As a child, what did you wanna be when you grew up?

As a child, what did you wanna be when you grew up?

Happy.

So much for that.

....a pastor...now I'm on Sup Forums. What happened with my life?

An angel they sounded pretty cool as a kid, ironically I wanna die now.

sadly, i myself wanted to be a fox

yes. i AM autistic.

I used to want to be who my parents were, they were lawyers.
Then I realized I would never grow up to have the same skill set they did and so I just shitpost on Sup Forums all day eating shitty Hot Pockets.

a tree

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you're unhappy because you're a fuck-up. try harder in life and get your shit together. it's your fault.

an adult

ikr? now i want to be a librarian, so 703119672 better watch out.

I wanted to be an archeologist

I think Jurassic Park inspired me as a kid

A casual millionaire

yeah you'll probably become a sex offender though

I wanted to be like hitler and inspire millions of people to shower and show them how to bake

A guy who writes movies.

>hitler
>not Jim Jones

why don't you give some nice young black children flavor-ade and help them go to sleep?

i never wanted to grow up.

i wonder if you have? do you crave the taste of chicken tendies you earned with good kid points?

I always wanted to be an edgy autistic guy on Sup Forums.

but look! you already are!!!

I wanted to be a marine archaeologist. But I dropped out of college 3 times and now I do heat/ac.

someone another than I am now.

A nigger

School bus.

Old meme may be old, but head the advice of Shia LaBeouf and Save the Cube from the Deceptions

I bet that pays more money compared to being a fancy marine archaeologist.

Your father. But son I am disappoint

Teacher: "Okay, everyone. When you grow up, you can be anything you want."
Me: "Aaaaaanything?"
Teacher: "Anything, user. Write down what you want to be. All of you."
Classmate: "I wanna be a doctor!"
Classmate: "I wanna be an astronaut!"
Classmate: "I wanna be a princess!"
Me: "I want to be aluminum!"
Teacher: "..."
Me: "?"
Teacher: "I've had enough of your smartassery."
Me: "But... I wasn't... I want to be aluminum! It's stronger than flesh and... You said we could be..."
Teacher: "That's not what I meant and you know it!"
Me: "...? I... no! I /asked/! I asked /on purpose/ to be sure!"
Teacher: "Don't talk back! Go to the principal's office."

sorry dad. i know that motherfucker mom married is a jackass. thanks for delivering our mail every day. i love you.

Fucking Ted

a parent

now i'm gay

I wanted to be a pilot but my dad, uncles and grandpa always told me I couldn't, I still don't understand why they fucked me like that.

iDubbbz? What the fuck are YOU doing on here?

Great, now lets fuck each other in the arse!

Happy

White

that's what bleach is for, my good sir. just inject it into your skin, and you will be able to go into most suburban neighborhoods with no problem

i think it's worth mentioning my boyfriend wants to be a girl when he grows up.

i always wanted to be a cartoonist and make cartoons. either that or make video games.

Professional athlete. Then being diagnosed with degenerative arthritis in both knees while in my teens kind of killed that dream.

I grew up poor really poor and all I wanted was to get famous somehow, so I could make "trillions" of dollars and give them to other poor people and charities

I'm still poor

Grew up on a drilling rig. Wanted to be tool pusher (no homo) like dad. Then at 15 i started pulling wells. Lolol, fuuuuuck oilfield. Heavy equipment operator now. Every boys dream. Running tonka toys for a living.