How do you get a girl to have sex with you if asking them to have sex with you makes you a pig?

How do you get a girl to have sex with you if asking them to have sex with you makes you a pig?

Roofies.

dont ask just do

Most betafag shit ive ever read

I'm serious. We all know that girls hate it when guys hit on them, because it makes them uncomfortable, so how do you get a girl to have sex with you if you aren't allowed to ask?

bitches don't have sex they get raped
ask a feminist if you dont believe me

You make out, then you start to remove her clothing. If she doesn't let you, then no sexy time for you.

Femanon here.

We don't hate it when guys hit on us. We only pretend to hate it to see if you actually have the courage to keep doing it.

When you don't have the courage to keep doing it after we pretend to not like it, then we become disgusted with your lack of courage and actually really do become offended, because you should have know you weren't man enough to make the attempt in the first place and your half ass try is only wasting our time.

It's called a shit test. Don't volunteer to take a shit test if you know in advance that you don't have what it takes to pass.

Someone read The Game.

Tits or gtfo

Bribe them with money like the rest of us taking women on dates. Have done fucking class you beta neckbeard downsy faggot shitlord

Protip: Before you ask, melt down a few benjamins in a spoon and inject them into your slut.

We have become very familiar with that book. It was published a very long time ago and we know it almost instantly when a guy who has read it tries to use it on us.

fish giving advice on how to fish

>implying you don't fall for it anyway

>we don't like to have sex
>you have to "trick" us into it

>i'm a filthy slut who is projecting

no one has to trick you into anything, you get raped like the dumb whore you are. it's all you deserve and you have no say in it

I'm not ashamed of being a slut. I enjoy having sex and I enjoy orgasms.

The notion that I should feel bad for enjoying these things is some 1950s bullshit. lol
You can't shame us for it anymore. My girlfriends won't stop being my friends just because it becomes public knowledge that I enjoy sex. There is no consequence for me to suffer.

>post slut acceptance syndrome

basically this.

I hate women like you

Well then, how do you get her to make out?

You hate women then.

Nah you're just a bitch. Probably a slut too if you have to play these mind games.

I still get laid so whatever, hating women works for me.

Idk, just do it when the time is right or say "wanna make out". Making out is far less threatening than immediately initiating a struggle-snuggle or asking for sex.

>I have sex with women
>therefore, I'm valuable as a human being
I love how you base your value as a human being on whether or not you can 'get laid'. It implies that if you couldn't get a woman to have sex with you, you wouldn't have any value.
>your worth is determined by our approval

Idk I've never had to hit on girls their body language and talk just gave it away. Just make them feel beautiful and wanted and don't be autist you'll be fine.

Seriously op if you're not even at kissing stage and your only thought of approach is asking to sex, dude...

>sour grapes

>703128954
As a female, this is retarded. Just enjoy it. If she doesn't want to fuck you, she's got her shit up on a pedestal or you're an autistic fuck. Seriously, just go for it.

you can say whatever you want and keep saying it is current year not 1950 but the bottom line is its actually kinda fucking gross getting plugged by a million different guys

Women give you body language that tells you that they are interested. You are assuming Op has experienced this too, but he probably hasn't.

If no woman has ever revealed her attraction to him using body language, it's safe to assume that he is completely ignorant of that facet of seduction and common communication protocols associated with sex and intimacy.

Tell him about the body language women use to indicate their interest to him would be the equivalent of describing the physics of light to a blind person. Know matter how much you teach him, he'll never truly get it.

You suck at pretending

Roll dubs

Except that's actually true. Man has no value if he's not crushing pussy.

>your worth is determined by our approval

tits or gtfo

I agree. I think the same of men too, like their 'victories' aren't ripe with cockbreath leftovers from the other guys. Ironically The saddest people I known are the man-sluts doing this. I guess it's not really ironic though.

OP if ^^^ is you then your only avenue is to make ROMANTIC advances to her and figure it out as you go. If you fail you might just have to start dating and experiment with people till you understand things better. Even the sluts need romance it'll probably be better than just straight up asking for sex on the off chance she's unbelievably horny