twitter.com/AnonBabble

Consider yourself lucky.

what happened?
like why?

Join the club fucktard

i lost 2 girls in the span of a month.

fucked a whore last night.

Nothing will fill the void

If you lost 2 girls within a month then there is no way you were w them long enough to be in a serious relationship. Stop trying to be dramatic fuckhead.

one was a 2 year long relationship

met a girl in LA that i fell in love with

broke up with my girlfriend to be with new girl

new girl breaks up with me

>met a girl in LA that i fell in love with
LA here
you bring them here
not meet them here

well fuck i didnt know that was a thing

we were both in LA for a conference

>Get a pizza. Fuck it.

Long story short she lost the spark

no eat it

Lol, fucking loser!

If you didn't take their virginity consider them to be a useless Whore. .. They don't teach you that in school but it's the truth

Offtopic. Idc fucktard
I lied b.
Not the way i usually lie
a way that will destroy my entire life and lose all grip to these people i call friends of mine and kills the ability to look into my parents eyes
no gf or smth, didnt commit crime
its just this lie whut do

faggit then dont let them know

its a prank bro!

thought about this one but nobody would actually believe it

Sorry to hear, bruh. Labor Day Weekend was one year since I met my ex. It wasn't easy, but it was easier than when she first broke up with me.

time machine!

this kek

seriously though

you have a couple of options

1. its a prank
2. blame drugs
3. someone made you say it as a bet (you won)
4. SAY YOURE FUCKING SORRY

youtube.com/watch?v=BluLQ2QwZgQ

1 wont be believed
2 harder probs inc then
3 hard to do maybe best one though id need some proof for it
4 ofc first thought but wont help, srsly

and ty for thinking bout this shit rly means smth for me
i think ill just keep it up and wait till nobody remembers

what is that tumblr post

get over it faggot it happens to everybody find a new pussy simple there milions out there

That sucks. The best thing you can do is try to get your mind of it. Do shit with your friends. Also dont be scared to talk about shit like this with your friends. Thats something you really need.

Im not "chassin duh pussy cuh" as rare as it comes i want an actual relationship
That hurt

youtube.com/watch?v=N9P4AwCCTio
2 guys kissed world gbye to this, that hurts due i knew them

Next.

kinda similar.
>broke up cus we moved to different cities and agreed to not try long distance.
>I regret doing it about a month later.
>i tell her
>she says the relationship was dead for almost a year
>feel shit cus i miss her, try to not lose hope but she says it's never gonna work

i cry on the inside sometimes

>>she says the relationship was dead for almost a year
damn that's brutal.
Basically she was just waiting to move to dump you.

>Thinking you can have a good realationship with a bitch from LA
Kek

fucking god guys
i can't stop thinking about this girl. but holy fuck, she doesn't even care about me, like 0. i can't just stop thinking about her, this is slowly killing me. only remembering about her is painful.

make it stop please

I just miss her

lol some random ass camwhore is never going to give a fuck about you buddo, best thing is to try and get your mind onto other things

if you are OP. I've been there. Went 3-4 days without eating properly because i felt nada. It gets better. It's shit, but it does.

That really made my dick hard.

Nah, it will stop in about 6 weeks time

Things like this you don't get over,you have to go through.It eases with time.You have to be strong Sup Forumsrother.

That's really beta, get your shit together man. I mean, feels are okay, but you're taking it to the next level.

i wish this girl was a camwhore, but i see her every day. we used to talk and stuff, but then as the big autist i am i just decided she wasn't worth. now i'm paying for it. this is the fucking hell.

OP here
She said "When we first started dating i couldnt get over how much i loved you but that drained away

vies nederlands brood, bah

It was the same with me, just approaching a month ago, actually.
It still hurts, I'm not going to lie. But you become accustomed to it. And then you make peace with it. I was in love with her. I thought about marrying the girl. I'm really not okay, I'm fucked up as hell about it. But you are one resistant mother fucker and your body wants you to continue, so you will find away.
Give it two months. You will miss her, but you'll be okay. I believe in you man, we're in this together.

Here's some love

Tell her you still feel that about her, and that you'd love to re-assure her mind about how she made the wrong choice. If that doesn't work, use psychology.

Currently in your shoes. Going to an hero in a few days.
>FeelsBadMan

it's probably the reason im in this position in the first place. if only i was born alpha like you .

jij ook sgat

That's fucking cold. Your probably better off.

Oh no, I am awfully beta. We all are, this is Sup Forums. You just need to take risks.

At least you don't have any permanent attachments. Not like you two were married OP. It gets better, slowly. Get wasted tonight if you do that. Get forgetful.

omg sgat stop ^-^

Women are like drinks. Nothing gets you over the last one like the next one.

My ex admitted to sniffing my panties after I left. Is that a thing?

sounds like me. I showed her the ring and told her. she told me to throw it away. Feelsbadman

Actually, science has shown that men are unable to fully recover from a break up. Marriage doesn't do a single thing besides legally having a few small advantages.

I've been single for the last 11 years. Trust me: you're better off single.

Oh shit. Sorry user.

She's not the one. The one will come.

What do you mean take risks? I took a risk and told her all my feelings. It didnt work.
This was my first serious and long (3.5) years relationship. I dont have any clue on how this shit works. I just improvise and apparently did it wrong.

This is true. But kids and a house, are way fucking permanent. And the two can go hand in hand. It makes it way worse, I promise.

In a situation where it's hard to believe. but thanks

You poor poor guy. Even if she didn't love you, she neednt treat you like that. You deserve someone who loves and respects you. You sound like an emotionally intelligent, caring guy. You will be fine - and you'll meet someone. I know this sounds so fucking lame but the motto I've been living by since we broke up is "Stay kind, keep your heart open". I think that way you'll only be on the path to better things.

As edgy as it sounds, i do that to lots of other people. But not her. She is too good for that

Well Sup Forumsrother, hope you get your eternal rest, gl

this sounds super beta, but having someone that cares about you, you can just chill out with and do whatever with and get occasionally lay that doesnt need all the awkward pickups to aquire is super chill. also miss someone i can sleep next to

and everyone else here

youtube.com/watch?v=wQTbkEeCTeM
i really think thaz true

I just want to feel love once. Not pussy, but a human connection. Am I wrong to want this? Way can't I live in a better time?

>i can't stop thinking about this girl. but holy fuck, she doesn't even care about me, like 0. i can't just stop thinking about her, this is slowly killing me. only remembering about her is painful.
The user I quoted below speaks the truth. At first it felt impossible to go on - that I was never breaking through this pain - but as the user below said...

>Things like this you don't get over,you have to go through.It eases with time.You have to be strong Sup Forumsrother.

It will still hit me from time to time and if I don't have my support system around I'm fucked.

thanks for the stuff man. I'll write it down, those are wise words.

tfw too poor to afford liqour to forget how poor you are

I will try man. I will try, but the mix of feelings about this just results in more and more sadness, fuck my fucking brain.

I know the feels bud, I hope you find a way to move on. I haven't.

It's all this. The screens. The information. The reach ability of everyone. Even the fucking 90's were hella different. You had to be somewhere when asked. Not nearly as many phones. Hardly any social media. It was exponentially better. I have had a child, but it hasn't been the same for this world for a long time.

>cares about you
No one really 'cares' about anyone, user; we just tolerate each other with incentives. For intimate relationships, the incentive for men is sex; for women, it's being provided for. People are animals, and like animals, we only look out for what's in our immediate best interest.

"Love" is just a cascade of hormones in response to an agreeable external stimuli; there's nothing 'special' about it. Seriously, once you stop giving a flying fuck about women or notions of 'love,' your life will improve and you'll learn the one thing that's most important to a man:
>his freedom

You probably didn't. Beta cucks usually are nicer than alpha's.

If you have kids, you have a reason to stay together. If she is not committed in doing so she doesn't give a shit about the kids. Valid enough reason to give full parental rights to you.

I do want to at least give you one tip, don't rush. Just take it slow, eventually you'll know the right moment.

Please stop being a beta cuck and treating girls like gods. You're a decent person, and she fok'd up there. You can regain yourself and your feelies.

It's a comedy series, not meant to be entirely accurate.

I have sole custody. There you go.

>I just want to feel love once. Not pussy, but a human connection. Am I wrong to want this?
You're not wrong at all, user.

Im spent my birthday alone today, just like every year. Just turned 21.

You and people like you are the norm for which everyone else here is negatively offset by.

In other words, stop making feels threads, fag.

Op again
Shes the only girl ive felt like this my whole life
>inb4 virgcuck spotted

Happy birthday user

Your more than welcome. I hope you feel better in time, and that good things come your way very soon.

Aww, how cute. It's you.

Life has two options.

Deal with the thought of our useless existence and over-complicate things, or make the best out of it.

EnJoY lIfE

The downfall of here.

Thanks. Never had a party because i have no one to invite. My parents never made the effort to celebrate when i was little.

Spotted the virgin

maybe you're right. but the feeling of someone enjoying your company is great. it's like a friend you have no limits with when together. and you get laid, which is a bonus

You're a good human being, you have all the time to proof it. She'll get envious about your life eventually.

Maybe because it was your only girl ever. Haha, but seriously, don't feel bad. You're the one being hurt, project those feelings.

>it's you
The fuck?

Anyway, I've found that one can make the best out of their existence by not getting involved in everyone else's, AND not needing self-validation through approval of other people. That goes especially for women, who tend to be selfish, self-centered, childish, vindictive cunts who usually have the mental capacities.

I know I want to be free more than anything but a the same time, I'm single right now and have been for eternity. I'm now happy and have tried everything to be happy. Except funding someone who I think will make me happy. Like, my family "loves" me but I don't connect with them all in the way I want to. It just doesn't feel right. My brother who is 14 is the one I connect with the best but he's 14 so yeah.

I don't think I'm going to last long. I would like a reason to keep going but I keep swinging between "oh life isnt so bad :) you can do this for 40 more years" and "I just want it all to go away. My existence shouldn't have happened". More so the latter. I'm fucked but I do want to experience " love" before I die

Go buy a handle and celebrate by yourself

lolwat don't

>you don't care about women or having a gf
>you must be a virgin!
No.

I am right, and you'll see as you get older. Once you stop letting women control you with sex, you'll see just how useless the lot of them really are, and how pointless it is to even bother with a relationship with them. Sex, or lack thereof, is why you feel the way you do right now. Imagine if you didn't care about it or women.