ITT Pleb filters

ITT Pleb filters

Better than the original no matter how upset your entry level Sup Forums sensibilities get

>movies that i fell asleep to on low volume

It wasn't completely useless.

Drive was shit

Anything by Bresson

not really filter, hes universally acclaimed

Itt: dick sucking redditors

And any post-2000 Mann other than Collateral.

How 'bout this. You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you.

Is Miami Vice any good?

>"Fighting thugs is getting old. Boy will I be sore tomorrow."

How is this allowed?

Collateral is great though.

The color symbolism in that movie is god tier

You can tell someone doesn't pay close attention to many films when they dont like the master piece that is Only God Forgives

OP, what do you think of the Pusher trilogy?
I think its weird to know that refn started out as a lofi low budget dialogue driven director, I wonder what caused the change

Yeah, but it's not a pleb filter. They love that movie and Heat.

It sharply divides people. I love it.

Ah that was your thought process, fair enough.

Correct.

almost everything made by this guy

Cinema embryo please stay on Sup Forums

How can we get Lost River memeing on Sup Forums? It's got everything this board likes.

I don't know why it's not more popular since it's basically the middle child of Drive/OGF

watched this last night and was surprised to find out that it had poor initial reception

PPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT

but user it's sooo long...

it was ok.

They ruined Laura Palmer. Outside of that it's solid but ''that'' was essential to Twin Peaks. Lauras mystery was ten times more powerful when we were left with suggestions. The actual story of Laura can not live up in any way to the image that was painted in the show.

Good picks

The trick is that most of these filter them if they like it.

I saw this, but I don't remember anything particularly special about it.

God tier but the show with Guinness is better.

Kino in its purest form

She was an empty cliche on the show. Just a bundle of soap opera tropes used as a gateway to the other characters. The film striped that away and gave harrowing depiction of the effects of incest and drug addiction. She becomes real in the film. The stark horror of her story and ultimate salvation gives the series retroactive weight and depth.

I can see why people like this but, honestly, I found it a bit difficult to sit through. Does this mean I've been filtered?

Soap opera tropes? Like her being into fucked up fetishes? Her being a drug addict? Like her being emotionally manipulative? Like her desiring death and a masochistic drive for her own violation?

All of this was in the show. The only difference was that the film showed it. And i think it failed terribly. She says in the show i'm going to dance with bob tonight. In the film we see the horror of a young teenager that is raped by her father. It doesn't line up whatsoever. (They also ruined Harold)

Is this what Sup Forumscore looks like?

It is because of the rape and torment that she becomes such a fucked up individual it all stems for the abuse. Her over the top lurid nature that entices you in the show has to come form something much more horrifying and real to make it meaningful and give honesty to her character. Without the child abuse there is no real Laura.

Fucking love this movie.
It's embarrassing how many "favorite lynch movie" lists I see that don't even mention it

Lynch himself doesn't like it. I don't get why.

Enter the void was fucking garbage. Holy shit did that movie drag on and was so boring. People that like that shit just want to look edgy

I wonder if Marvel will top this.

LOOK AT MY MUSCLES was brief meme-material when it was doing the rounds at festivals

Sure if you like subpar remakes

we can argue about the rest but spring breakers is trash m8.

I watched World on a Wire and found it good though not über brilliant.
Then I tried to see his filmography by order of release and first movie is some SJW wank fest before the day. Even more so when it's about muh poor Greek migrants oppressed by le ebil nazis. My mother is Greek (though father French, not German) and I was confused between laughing or raging at the movie.

desu cuck senpai

You're forgiven if Days of Heaven is your favorite kino.

Back to Sup Forums

I'm curious. Is there a significant debntors presence on Sup Forums?

what is a pleb filter

The VVitch
Sucker Punch
Star Trek V
Tree of Life

Hey, you're not the original maker of this, the most recent version changed BvS to Sucker Punch and Tree of Life to Knight of Cups

Honest to god filters, no memes?

Inherent Vice and The Master
Knight of Cups
Valhalla Rising
Hard to be a God

There stuff, like Korine, that I really enjoy, but I wouldn't ding someone for not being into it.

hammer scene was boring
unforgivable garbage

I stopped watching black hat after 30 minutes. Fucking shitter.

explain this kino meme to me
i've been away from Sup Forums for months

>BvS
lmao

more than half of them are flicks

this should be on the chart tbqh

is this accurate

>Speed Racer
>BvS
No, it's not.

what would you suggest swapping them out for

nothing keep them both

>being this filtered

Lmao ing @ ur life
RLM is not some divine fucking being that knows if a movie is objectively bad or not. You drone.

>this entire post
fucking lmaoing @ your sensibilities

don't try to step up when you're a cine embryo

As in:

>hurr durr its stoopid

filters out the plebs right?

This is just the same chart as the one already posted but rearranged and with different posters.

i wanted to expand it to 15 films. i guess i should've just asked about the additional 4 specifically.

>sensibilities
>embryo

None of those deserve a score higher than 5/10.

fucking christ your taste is still absolute fetus tier, charles or jason

>charles or jason
what

Replace Pompeii and Speed Racer with Sucker Punch and Cloud Atlas

i'm not replacing SPEED RACER with an inferior film by the same directors

yikes i forgot the picture
two tasteless plebs
one pushing the snyder trash and the other that tried to be a patrician and then ran to VA, but also couldn't cut it on that side

>This much pleb in one post

wew. Stick to wrasslin kid and leave the cine-analysis for the grown ups.

i understand the majority of those opinions but seriously, 0/5 to THE TERRORIZERS? yikes at its finest.

Black hat was bad. It was boring,predictable and not believable.

Hemsworth as Hathaway was terrible his accent jumped all around and he doesnt look like a hacker.

Also the love story was weak and the villain was LITERALLY Law and Order Tier(CI)

>Speed Racer

My Nigerian.

Yang is a trashman

>Yang is a trashman
>Yang is a trashman
>Yang is a trashman

I actually agree with this.

Poser filter right here

I fucking love this movie. I wish there were more like it. Not in plot or setting but tone and atmosphere

Never Reply To Me Again

out:
>Noah
>OGF
>Blackhat
>TTOL
>BvS
>The VVitch
>Lost River
>Inland Empire
>Terrorizers
>Speed Racer
>Pompeii
these are not pleb filters becasue some of them are well liked movies, both by critics, and movie audiences(Terrorizers, TTOL, Inland Empire), and the rest is just putrid garbage that only a pleb would consider to be great

replace them with:
>Killing Them Softly
>The Counselor
>Hail, Caesar!
>Cosmopolis
>Burn After Reading
>Brown Bunny
>Knight of Cups
>By The Sea
>Funny Games U.S.
>A Dangerous Method
>I Heart Huckabees
and you have a pretty decent pf list

true pleb filter here. the amount of idiots dissing this movie is ridiculous, theres not a film discussion/review site were some imbecile says its trash.

I actually agree with this, plebs can't handle the pace or understand the symbolism, absolutely beautiful film