Today I was ready to break with my gf so after classes we talked for a while and then told her I wanted some time alone...

Today I was ready to break with my gf so after classes we talked for a while and then told her I wanted some time alone and then she started to cry so hard that I couldn't break up with her. Truth be told I feel so bad when I make her cry but in the other hand I dont feel the same about her and I want to end the relationship. What would you recommend me?:(. Pic kinda related

Fuck her one last time then just break up with her. You can't force yourself to like her, if you don't feel the same way anymore then it's over, but for the love of kek make sure to bust one more but before you part ways.

do it man. block your feelings for an instant an d just do it. think it is the best for both. avoid getting in a miserable relation ship and let her free so she can find somebody compatible with her.

do it now!

Nut**

Future feels op in the making

Lmao taking feelings away this seems like a reasonable solution

Do you think all the sadness will go away from her life or it is going to bother her everytime? She has incredible strong feelings for me tho

I have just recently had to go through the same thing but it sucks at first. It sounds like she is in dire need of attention and the thought of losing you is to much for you but what I am having to do is still keep in touch with her because she has literally no one else. Offer that to her and see if she accepts and if not you're going to have to decide whether you would rather deal with her being with you all the time or having your freedom and doing what you want to do.

Fuck are you me? She doesnt have anyone else apart from her parents and that makes all this situation more difficult. How has it been going for you is she dealing good with the breakup?

Break up now.
I've been in her position - it hurts more to find out that the person you love has lost their feelings for you for quite some time rather than just breaking it off. It's going to hurt. She's going to cry. It might always hurt her, depending on the depth of her feelings, but that slight itch of just...knowing something is wrong? Will break her more. She'll start acting out far more. Worrying more. Probably making you more angry at your position till you finally break and she knows for certain those itches were true.
Just get out man. If you can cope with the tears, offer to still be her shoulder and definitely offer friendship, but you're not her carer and you don't have the right to continue taking her love if you can't give it back in return. She doesn't have the right to use you as a pillar if you're not getting something back from the situation either.

It's going well for her, she spends a lot of time with her parents now and it's helping her deal with it but we are still on good terms. we communicate basically daily but I've stated that we will not be getting back together and I'm only talking with her to help her through this and she seems to appreciate it. I hope whatever advice I can give helps bro.

Also this 110%

Thx Sup Forumsro. How is it going for you tho? Do you enjoy being single?

It's going better than me having to put up a front about how I was feeling about her. I can focus more about myself and my school work instead of having to worry about if she is happy or not. All in all I am much more happier and the only thing that I miss is having someone to call my other at the end of the day, but in due time I know I will find someone else.

HOLY FUCK. ARE YOU ME?

I thought I was the only one.....

We all have to go through it sometime and it's better to do it like a band-aid but after you do I've realized that you can't just cut them of completely. which is what
I wanted to do, because they can't just switch off you have to wean them off of being in a relationship by keeping in contact with but drawing a line in the sand about what you both are to each other.

my girl literally has no fiends and only her mom.
she tells me countless times that she understands we might not last but at the same time says things like "please don't leave me" "please don't give up on me" and I feel like im in such a fucking bad spot m8 Like I still love her but If I don't see myself marrying her whats the point staying now? It will only hurt worse later.

I fucking know right? Damn I wish she had more friends...

My girl goes to school maybe 30 minutes away right now but she is moving somewhere 1.5 hours away so we both kind of knew that it was going to be too much to keep it going and thankfully she felt kind of the same way. like she knew that our time was coming to an end she just didn't want to believe it. I feel like for them it's the fear of having someone who they have spent so much time with is gone and probably not coming back. the best think to do is just offer support