Anyone here go to Humber College in Canada? If so, I got some question fellow anons

Anyone here go to Humber College in Canada? If so, I got some question fellow anons

No, but once I met a guy who had a cousin who's best friend's niece knew a minister who overhead a lady talking about how her grandson's mechanic had never heard of Humber College.

what you want?

Humber North

Where all the events at? Im at the Carrier drive trades campus and theres jack shit there.

Na brah. Only UofT.

...... Explains why I'm in this shithole of a board very well tbh...

Best toilets are in the Seventh semester room

Rob H?

Then why'd you click? Piss off if this thread is shithole.

Nothing at Carrier Drive...

All events and crap at the main building.

Carrier just has the trades classrooms.

Im going to the Frosh event at the 17th and that is practically my only way of meeting people. When I finish my day I have like 2 hours to burn and usually when I get there like at 2:40 everyone is either talking amongst their group or studying. know any place there I can possibly socialize with others?

You can try the on campus bar, or the student life center.

Cant go to the bar I'm only 18 and whats in the Student Life center? Is it worth joining ignite or will I be a beta prep for doing that?

Student Life Center is the big open area that's connected to the cafeteria. There is a games room with fooseball and pool tables.

I haven't been there in years. Don't know what Ignite is.

Yeah I heard of that. I'll check it out as soon as I get my Student ID mailed

Too many 'you know whats'

You can go to the bar, but they'll ID and put a wristband on you. More food options in there if you can't drink. Also, pool tables and fooseball.

Weed dealers used to hang around the games room. You wait long enough, you can spot them.

Man! If I was my highschool self I'd be there trying to grab some bud. But can't do that shit anymore cuz I'm doing serious school shit now. Not saying weed is bad or anything, just couldnt really take studying seriously when i was baked.

What do you mean?

It's about moderation. You will learn to balance all this crap in college. Work, homework, friends, family, drugs and alcohol. Learn to balance or spin out of control. Then you are out 3k and no degree.

yeah yeah I got all that. I got too much in schoolwork department. Just need to fit in socialization and shit there

Come back to North Campus every so often to check for events and clubs. They usually post things on the walls everywhere.
Anyways,
I'm out.
Good Luck!

The bar is the first place to go. But there's a nice trail behind the campus. A few stoners here and there, but still quite scenic.