Jelly Android fags?

Jelly Android fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/09/07/iphone-headphone-jack-courage/
techcrunch.com/2016/09/07/courage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not even slightly

2016 still using 1334x750 screen res. ffs

I'm still using my Nexus 5 that is 3 years old. Running custom Nougat ROM... wonderful phone

Nah

Yup!

Have fun throwing out your headphones

Fucking tryhards.

It comes with an adaptor yea dingus

That's even sadder

Praise the mac daddy of android phones!

sorry bois

iPhone 7 wasn't even the first phone to have dual rear cameras kek

read the article. Apple is never the first one to do anything but is the best one to do it
>kek

well they were the first one to release bendable phones

No. Have fun getting raped, Appletits.

mashable.com/2016/09/07/iphone-headphone-jack-courage/

techcrunch.com/2016/09/07/courage/

iPhone user here, I am jealous of android owners.

I think Apple just got full retarded. I still don't see the benefit of having two cameras on a phone. I mean, most people don't even know what a Telephoto is. Most of them even use only the front camera anyways.

If you know what a telephoto is and you need to use it, you're a pro photographer or an amateur with a semi pro camera already.

Also price has gone incredibly high, for a feature that got first introduced by Huawei.

Have fun burning your house down

Your talking about the note 7, note 4 is totally fine

Have fun being blind

Check this out, faggots.

Have fun being a faggot

How did you take a picture of it

Have fun blinding a faggot

With my other phone. You want to see the screen?

Congratulations, your phone is already outdated.

Have fun burning a faggot

It's funny how people just forgot about this MAJOR issue. Gotta give it to Apple's marketing gods. Make faggots think what they want..

what does apple have that nobody else has or that they do so much better?

Courage.

I know.

Holy fucking shit dude, kek

They have a faggot army that go ape shit crazy when you dis they products.

so does samsung

hm.

have fun burning a blind faggot

no

The lg g5 has two cameras on the back as well, both better than the two on the iphone.

More like they're $170 a pair and you'll lose them within a month

Sure thing, buddy....

What you talking shit or something? note 5 reporting in ready to shoot on sight nigger

Yeah but, you don't see faggot wanna be hipster with their Samsung notebooks, it's always a Mac, an IPhone, a vegan latte, whatever the hell is that possible and a skateboard that they don't ride. Any other computer to them is a "PC"

Jelly my phone can connect to a radio yeah nigga lol

Thanks for proving my point

Hipsters have iphones and other people have samsung they dont have a group of people like hipsters but there are people out there who know samsung is far superior and will back that.

Note 7 user here, would rather keep my explosion-risk phone than get that.

No

I was not disagreeing with you, my guy.

Congratulations now your gonna have the same phone as every body else

Apple battery life sucks balls.
Apple maps sucks balls
Apple has no .webm support alot of content on this site won't be viewable
Apple locks shit down so much so you have to pay for everything
No expanding memory slots

Now no head phone jack.

I have Bluetooth headphones anyway but the fact the option is gone is wack as fuck

Fuck apple, since jobs died they are nothing but an empty vessel waiting to collapse under its own image.

I mean for real, this headphone shit is hipster as fuck.

Sup techrex?

This, If I'm going to be using a telephoto it'll be off a good camera, not a cell phone

note 6
ftfy fuck what they say its the 6th

These things were fucking specifically designed to be easily misplaced.

glad i never fell for the jewphone meme

if you spend $160 on them I dont think youd lose them so easy. and they got that neat battery case for them so thats nice

No not really, never was a fan of iPhones. When they made them bigger I kind of wanted one buy stuck with Android my Nexus 6. I'll probably stick with this phone till another 6 inch phone with stereo speakers on the front confess on the market

I don't know what you mean by that, but, hello.

but if you do then you're fucked......... right?

i have a water proof phone made by ZTE that runs android. you jelly iFag?

i said that earlier to a few friends in a group message and they said they all pretty much use one at a time so i guess just use the other one?

If you can't keep up with two ear pieces you're fucking retarded

REKT
E
K
T

It's actually not that horrible of an idea I think, and besides, there have been companies already making wireless ear buds for awhile now, they just haven't been able to perfect them yet. These on the other hand work, the only thing is if they were 'in ear' headphones they would be a bazillion times better, the apple headphones suck dick. I'm interested to se where this goes for future headphones... But I agree, getting rid of the headphone jack is pretty fucking stupid. At least give people the option or something, I dunno.

All i see for miles is garbage. master race reporting

Wao

I'm happy to be an HTC user

congrats, you can drop it in a pool but still can't drop it on the ground.

baby steps user baby steps

You bet I am
> I love buying overpriced items with minimal features

are they headphones or an ear piece for conversation?

>Posts a phone made by Huawei
>Master race

How come androids have better specs than iPhones but are still laggy pieces of shit? Also the apps are terrible on it compared to iOS

Also couldn't live without iMessage tbh, only poorfags use Whatsapp

700 for a 2013 phone, no thx

GR8 B8 M8

same with android phones you fucking idiots

ram management

It should be called apple gayfone 7

Next week the gayfone 8 is gonna come out this time it's just gonna have a used condom in the box.

Starting at $1200 an hour

no you

Huawei P9 reporting in!

All phones are basically the same shit. both type make useless tiny upgrades and sell it as a new phone. if you're buying any new phone when your old one isn't broken yet then you're literally retarded and falling for their marketing shit

Running on a Nexus 6P with Nougat. Stock android is buttery smooth, battery optimization is great, sturdy as fuck, fast as lightning fingerprint scanner, qualcomm snapdragon processor, 64 gigs of storage and 3 gigs of RAM. Quad HD screen, dank low light camera. And here apple is, touting a barely 1080p screen like its hot shit.
>applefag detected

You fuckin retards will buy anything.
They took the headphone jack away so they could charge you for it.
You're fucking stupid.

All phones are basically the same shit.

This is the mentality i had when i had an android, let me enlighten you Apple has a proprietary OS that they design the phones for...more efficiency less hardware less waste less battery and super simple interface.

good luck with your free android phone but all i use my phone for is calls and gps, android has too many slowdowns, freezes, options and too many vulnerabilities

Have fun blinding a burned faggot

but Iphones are known for their easily cracked screens, mostly by the children and retards who carry them.

If apple invented the car it's a 1995 Honda Civic
Android decided to make Bugattis

Buhhh it cums with converder an ear phones that you won't lose ! ! !

Good, now apple cucks can look like even bigger fags with plastic dildos hanging out of their ears like gay earrings.

anyone here still have a nexus 4 lel

i don't think you understand what i'm saying.

i'm saying theyre both scams making tiny upgrades to take your money

it's like PS and XBOX theyre all the same shit you shouldn't care which one you have because the differences are so minimal only someone autistic would care

Apple did it again. Best camera ever made and the first phone to be water proof without any plugs. Android BTFO

Its the fact that android users dont bitch and moan that our screen cracked because we understand that %45 of the fucking casing is a screen and that shits fragile

>gay earrings

top fucking kek

Stay jelly ifags

Have a burned faggot funhouse

It's people like you who use windows or linux that keeps technology from progressing. Just think what they would come up with if the whole world was smart enough to use apple products.

this
i still have my galaxy s5 (ik it isnt that old) and its perfectly fine

>falling for marketing buzzwords
Apple's business model in a nutshell.

I wonder if they'll stop putting headphone jacks on their laptops too