Gettin trashed and need a movie, Keanu or Zootopia? Ive seen neither

Gettin trashed and need a movie, Keanu or Zootopia? Ive seen neither.

Zootopia.

Watch Commando you girly fucking cunt

ive seen that a million times

Dope

The movie I mean. Was pretty good and on netflix

you mean Dindu Nuffin the movie? naw

X-Men Apocalypse would be great to watch while trashed.

Keanu. Zootopia if you don't care about cliched plot and diversity propaganda.

watched it yersterday while trashed, it was fine

how is Mr. Right? is anna kendrick as cute in it as she seems in the traileer?

you could watch me fuck your moms pussy instead, op

What are you even trying to say when you respond with that meme? What are you trying to communicate to me about why you don't want to watch this movie

its a movie about a black criminal who chose the life of a criminal and therefore is an enemy of society, yet the film tries to explain away his choice because hes a young black male, cursed since his birth, hadta turn to crack sales when worse came to worse, headed for them packed jails, or maybe its a hearse? i dont want liberal propaganda in the form of a movie, thanks.

It's not like that at all though. He only sells drugs because if he doesn't then the black alumni guy was threatening to kill him

He didn't keep any of the money afterwards. You getting upset over something you fabricated within your own mind.

naw its just trying to tell you that all black criminals have an excuse for why they do the shit they do. i mean hes a freak who is obsessed with the 80's and shit and plays gameboys, its a liberal jerk off about black people movie through and through

>You getting

I knew you had to be black yourself

Well why did you like it?

go watch Warcraft great film

black people are le quirky and they have a heart of gold, unless white society turns them into something evil, they only commit crimes because we force them to, indirectly, lol its 2016 but he has a flat top and dresses like the 80's and shit, lmao i love this shit that never happens irl
like those commercials where the white people are acting stupid and the black couple just shake their head and turn to their investmnt banker and invent their wealth and chuckle

The movie wasn't like that at all though

*You're

I'm white, it's just that I'm on my phone. It autocorrects the strangest things sometimes. I liked it because it had an emotional core and told something different. It felt like they made the movie because they wanted to sincerely tell a story, not just for the money.

Typical black thing to blame the phone

I know I was just playing. I'll give it a shot, thanks

he dindu nuffin it was the phone

Why does Bilbos mother look so hot and qt? I think I've found my new fetish!

If you count out the years between the events we know about her, she has a good 10 years where she could have adventured or wandered west to the Blue Mountains or something. It's a show waiting to happen!