousands at your local garden store

Sounds a better choice don't want to be smoking residue of something.

Natural is always better.

dish soap and water. Gotta apply it consistently though

I grow in placerville

How legal is it over there?

Everyone on my street can see my plants in a cage no one cares

No one has tried anything funny

I tried that once and fucked my plant.
now lady bugs.. hmmmm

If you have a med rec like me, it's completly legal

Yeah soap leaves a residue that inhibits light absorption.

Wait..

Nice, im in aboutt he same situation but its just kinda hidden in the back yard

Yeah gotta rinse it off after it kills the bugs

There are 1000's of sites dedicated to it, and (in all honesty) you'll most likely get a lot of conflicting info when it comes to minor techniques and feeding charts.

If you've never grown before, start inside. There are a lot of great indoor tent packages with everything you'll need at online hydro stores. i prefer hydrobuilder dot cum

Start small. they only give you enough nutrients for 2(big)-5(small) plants to start in the packages. once you have a successful small grow under your belt, then you can go to a more advanced nutrient regime.

understand the tools you'll need such as hygrometer, thermometer, ec meter, ph meter and what you're targets for them are. The plants will need daily testing for your first grow, so keep your schedule clear. later on, you can take small vacations during periods you know your plants will be alright.

never use dirt.

good luck Sup Forumsro!

Sure looks good you got any more pics

Nice plant user

looks like tasty buds to me, but the real test is when it is cured and smoked, i would love to roll a joint and do a couple of bong hits,. but i have not smoked any weed since the mid 1990's someday i will move to a legal weed state and smoke all i want (its on my bucket list)

You did good son.

Got this

Here's my main mama, also took 4 clones from her that are doing well. Got a late start so they just started flowering a little less than two weeks ago.

Roots are stunted, that pot is way too small.

OOh, a challenger appears

Roots might be stunted here too, thats a big plant for that pot its got

You can start off by watering it more for one.

can I call her mama too?

So many trichomes

Very little space in greenhouse but I think low light levels will do for it first

lol, i've been growing in soil with lights in a closet for years, its not that fucking hard

Just checked today actually, roots are just now reaching the pot. Plan on tilling a plot this weekend and finishing them in the ground.

send me some to try then I will see if you did good.

You have a large property?

Sure whats your mailing address?

6 acres. About 2 acres of open field (mostly hilly) surrounded by woods. Can only see my neighbors in fall and winter.

217 lynn ct.
Altoona, IA

I better not get a bunch of dildos

Is this for realsies?

no its shopped

You fucked up now. I'm gonna send you some meth in a clear plastic bag.

Nah, just one. Slightly used though.

it will grow, for sure, but not if you want it to grow well. ...especially for a new grower. i wanted to impart the simplest plan for decent results for someone who knows nothing about it.

for instance, you have 2 options for growing in soil indoors.
1. use miracle grow and grow really small plants. the nutes in miracle grow are a nute blend suitable only for veg and wear out fast, so you'll have to grow quick small plants.
2. get REALLY scientific on researching and testing the right ratios of potting soil, castings, air spacers (like perlite), guano, and not to mention how any water based feeding nutrients will react to whats already in there.

...then you gotta dispose of all that mess when you're done.

RDWC for me boi.

Idiot. The stupid of the stupid. There's organic pesticides like been oil you imbecile. All it takes is the tiniest bit of research to not spray poison all over your medicine. Also heathy plants are naturally resistant to pests. Maybe if you tried researching organically you'd know that. Keep growing shwag bro

139,000 huh. The market in Altoona has really bottomed out

Easy guy. No need for so much hostility. This is a weed thread after all.

Iowa is a shit place to live.

So move then, man

Whoa there cowboy, fuck yourself with all that hostility now

Also, we built a garage and it is now 4 bedroom also new hardwood floors.

Hmmm. Garage bedroom? Those aren't always as charming as they could be. Is there still a garage door?

> organic pesticides like been oil

Neem oil?

Garage is now sold sorry

Uh wut? I'm not trying to buy lol. I'm a realtor. Real estate is my passion. Along with growing and smoking weed

Meant for

Oh i see. A detached garage. Nice. Grow in there! Also, paint your doors a different color, what are you Mexican?

Why is there a huge bush right in front of that window? Cut that fucker out! You never block a window in the front of the house, jeez man.

*gasp* is that the marijuana

had to move it to mow the lawn, normally it hangs out in the sun....opinions? I know shit about this stuff

STINKS....I've got vents out and carbon scrubbers, and there can still be a scent after watering, temp rise , lights/scrubbers off etc.

DO NOT do it if you cannot control odour!!

What nutes you use?

I grow indoors and use Foxfarms.

I grow UK , indoors with lights...

Get on it, never looked back...only for personal use (big smoker, I know)

But its easy to set up, just follow a couple of basic rules..

Then its , multiple varieties of lovely indicas and sativas to your hearts content...

All joking apart, if you like puff as mush as I do...

EVERY FUCKING DAY IS CHRISTMAS DAY!

Unless you live next to Indians it's pretty much impossible to grow in an apartment without someone knowing.

Bigger pot, keep watered, but also let dry out, but not powdered ( you'll get a feel for this)

Defoliate those leaves that are blocking lower buds when looked at from above....As light in basic terms light is absorbed when it is obstructed, so removing those leaves will allow the light down to grow the lower buds bigger...

BUT DO NOT REMOVE TO MANY LEAVES ALL AT ONCE...

Again with practice you'll get a feel for this..

Same here. Couldn't imagine not doing it now. Paying for weed? Fuck that.
>pic related - my last grow, Green Crack and Girl Scout Cookies

Also got started late. Looks good to me!

Jesus fucking Christ!

what do you guys know about harvesting early while all the sticky pistil things are still clear? I read taht you get more of a "rush" kind of buzz- maybe like a sativa buzz.

What this poster said...for FUCKS sake just do it...its easy...you won't look back...

Its all been a con by the dealers...

All you have to worry about is the legalities...

You are as open or closed as you want about it...you takes your chances...

If you can't help tell someone your secret...THEN HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT!!

But its not hard to grow!!

Is this you?

I'm not sure why the pic got turned sideways on uploading. You get the idea though.