Which one am I supposed to pick if I'm from Spain?

Which one am I supposed to pick if I'm from Spain?

white or hispanic?

Obviously hispanic or latino/latino, puto subnormal

Hispanic. Don't let Americans confuse us with wh*te scum.

no soy un SUDACA como tu, como mucho hispano pero de latino nada

>or of European descent

are you dyslexic?

Hispanic so you can enjoy the affirmative actions. Well, now with Trump maybe not anymore...

i didnt write it retard, also its correct, im not english and even i know

hispanic

I'm 100% sure that he meant you can't read, because you're literally European even if you don't consider yourself white.
and he's right, you're a fucking idiot.

nice attitude m8. flag checks out

im obviously white skinned and european and im also hispanic, thats why i dont know what ethnicity im supposed to be from

black descent, troll them.

"i don't know"
i would write the same too because i am a swarthy southerner
and if they asked me more questions i would loudly argue in french until they give up

>Black descent
is this what honorary whites use?

if you're white spaniard write white if you're moor spanish citizen write middle easterner.

/thread

ALSO
>yfw basques/catalonians have to write in hispanic
HAHAHA

>...do you identify as?
It doesn't matter. Just say something plausible and move on to the next question

dude the moor thing is a meme. sure there's people in spain with a swarthy skin, but its not even close to moors/latinos, just tanned whites, and even they have spanish (as in real spanish) features. there's americans with naturally tanned skin too

except its kinda tricky because now that i think about it, because if they think i dont want to be lumped in with latinos they may think im a racist, however im actually white

i answered already anyway, i realized it let me check both. but im still curious what you guys think

Dumb thread. Hispanic/Latino is obviously for the former colonies and their mixed people, not the colonizer itself.

well norwegians would have to tick the asian/native american box

You people do realize he can fill in more than one box don't you?

i realized after making the thread and marked both hispanic and white, but still lets see the responses

these guys let you mark more than one because they're sjws (gender question mentioned the non-binary gender queer bs), bust most dont

>if I'm from Spain?
All that apply I would guess. So first, third, 4th, 7th, and the last if you live near Basque areas.

Well, Africa begins in the pyrenees

kek

here's what i would do
do the same brother and simply refuse and reject the inane and nonsensical american ethnic groupings

well said, next time i will do that