My gf wants me to try urethral sounds

My gf wants me to try urethral sounds.
that seems weird painful I don't think it sounds fun
wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_s1lHveh-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's got a urethra, tell her she goes first.

Post her nudes on Sup Forums

It hurts a bit at first, but it can feel good. Also it'll hurt to pass for a while. First time I did it I came harder than I ever have in my life after going t about half an inch in. Felt better than sex.

Dump her. If she wants you to do weird shit like stick rods up your dickhole or ram an agave cactus up your arse, she isn't sane.

This dude knows what's what.

Don't trust this man.

Damned straight.

>> Shove one of these up your ass but don't use lube. It'll hurt a bit at first, and maybe later, but trust me, it'll be AWESOME.

Yeah.........no..........

Probably British. You can tell by the way he says "arse" not "ass".

Or a Yank that spends time around Brits.

/thread

it's a terrible idea
people who do it usually get scar tissue so bad that they have to have surgery to re-route your tube so you can piss again

ask here where she got the idea

Now here's a guy who's talkin' some sense.

Let her do it, slowly though, tell her to take it reallllly slowly and use a ton of lube. It feels pretty great if you aren't rough about it, and to have someone else do it to you feels better.

Plus OP, you're already a faggot so just try it once and stop if you don't like it. You have already been judged by everyone here so who cares if it's weird?

It's not too bad. It burns a bit but you should be extra careful and slow anyway. It doesn't do too much for me but the point of it is that it allows stimulation of the prostate as direct as it gets, if it goes in deep enough. Don't be a fagget about it, try it out and maybe you like it.. maybe not. It's not a big deal.

It's extra good if you hold going to the pisser before ya do it.

Stimulates the prostate...

Stimulates the prostate???

STIMULATES THE PROSTATE?!?

You're going to tell someone to push something far enough up their cock to hit their prostate like it's a *good* thing?

Just stick a finger in your ass if that's your thing.

Drain-snaking your trouser snake until you hit your "p-spot" sounds about as smart as lighting farts in an oxygen tent.

You sound like a fag recommending anal to his straight friends.

How do you ask your gf to peg you without sounding like a fag? I really want her to stick a feminine penis in me.

Either tell her no, or use it to bargain something from her, like anal or w/e you're in to.

thx Nurse Bob

this

Slap her, as hard as you can in the face. Repeat until you get results.

I don't think you need much medical training to work out that worming a device through your wedding tackle until you hit a gland that's sandwiched between your piss tank and the end of your poo train ain't the best of ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_s1lHveh-w

Guess the odds of me following that link.

I'll give you three guesess and the first six don't count.

I like this guy
PS not the Faggot Jew Muslim sand Nigger fuck who can't let go of his personal opinion, even when its wrong.

its fucking great dont be a fag op

Thanks, but I've gotta say I've got no problem with Jewish folks.

Or Ausfag. They say Jackarse - even the Brits say Jackass

do it

user, taker it from me
even if you do come,
its going to burn like hell to pee for the next few days,.

I was on Dr phil lol

So, in your world you jam stuff up your cock and I'm the idiot.

get a new girl friend, duh

I know this is b8 but...

Do it. You won't know if you like it until you try it.
Having an open mind helps.

On open MIND?

It seems that the only thing that would "help" would be a WIDE-OPEN dickhole.

Why not both?

I sound sometimes. If done right it won't hurt to piss the next day. I've never came from it, it feels kinda good, nothing to be amazed about tho. Also, don't use the surgical gel they give you, its too thin. Use vaseline or something like that. Also you gotta go slow

Just off the top of my head: having an open mind means that I tried, and know quite enjoy sushi; stretching open my urethra could only possibly...

...huh...

...maybe...

no;

There's not a single benefit for recreational invasion of urethras.

But it could be fun

I'm sure that, in theory, it could.

But, if above proponents have characterized the practice so:

- probably no that great (though, maybe great but it'll hurt for days after).

- you might permanently fuck up your junk

- it might not hurt at the time, but it'll hurt later

- it'll probably hurt at the time too

- no matter what exceeding care and exactitude are needed (and it'll still hurt at the time, later, and probably won't be that great).

For all that hassle, I might as well find something to give my starfish a horribly itchy rash and spend the weekend scrathing it.

At least I know that would definitely feel good before it sucked and that at least the sucking would end eventually.

Is that a band name? Because if it isnt, dibs.

This, honestly. This is quite advanced degeneracy, you don't ''just come across'' things like this.

Well worded

Unlike the asshole, don't fuck with your cockhole

>the sucking would end eventually

Not if you get aids

The great unifier:

Nonadventurous straight dudes might give you the business if your girlfriend tickles your ass while blowing you.

Guy dudes might approve, but tell you that you're still missing out.

The tumblr folks will just applaude because that's what they do.

The lesbians probably won't care.

But one thing all the above can unite together in deriding is pushing probes up your pee-hole.

If that group of people all look at your weird at the same time, you should get the idea that you're all fucked up.

I'm talking about something like harsh soap, not infected blood.

Jesus dude.

Oh I misread, I thought you meant anal sex

I just googled some vids about that
I don't react to gore and similar shit at all but holy shit
Uretheral sounding is so uncomfortable to watch like it was hard not to look away