Hi Sup Forums, im a 25 year old fat fuck, and i fucking love pokemon go, played all the originals too...

Hi Sup Forums, im a 25 year old fat fuck, and i fucking love pokemon go, played all the originals too, but i want to get the edge, im looking for some android non rooted hacks, found this thing called TUTUapps but it looks sketchy as fuck, anybody know a good hack for the game? Dubs or Answer gets mirror selfie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PeKiwE29Myg
soundcloud.com/vvasa/fjoh24-11-16
pokebot.ninja/download.php
howtogeek.com/230683/how-to-manage-app-permissions-on-android-6.0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping my fat ass up for a kind user

Grow up user.

making this thread a dub thread now i guess checkem!

actually attending a really decent uni in canada, do it on my spare time

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▌░▄██▀▄
░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄███▀▀▌▐
░░░░░░▐▄▀███▄░░▄█▄▄░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▐░▌
░░░░░▄▌▀▄▐▀▒▀▄▀▀▒▒▒▀▀▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▌▀
░░░░▐░▌▐▄▌▒▒▒▄▀▀▄▒▒▒▐▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▀
░░░░▐▄▐▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░▌▒▒▒▌▀▄▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▐▄▄▌▒▒▒▌▒▄▀▀▄▀▄▒▒▌▌░░░▐▄▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▌▒▒▒▒▐▒▄▀░░░█░▀▄▐░▌░░▐█▐▒▒▀▄▐
░░░░░▌▒▒▒▒▐▀▄░░░▄█░░░▀▐▄▄███░▌▒▐▐▐
░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▌░█▄▄███▌░░░▐████▀▌▐▒▒▌▀
░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▌░████▌█▌░░░░█▀█▀░▌▐▒▒▐
░░░░▐█▒▒▒▒▌░▐░▀▀░▐░░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▌▐
░░░░▐█▌▒▒▒▐░░░░░░▐▄▄▀▄▀░░░░░░░▄▀▌
▄▀▄░░██▄▒▒▒▌░░░░░░▐▄▀░░░░░░░▄▀▒█
▀▄▐▌░▐█▀▄▒▒▀▄░▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▀▀▀██▒▒█
░▐██░░██░▀▄▐░▀▌░░░▀█▀▌░░░▐▀▐▄▀
░░██▌▐█▌░▐░▀▀▌▌░░▄░▌░▌▄░░▌▐

RIP thread?

Tutuapp works great. Just be smart about soft bans, they're easy to avoid

Dude all PokeMon Go will do is get you in trouble.
youtu.be/PeKiwE29Myg

when i dowloaded it asked for permissions, including one to ask to make calls and texts on my behalf, freaked me out, no point in an app doing that right?

You could just not cheat.
Play legit, lose weight.
Win/win.

Op post time stamp pic you fat fuck

I never played pokemon. but just made this.. five years ago!
soundcloud.com/vvasa/fjoh24-11-16

Bumping

anybody know shit about tutuapp?

>Chinese app
I'd be worried about identity theft.
And Niantic has been working frantically to detect and ban cheaters. I'm sure they'll get tutuapp eventually, it's just a matter of time.

what could they do with full access to a phone?
whats a safe app then

Pokemon go. Stop being lazy and walk around you fat fuck.

Depends what you use on your phone.
>email
>calendar
>bank accounts
>credit card info
>account passwords
>addresses
>phone numbers
>etc

download a bot, enjoy

with the ammout of people using the app, will they? are APK's safer? also can they make calls and charge me for them?

>will they?
I mean what other incentive do they have for making and distributing a free cheat app?

>are APK's safer?
No.

>can they make calls and charge me for them?
If the app requests those permissions and you allow it, yes. Assuming your phone isn't rooted. If it's rooted, they can do whatever the fuck they want without your permission.

what do they do, how do you get them?

my phone isnt rooted, when they asked for me to accept conditions there was sending texts and phone calls, can i deny that specific thing?

No, pretty sure it's all or nothing on Android.

they do everything for you, catch evolve, transfer, loot pokestops and move around, pokebot.ninja/download.php

I am 33 - lvl 21

>feelsbadman.jpeg

Nevermind, looks like you can control individual permissions on Android 6.0:

howtogeek.com/230683/how-to-manage-app-permissions-on-android-6.0/

Personally, I still wouldn't trust it though.

I love you user, you're helpful and don't troll anons with legit questions and concerns.

how about you actually play the game and dont use hacks you fat fuck.

add me on skype tifk57. I sell account in bulk to multiple sites. I can hook u up

is there a risk?

if i deny every permission but location and camera it cant do shit right?

yes, like all pokemon go hacks lol, you can minimize the risk by inputing human like settings in the bot ex: walk slower, delays between lootin pokestop and evolving etc

They could record your location and take pics/video of you and your surroundings (account statements, credit cards, etc laying around). In theory, that's probably all they can do, unless they're exploiting some currently unknown flaw in Android, which is entirely possible with the amount of resources that the Chinese government devotes to hacking.

all i have on my phone are pictures and apps, my google account sign in, no credit cards or anything, whats the worst they can do?

Access to the camera isn't just access to your current pics/vids. It means they can look through it any time they want.

Also, it looks like permissions can't be changed until after the app is installed. If it initially gets access to contacts, email, etc, the damage might already be done by the time you go to turn off those permissions.

i wont risk it, thanks user! i might go for bots, you think thats safe?

Doubt it. If it's an Android app, same risks apply. If it's a Windows app, you're even more screwed. Windows security is laughable.

And with all of these, you're probably going to get banned eventually.

thanks!