Hey guys, i've had acne for years and it makes me feel like shit, i know there should be some anons who defeated acne...

Hey guys, i've had acne for years and it makes me feel like shit, i know there should be some anons who defeated acne, how did you do it?

Minocyclin

drink water, like buy a nalgene and drink 3 litres a day

also dont wash your face every day, maybe only at night or maybe every second night

wash your face faggot

Gay sex. Lots and lots of gay sex.

see your doctor about minocycline, helped me for sure

Proactive fam
Shit works, only one I know of that works because it is a regiment you have to follow. All the others are bullshit silver bullets

accutane

not washing your fucking face everyday, everytime, that's bulshit, just take a bath in the morning everyday and that's it. and no cream bulshit, all you need is stop worrying so much about it and living NORMALLY and you'll see how it goes away

only true cure is time sadly. had them from around 15 years to 24 years

Accurate nigga do it NOW

I swear to god.... Stop using soap. Just use a washcloth. Scrub good, it will feel weird, like your dirty for a few days but no reason to strip your skin of the oil that it needs. When you use soap your body it strips the oil off your skin, your body then needs to make more oil to replenish what was stripped out.

You look like your face was on fire and somebody tried to put it out with a fork !

I'm from another country, i'm pretty sure we don't have those here :(

Persa gel, it cleared everything up for me in 2 weeks

Accutane my nigga. I could sleep on slices of pepperoni pizza and wake up with perfect skin.

Don't use any commercial products on your face. They don't work and cost a shit load of money.

Let your body naturally take care it itself. I would suggest taking a shower and putting your face under hot water. Use a steamed washcloth to clean your face. No chemical or any of that bullshit product they sell in the store.

Do this twice a day and you'll be set.

It depends, for some people (like me), it is genetic, and there's practically nothing I can do to effect my skin, otherwise, change your diet. The acne product industry is far too large for there to be proper incentive for a real cure to be found.

Your father's cum

if you have that stage of acne, accutane (isotretinoin)...good luck brah

well it hasn't gone away in 3 years of doing that, so i guess i have to worry

coconut soap, yw faggot

>cystic acne
>fading on its own

Go to a dermatologist. When I had severe acne I was prescribed several gels, to wash my face with specific soaps during the morning and before going to bed. Now I have a skin routine of my own.

I also had a chemical peel to remove PIH.

If you can't afford a dermatologist go to the skin thread on /fa/ or go to acne.org. They actually help you.

deal with it im 29 and my face cleared up after i turned 18 hopefully. I wouldn't pop that shit you will scar up like my cousin did

When you finish showering, turn up the cold water and it will close the pores on your body making it so that you will have less chances to get acne
Dont pop them dont scratch put sxrub it good

Some people say it's cause I eat too many chocolate bars

Believe it or not but it worked great for me. Put ear wax on your face, you might not have enough so get family to help out.

Search for the substance in your country, isotretinoin. Where are you from?

stop jerking off faggot

assuming that is what you used user?

www.reddit.com/r/skincareaddiction

By growing up you fucking child

i wish i could tell that to the 15yo me, 3 years later and here i am with my acne scars

Wait for puberty.

from what I've experienced creams and shit don't work, they might help for a little while but then they stop working
my suggestion is shower every day and scrub your face
also wash your pillow cases often and try not to touch your face much

I stopped being a 15 year old faggot. Worked great.

yep, already posted there, check in new

weekly bentonite clay masks
drink a gallon of distilled water a day
mild exfoliant black soap when dirty
Magnesium citrate preparation
Vegetarian diet, no sugar or w-H-eat.
urine therapy, no fap

Also, sometimes acne is not related to your personal hygiene. It definitely counts to the majority of people and it helps, however the causes of it might me hormonal, for example. Thus another reason to seek a professional.

may as well just kill yourself

I use products from acne.org, and I do a Dead Sea mud mask once a week. It's largely genetic, so I still flare up from time to time, but with skin care, it makes it much more managable, and keeps the scarring to a minimum. If I do have to pop a pimple, I pretty much do whenever I see one, I use a needle which I sanitize with rubbing alcohol to lance it.

grow a beard.

If I were getting the sorts of pimples I see in your pic, I'd get my skin exposed to sun by going for an hour long jog (and obviously rise off oil/sweat with soap after).

My skin dries out in the sun, which reduces pimple counts. And the skin gets weakened or something, which helps my hairs to punch through my skin instead of becoming ingrown, which is the main origin of my pimples now that I'm 25.

But I mean there is no magic solution to mild acne bruh.

kek

congrats!
you now look like a gay dave matthews

werd 1 love

I had awful acne from ages 12-19. I tried absolutely everything and nothing ever worked. At about 20 it just stopped. So, I guess my advice is wait until you grow out of it. Kinda shitty answer, but it's the only thing that worked for me.

WTF

OP's skin looks oily. Going out in the sun without sunscreen will make it even worse.

His acne is not mild, he has a cyst. It won't ''dry'' with sun.

Do not consume dairy products ever again.

native

How do I look anything like Dave Matthews? Did you just pick any white dude from the top of your head?

aww your in love!

Wash your face with Proactive or something like that morning and night, get a toner for your skin, get face wash for in the shower, and it normally goes away in a few weeks.

Ignore the idiots peddling disproven pseudoscience. Acne is caused by a bacterium, Propionibacterium Acnes, and ever since that was discovered a few years back, cases that people had been unable to eliminate for years were suddenly treated permanently in a couple of months with a strictly-followed regimen of doxycycline.

Go to a dermatologist and get a prescription for some antibiotics and use them until they're gone. The acne will go away for years if not for life.

Just maintain hygiene afterward so you aren't re-inoculated.

>had acne for years

You queer?

Proactiv is a bullshit scam. It's the exact same chemical as the tube of pimple cream that you can buy for $1.99 at Wal-Mart.

Don't give money to those infomercial shysters.

Propionibacterium acnes*

Yes, it makes a difference.

Why are you a Waisian?

+1 for accutane. Shit is hard on your liver though. Some people scar more than others, sucks either way but most fade a little as you age

Isotretinoin 80mg

Guys, my acne went away, but there still are those pesky scars from a while ago. How to get rid of em?

stop wanking
drink water
stop stressing

As others have said, Acutane or doxycycline or minocycline will work best. If you have most antibiotics available in your country then these should be accessible. Both of these in combination with Retin-A Micro (a cream) helped clear mine up. But really once I got out of puberty and into my late teens it got a lot better, so if you're still young just give it time. I still get a few cysts or zits here and there but I'm clear most of he time.

Doesn't that stuff hang around in your system for years? And cover your pillow with a towel at night. Beds are filthy.

Isotretinoin (goes by different brand names like accutane or isoface) for a year and a good dermatologist, worked for me

Actually what we have here isn't just whiteheads. You need to change your pillowcase every two days. Make sure you brush your teeth properly. Use a CLEAN washcloth everyday and scrub your face in the shower. You don't need any drugs. Eat fresh foods. This will help you, user.

I have had acne, backnce, chestne, armcne, legcne and even cockne. I have realised that for me my body acne was nothing to do with how I washed, ate or lived it was just hormones and it dies down with age (21 now but still have a popable back ;D just not as bag as my early teens). My face however is getting better ever since I started washing it every morning with an exfoliant, washing it every night with a very strong soap (I use dish soap), and then applying some apple cider vinegar after the night wash with a cotton make up removal pad. Now my face is almost virtually spotless, such a shame that if you tilt your head down 10 degrees you can see my shoulder pimples. Such is life. Really, at the end of the day no one cares about ya acne as long as you're are a fucking rad person.

Can confirm

White/Filipino
It's probs my Flip genetics giving me acne

Not much you can do if they are the crater looking type. You can try various creams that are available that are marketed to reduce scarring, but the results are mixed.

Are they scars or ''stains''? If the second, it is called post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.

The second one fades with time, however you can speed up the process with chemical or mechanical peels, or even laser sessions.

The number of sessions and intensity of these processes vary with the intensity and quantity of the marks.

Same thing with actual scars. However they do not fade on their own. I only have been through the procedures above focusing on very superficial PIH marks. I think I needed two sessions.

Make a research about these kinds of procedures and consult a dermatologist. A professional is the best option to handle the acids and the machines.

I would guess it came from your white side, but that would get in the way of my Nazi agenda...

There isn't much topical that will help you, like I said before, a dead sea mud mask can help a bit with the surface of the skin, but really the only thing that will help craters is skin resurfacing procedures.

This is the only true way to rid yourself of acne, OP. Every day for 4 weeks, and you should be good. You're welcome.

Cut out sugar from my diet easy

See a dermatologist. Eat better

This guy gets it

Seriously, stop consuming dairy products.

Acutane works really well, it just takes a bit.

Cut off face.

OP. Try using exfoliators, eat fish or grilled things. Don't eat fried shit in Muricaland. If you're using soap, I recommend Dove to make sure your face doesn't turn dry and red. Don't use accutane. It's meme-tier. What you wanna do is make sure you take a shower everyday, keep your diet in check, get rid of excess oil, and don't pop or touch your face. Also, at least try changing your pillow cases. Do this routine for at least a month, and your acne should definitely get better. Routine is key bro

Seriously dude. What you eat needs to be changed. Whatever type of basic food substance (in its many different forms) that you eat the most of, stop eating it, and see what change occurs in your body. Eat other stuff instead. That should get you started on noticing how your body reacts to different foods. Get to be more aware of nutrition. Your regular doctor won't be smart enough to help you with that. For me, it was potato that was bad, no matter what form it came in.

Am acquaintance from years ago paid to have his scars surgically repaired .. but they weren't too too deep and were mostly along the jawline. Dont know what it cost him, but doubt it was cheap.

>You don't need any drugs.

Yeah, if he never wants to get rid of the acne. Acne is a bacterial infection. Good luck clearing a chronic infection without drugs.

change you pillow case
stop worrying about it - will only cause more

Propionibacteria don't ferment lactose.

You are retarded. Doctors are smarter than you.

I love you

3 things: you're going to have acne scars; there's no two ways about it, it's gonna happen so just be aware that even after the acne is gone you're always going to have a reminder of it. secondly, if you want to get rid of the acne for good, you need to either change your diet/lifestyle or see a dermatologist. lastly, you're going to have really bad acne scars, at least from what i can see, so you're going to want to look into laser treatments. trust me, look into it.

Sauce.

Take cum shots to the face. Let it dry and peel off the flakes.

Works wonders.

Yeah, it's called eating correctly and developing a body strong enough to protect itself properly when proper maintenance is used to keep the body clean.

This is a weird one, but if you sleep cradling your head with your (greasy) hand then that might also be a big contributer, try forcing yourself out of that habit if so. My face is still red and has a few spots but it's no longer a red mountain range

L-Lycine supplements. I started taking them based on a friend's recommenations. They're good for skin health and my skin has cleared up a lot better. It's not 100% clear but it's tolerable. I take 2000mg a day

Frequently changing your pillow cases, sheets and wash clothes help also.

acne is what you deserve for being shit skin

For the 5th time today, Accutane.

What worked for me personally, was to out a clean towel over my pillow every night. When it was really bad I did wash my face with Dawn dish soap and then put antibiotic ointment on the lesions. But the clean towel was the key. I replaced it every other day. Hydrate yourself, eat a lot of cucumbers for instance. Another important thing bus to shower in warmer water to open your pores and then when you're done gradually make it colder. As cold as you can stand for several minutes. That closes your pores so that they don't get irritated or clogged right away.